...Yeah, there's a party every night.

[size=-2]
Fee waved her hand, taking Eric's silence and Ry's obvious awkwardness as a sign that maybe she should get heading out. The high from the ecstasy was almost entirely gone anyway and with the weird tension in the air, even her sweet oblivion was starting to sober up a little bit. With a wink, Fee placed her fingers to her lips and unlocked the door. Before she opened it, she nodded at Eric. "You two have fun uhm... talking, ok?"

With that, Fee turned the knob and pushed the door open. In order to give Eric one last thumbs up, Fee turned and exited the door backwards. The end result of this, however, was her stumbling straight back into the guy that was standing there. The door closed with a click and she accidentally tumbled against him.

"Oh" she squeaked, not knowing what else to say. Fee twisted gracelessly, the alcohol causing her movements to be a little less than skillful as she tried to see the person on top of whom she'd fallen.

A light lit in Levi's eyes, the impish glow searing his features all the way down to his grin when Nikki draped herself over him. In truth, he didn't really know what to do next. If he became some sort of screw buddy with Nikki, well hell, that would be really great, he decided. However, if she just used him for sex and getting back at her ex, that wouldn't be so great.

Levi wasn't entirely sure why he objected to her using him just for the sex - wasn't that ideal? Still, some part of him didn't like that at all. Just thinking about it make Levi feel all itchy with jealousy. Levi wrapped his arms around Nikki's waist instead, trying not to seem too lame. If any of the guys caught him diverting her from what the booze was telling her was a good idea, Levi would probably have to kick a couple of asses and that seemed like a lot of work.

Levi honed in on the last thought. That's it, he concluded. I just don't want to take advantage of her being all liquored up and everything. I can get a chick without her being drunk. Levi guided Nikki to the couch, sitting her down and kissing her again. "What we're going to do now is convince you that I'm worth being with when you haven't had any alcohol" Levi told her, breaking the kiss for just a moment to speak before resuming again. His hands slid to trace Nikki's ears, moved down either side of her neck, and finally settled to splay across her stomach.
[/size]

Eric took a swig out of the bottle of vodka and shifted his gaze from Fee to Ry and back to Fee. A blush came to his face the more he looked at Ry, thinking about the kiss the two of them shared. Why did I bring Fee along? I could be figuring out what made Ry kiss me back... With that thought he took a bigger gulp from the bottle of vodka and extended it out to offer it for Fee who seemed uninterested and so he went to hand it to Ry who was laying back on the bed. Shaking his head he set it on the little stand next to where he was sitting.

"Don't worry Ry, we won't have to deal with him. We can just avoid him." Eric said as he watched Fee get up and leave. "Uh, sure?" He offered to her, not understanding until she gave a wink and the thumbs up. He quickly stood and locked the door behind her. Now was his chance and he wasn't going to spoil it. Without speaking he quickly walked over to where Ry was laying and with a gulp he climbed up onto the bed, next to where Ry was laying and laid on his side, looking down at him. "So...what do we do now?"

Nikki grinned as Levi sat her down and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed him greedily, letting a quiet moan slip out once or twice just to let Levi know whatever he was doing, he was doing just fine. Using his shoulders for support, she climbed over his thighs, letting each one of her knees sit on either side of his hips, and straddled his legs. Nikki pulled away and smiled a Levi, then running a hand through her auburn hair to get it out of her eyes.

<o:p></o:p>"Come on, Levi. I really didn't drink that much. Plus, I know that you're worth being with." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "You're a sweet guy, and I appreciate you not wanting to take advantage of me, but…" Nikki paused, and leaned into Levi's ear, "I'm sober enough to know what I'm doing, Levi. Don't worry about me. Just have fun,"she whispered.

<o:p></o:p>Ryleigh looked at the locked door and then at Eric who had laid right next to him on the bed, unaware of his reddened face. He remembered the kiss they shared only minutes ago, and failed to stop himself from finishing what was interrupted. Ry curiously leaned in, letting his hand wander to Eric's stomach, before allowing their lips to touch lightly to see what he would do in response.

(An extremely weak reply, but that's what I call writers block.)<o:p></o:p>

Luke was waiting patiently by the door. He could hear mumbled of voices inside, but not enough to get a good idea of who was inside. After a few moments, the door opened, and a figure backed out... right onto Luke. She tripped, fell into him, and caught him off guard. He lost his balance and hit the ground with a thud and an "Oof!". a split-second later, the girl also fell over, right on top of him.

He groaned and looked up at his accidental assailant. It was Fee, and she was sprawled on top of him.

"Well darn Fee, you could at least buy me dinner first." He said with a smile. "You really are clumsy when you're drinking."

[size=-2]
With a grin, Fee rolled off of the person that she'd fallen on top of, recognizing the voice as Lucky's without much effort at all. She wasn't surprised, she knew he was here. She's greeted him, in fact, just before Eric had motioned for her to follow him. However, the real question of the matter was in regard to his little charge.

"Ah, yo, Lucky. I take it Cotton Candy and Seth went off together? I hope she doesn't get her expectations up for a whirlwind romance... he's never done anything of the sort before. But that's another matter for another conversation, isn't it? For now, you're here with me," Fee was still on her back, grinning over at Lucky with a look of utter trust. No matter how drunk she got, Fee could never think that Lucky would be anything less than gentlemanly. He didn't even really do that party circuit as much as most of them anymore.

With a gesture to the door, Fee raised her eyebrow to Lucky. "We might want to head out though, huh? Not something I want to be around to listen to if things go like I hope they go for Eric. How about we head back to the main room?"​

Inwardly, Levi sighed. His face, however, remained impassive for Nikki's benefit. This was her choice, then? To use him as a temporary vexation to her undeserving ex and then be done with Levi altogether. She didn't want him to worry about her and she didn't want anything more from him than to just have a little fun. He'd been trying to make her fond of him and show her he was serious, but this was her decision and arguing with her wasn't going to do him much good when he wasn't willing to say such saccharine things to her face.

"My reputation proceeds me, then" Levi purred into Nikki's ear instead. He brushed her hair out of her eyes for her and pressed his lips to hers once more. The thumping sound of the radio on the counter gave him pause and he smiled to her as sweetly as he knew how, absorbing the words as he kissed down her neck.

"She doesn't have anything you want to steal...
Well, nothing you can touch.
She waves, she buttons your shirt..."

Levi slid his hands down her stomach to find the hem of her shirt and lifted it ever so slightly to move his fingertips against her skin. Lingering kisses dropped down to her collar bone while his hands tugged at the straps of her bra. "Then, do you want to go somewhere a little more private?" He turned his head away, acting as though he was indicating a room in that direction for them to go to but he really just couldn't bear for her to see his eyes so sad. When he looked back to her again, only the darkening of lust was visible.
[/size]

Eric shrank back for just a moment when he had felt Ry's hand on his stomach. Is this really happening? I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth though, it's about time I got what I wanted. He thought as suddenly Ry's lips had been returned to his. Not wasting any time Eric pressed his lips back onto Ry's and let his hand drape onto the other boy's chest before pulling back and looking at Ry again. "Are you sure you're cool with this?" He asked, his eyes narrowing. If he hesitated Eric wouldn't mind but if it was a flat out no he wasn't going to continue, no matter how much he was looking forward to that yes. I just hope Nikki doesn't find out and get jealous...

"Yea, you know Seth. Soon as he saw her he swooped in. I take it the two knew each other already, kind of? She doesn't seem like the type of girl Seth would go after to me. But then again, does Seth even have a type?" Luke smiled and stood up, and then took Fee's hand and hoisted her up as well. "Let me get this straight. Eric is in there. With Ry. And they're...." He raised one eyebrow in confusion. "I didn't know Ry was... Like that." He scratched his chin, thinking for a moment. He had been sure that Eric was gay, but couldn't think of a time where Ry seemed gay, even a little. Except when he was partying.

"Well, this will make for a 'fun' day tomorrow I guess. Yea, let's get out of here and find something to do. Ladies first." He held his arm out, waiting for her to lead the way.