...Yeah, there's a party every night.

[size=-2]
The comfort of the pillows made Fee feel comfortable and thrilled all at once, better than anything else in the whole wide world. With her face pressed to the pillow, she watched everyone a the party. Ecstasy's loving caress made her feel so warm and safe with these people, but she felt a little sullen as well. Did they really like her?

Seth offered to get the booze from now on, but maybe that was because they didn't trust in her ability to get the alcohol. She could do it! She always had the booze. And all the others, well, she wasn't sure if they liked her or anything. Her eyes slid from glazed over to darting between each one of them. The anxiety was hitting and it was consuming tonight.

Fee took a breath, trying to calm herself. These were her friends. They weren't going to leave her. She shouldn't take more pills. She could feel that tonight was going to be one of her lonely nights. Better to drink herself to sleep when they'd started to wear off. At the counter, she saw Eric pop another of his pills.

At ease once more, Fee reclined on the pillows again, stroking them with her careless fingertips. They just felt so good.

Levi smirked to Seth, one of the few he had a mind to party with tonight. He raised the shotglass to his lips, staring at the brown liquid inside with something like distaste but, at Seth's behest, he tipped the shot into his mouth but bypassed the entire cavity, only touching the part of his tongue just before the throat. His belly warmed and he felt lighter on his feet.

Ry left the heroin on the coffee table and Levi perked up to this. He motioned Seth with one hand over to the drugs. Without waiting for Seth's company, Levi began to prepare his arm for the heroin. The desire for the heroin made him feel angry but he knew that once he had the goods, he would feel much happier.

A question of himself, introspection about his need for the drug, was out of the question when he was actually on it. The big self debate he went through all the time would just have to wait until after the party. Levi inhaled deeply, grasping the needle between his fingers. He wanted this more than he could remember wanting anything. Well, almost anything.

Needle still in hand, Levi sidled over to Nikki, a smile on his face. "Nikki-Nikki, what's your poison tonight?"
[/size]

Eric chuckled as he talked with Seth. Was he flirting? Probably not but it was still fun to joke around with his friends. It was nice to be with people open and loving, it was just what kept Eric around. He felt loved by the group of friends but his thoughts were pushed aside when someone offered to make out with him.

His eyes widened and he searched around for the one who spoke the words. It was someone that he had seen around in school but hadn't ever talked to, Kiyo. He knew the name quite well and had seen his number written in bathroom stalls in the boy's room for blowjobs or sex. Eric had the number in his phone but was always too afraid to call to see what would happen. Shrugging the thought he stepped over to Kiyo and placed a kiss on the other boy's lips and giggled, running away and over to where Fee was sitting and plopped down into her lap, making sure to not do it too hard so she wouldn't be hurt.

"Fee, there's a guy here that's totally trying to get me to sleep with him! But he's been with like...all of the gay guys in school, what do I do!?" Eric whispered into her ear as his hand ran through her hair idly. He didn't wait for a response before he quickly stood up and headed back to the counter where the drinks were, avoiding Kiyo's gaze.

Nikki, who had been trying to get some hooligans who had already come in drunk, off of her god damn dining room table, was approached by Levi, who's eyes were just beginning to glaze over. She had a shot or two.. or four since the party began, and she was a little bit more than buzzed at the time. Nikki looked at Levi and gasped, seeing the needle in his hand, and grabbed it from him. She held it up so she could see, or at least attempt to see; her vision was getting hazy, what with the drinks and what not. "Where the fuck..."Nikki began, looking back at Levi. He better not have gotten this from Ryleigh...she thought.He didn't even have to say it, because she already knew. Half of her was pissed, and the other half didn't give a shit about the loser. For all Nikki cared, the bitch could kill himself tonight, not like she gave a shit. Nikk looked over to her ex, Ryleigh, who had been grinding with some girl, already with his shirt off, A half empty bottle of whiskey in his hand. She turned back to Levi and smirked, completely intent on making Ryleigh jealous. She let her finger run down Levi's stomach and stuck it into his navel, lightly. "Why do you ask?" She replied to his question.

The girl
Ryleigh had been grinding with had wandered off somewhere... probably to puke. He shrugged it off and took another swig from his bottle, his eyes wandering over to his ex-girlfriend who—there was no way... Ryleigh took a double take, seeing Nikki flirting with... was that Levi? He tried to make an angry face, but ended up with a drunken pout. He quickly stumbled his way over to the counter where the drinks were, shoving past a person or two, and grabbed a random person, muttering a sudden. "Kiss me."Ryleigh actually took a look at this person and realized who it was. Eric... He was gay, right? He wouldn't care if he kissed him. In Ryleigh's head it didn't matter. His hazy mind didn't register the fact that he was about to kiss a dude, and as a matter-of-fact he repeated himself. He looked Eric right in the eye and growled "Kiss me," again. He didn't have time for his hesitation. Nikki and Ryleigh had done this whole 'who can get the other more jealous' thing before. Ryleigh knew what Nikki was doing. He was going to win this time.

Seth wasn't sure if this was his cue of not, but he took the chance anyway. What the hell? he reasoned, It's not like I care what anyone thinks.

"No, that's mine." Said Seth about the heroin, briefly wondering if Nikki had seen Levi get the dope from Ry's backpack, then taking the needle from Nikki and jamming it into his arm. Didn't even bother tying it off, just went straight for the muscle shot. He injected the light brown liquid with out hesitation and his world began slowly swimming away. An ocean of sensation, so intense it actually made his nipples hard, swam over his body in a euphoric rush. Oh, god I'm gonna fall over, he thought just as the rush peaked then subsided into a nice, fuzzy feeling. He shot a look at Ry that said 'I got your back, dude' but then noticed the drama between him, Nikki and Levi. Seth, never one to get in the middle of anything Seth took a step back and lit a cigarette, leaning against the wall. He wasn't sure if it was o.k. to smoke inside, but everything was warm and fuzzy now, and he felt too good to care.

[size=-2]
Drowsiness was washing over Fee like a calming wave after the high of her ecstasy. Everything seemed dimmer and duller now than it had before. For a moment, Eric had plopped on to her lap but before she could conjure words, he'd gone off again. She was hoping he'd be all right. For now, though, she was really craving something to drown out the feeling of heaviness that would slip its tendrils around her if given the chance. Fee groped across the counter for the little glasses and pulled her Jack from the bag.

A full glass later and Fee was feeling substantially more at ease. Not that she'd noticed the drama to start with and to be honest, if she hadn't been trying to look after Eric she might have missed it still. There, however, was Ryleigh in front of Eric. Clearly drunk of course and looking stubborn as hell. Fee wove her way over to the pair, her brow furrowed.

"C'mon Ry. Don't... don't fuck with Eric like that, man. She kept herself at arm's length, making sure that she wasn't the next target of his misplaced affection should he listen to her and leave Eric be. She didn't need that kind of crap tonight but the look on Eric's face seemed to cut right through the alcohol and Fee felt the need to leap up and protect him.

Whether or not he'd known about the drama between Ry and Nikki before, Levi could feel it now. It didn't dissuade him from his goal though, and that was to make Nikki his very own. He was interested in her and she still clung like a lovesick puppy to Ry as though he owned her. Levi smirked at her coquettish response and waved a hand casually back towards Seth, who was claiming the drugs as his own.

"I wanted to know what you'd like when I buy things for these parties. Alcohol, I take it." If Levi noticed her finger up until now, he didn't show it. However, after he'd finished speaking, he trailed his index finger from just below Nikki's cleavage to her belly button, watching her with the same grin.

"I'll get you more to drink, if you'd like?"
[/size]

"Well then, it's your lucky day. I've known Nikki for quite some time, so you can follow me there if you'd like." Luke smiled, he thought it was funny how things worked out that way. She was looking for the party, and he was going there. He put his hands behind the two girls' arms and gently guided them in the direction he was walking. He didn't mean anything by the gesture, but only wanted to get them going. Once they were all walking in the right direction, he put his hands into his pockets.

"It's no coincidence that we met. I don't believe in coincidences. Fate brought us together so I could bring you to this party. It's your destiny to party." He said playfully, and then grinned his usual grin. He was always told that when he grinned, he looked like he was up to something. "No but seriously, if you've never been to a party at Nikki's house, you're in for a wild ride."

After a few blocks, they reached Nikki's house. "Here we are, this is the place." He walked up the steps and opened the door, and motioned the girls inside. Once they were inside, he turned to face the party. He looked around, there were people all over, some dancing to the music that was playing, others drinking or indulging themselves in other substances, and one kid already passed out in the corner. Finally, he spotted his people. He observed the scene before him: Seth was injecting something into his arm, Nikki was awfully close to a guy Luke recognized but didn't know very well, while Ry, Eric, and Fee were having what seemed to be a heated discussion.

He approached the last three and waved, not saying anything to interrupt whatever they were doing. He shot a look to fee that said 'What's going on?' before fixing himself a cup of water; he wasn't craving alcohol at the moment.

Eric found himself at the counter, mingling with some of the random people he didn't really know but came to the party anyway. How do these people find out these things? Ah the wonders of text messages. As Eric pondered the logistics of how texting worked and how people could spread information so quickly he was suddenly grabbed, the words "Kiss me" muttered at him in a drunken stupor. When his eyes focused he was a bit surprised to find that it was Ry trying to seduce him. And here he was expecting Kiyo to have come back around for him.

This was an exciting opportunity for Eric though, he'd always had a little bit of a thing for Ry but it wasn't ever something he'd ever cared to pursue. After all, he'd seen how tough Nikki could be and he really didn't want to get on her bad side, but if Ry was coming onto him and Nikki wasn't around to see what would the harm be in just a little making out? It wasn't like it would lead anywhere. "O-okay!" Eric stumbled over his words. As he started to lean in Fee suddenly interrupted the kiss, it was really irritating to Eric. "Fee, butt out for a minute, a little kiss isn't going to hurt!" He shook his head, ignoring all of Fee's worried looks, the euphoria of the X taking over once again and pressing his lips to Ry's, pulling him into a kiss, tilting his head slightly and wrapping his arms around Ry. This was going to be a very bad choice but who cared? It was a party and he was going to party dammit!

[size=-2]
A frown passes Fee's features for a moment, a fleeting instant, and there was some spark in her eyes but it was quenched the instant it flared to life. Fee smiled benevolently and took another shot. Without a backward glance, she lifted the bottle of alcohol into her arms and cradled it. She wandered back away to the couch, the bottle still clasped in her hands when her body hit the soft material.

Drinking directly from the bottle now, Fee downed drinks at a time on the couch. To the new people who had just come in, she grinned broadly and raised the bottle to them in a little salute. "Do you guys want some? There's another bottle here in the bag..." she placed her own bottle gingerly on the coffee table and nestled her face into the cushions of the couch. Her content expression matched her mood, which was currently rather blank. There was something that stirred there but she couldn't remember what it was at all.

Fee glanced around and saw Nikki talking to the one guy she'd seen in her class delivering something to the teacher. They seemed pretty occupied. A glance about told her that Seth was with them, but would soon be all over the Cotton Candy chick. Eric and Ry were there, together. Fee felt regret. She couldn't remember but she knew she would come morning. She wondered what it was.
[/size]​

Two things turned off Kiyo in those next few moments and he didn't think they would happen so fast. First off, Eric ran off and ran back, almost as if he had gone to someone for advice and hadn't received it. Secondly, someone butted in and pushed him aside. The guy that was now grabbing Eric and asking him to kiss him was someone he had seen in the hallways before. Ryleigh, he thought was his name. As far as he knew, that guy was nowhere near being gay or else he would have had sex with him already. He wasn't sure what the hell he was doing asking the young boy for a kiss who was clearly gay but he knew it made him angry. He wasn't stupid, he'd seen the glances Ry threw at some girl across the room before asking the boy to kiss him again, in a voice that held urgency. He shook his head and pulled the boy by the shoulders away from Ry. "Oh man, you are such a liar, you're even gay!" he exclaimed. He wasn't drunk enough to be cool with this, even though Ry seemed drunk enough for the both of them and Eric was either high, drunk or a combination of both. "Besides, I saw you glancing at that chick, you're totally using this guy," he said, looking to Eric. "You know he's using you, right? Besides, I saw him first so you'd better go run off to your little girlfriend because him and I both know for a fact you aren't gay."

Guided by Luke, Arclette made her way to Nikki's house. "Here we are, this is the place," he said, motioning her and Christine inside. She could already hear the party from outside, and the sound made her stomach drop. It was the same noise that Arcie had always associated with the rape, with the screaming, the bleeding, the hate. <o:p></o:p>
But somewhere inside, there was Seth. SethSethSethSethSethSethSeth.<o:p></o:p>
Here she was, facing the fear that constantly ate her alive, and she had to continue forward. Closing her eyes and clenching her teeth, she entered Nikki's house; the party had already taken off to a wild beginning. Loud music and blurs of bouncing flesh. There were girls who were practically naked draped over shirtless boys, and she suddenly felt ugly, dressed in her work tee and jeans. Wait—was that Ryleigh and Eric getting closer than usual? So much chaos! People on other people littered the room, and she could almost taste the alcohol mixed with a heavy dose of teenage hormones. She scanned the room for Seth Conroy but didn't see him. Luke went to go pour himself a glass of water and Arcie mindlessly followed, not wanting to get caught up in the scene too much. She felt pathetic tagging onto Luke like that, but he seemed to have been somewhat friendly to her thus far, so she took the opportunity. <o:p></o:p>
"So," she said to Luke, attempting to talk over the racket, "what do you usually do at these things?" Awkwardly, Arclette bobbed to the beat next to him, hoping to seem somewhat comfortable with the situation. Her eyes prowled the party for Seth.<o:p></o:p>

Nikki smiled and actually took a good look at Levi, looking into his soft eyes that had been influenced somewhat by heroin and alcohol. She bit her lip as Levi poked his finger into her belly button, making tinny little bubbles float up into her tummy and suddenly pop, releasing a warm fuzzy feeling that sent chills down her spine. Unaware of what she was doing, Nikki leaned in closer into Levi's body, their bodies just barely touching. "I don't know… I'm more of just a cigarettes and booze kind of girl… but I have tried coke once or twice… It wasn't too bad, I guess." Nikki reached out and put a hand on Levi's chest before looking up at him. In reality, she really did think that what she had already was enough to hold her over for the night… she was the host after all; she had to keep everyone under control. But of course, she didn't want to reject his offer… She liked Levi and she wanted to get to know him a little better… She replied to his question, "I think I can handle another drink…"

Ryleigh began roughly as he kissed Eric, but he was taken aback when Eric wrapped his arms around him. Ryleigh's hands gingerly felt their way onto Eric's hips, and his kiss slowed, turning almost passionate. He really didn't know if it was voluntary or in voluntary, but it happened, somehow, and even as he began to realize he was kissing Eric, who indeed was a guy, he also began to grasp the fact that he was liking this. Ryleigh's hand had just begun to slide up Eric's shirt when suddenly, Eric was yanked away from him. At first he was confused, his face bright red, and not only because of the alcohol, but then, after awhile, he saw who stole Eric away and became pissed. "Who the… who the hell said he—Eric was yours? He's not a …a fucking item, or something. He's got… He's got a… a… um, feelings too, you know." Ryleigh already had a stuttering problem when he was sober, but it was ten times worse when he was drunk/angry/nervous. "Jerk." Ryleigh had heard of this guy. He'd never really run into him, so he never really had a reason to dislike him, but this kid was a typical man whore, and he really hated whores. Yeah, at first he was using him, but now it was different. Ry didn't like how he spoke about Eric, since he was a friend of his, and decided to tell this guy off, trying very hard to pull his speech together. "Listen here, fuck face," He began, "You don't know me. You know nothing. N—now I suggest you leave Eric alone before I have to humiliate you in front of this place." He tried to look menacing, but honestly he looked kind of constipated.
<o:p></o:p>
((Oh I feel bad for Ryleigh… he's so awkward…))<o:p></o:p>

Eric was getting into the kiss with Ry, getting more out of it than he thought he would. It certainly wasn't going to make Eric complain as he let one of his hands wander to Ry's chest, feeling the fabric under his fingers, heightening the sensation of the kiss. As he was just about to let one of his hands wander to Ry's but he felt a hand clasp his shoulder and yank him away. Eric's eyes shot open and he whipped around to see just who was pulling him away. He automatically assumed it was Fee but was surprised to find that it was Kiyo of all people. His words were harsh and Eric wasn't really impressed with it, who cared if Ry wasn't overtly gay, maybe he was discovering himself or whatever it was that those psychologists said when people first started coming out. "Excuse me? Yours? I'm not just a piece of meat Kiyo."

Ry's words weren't very nice either but Eric couldn't help but want to stick up for Ry, after all he was his friend, Kiyo was just some party crasher. "Yeah Kiyo, get out of here, it's not like we can't just make out between friends!" Eric frowned, grabbing Ry's wrist and tugging him away, storming off while snatching a bottle of vodka off the counter. As he passed Fee he motioned for her to follow and lead the two of them upstairs and into a bedroom where he shut and locked the door behind. "Man, I can only handle so many stupid people at a party, let's just have us three cool people chill in here. I can go grab anyone else you guys want. Damn, he killed my high."

So, of course, when Ry started mouthing off to him (more like stuttering, what was this guy? retarded?) and saying stuff that sounded a tad convincing but mostly like bullshit, Kiyo's face turned red from 20% embarrassment and 80% anger. He barely knew anyone here and knew it was a mistake coming to this party. He had seen Eric and knew he was down to kiss him since he'd been the one blurting out stuff about who he was going to make out with tonight. That had been his chance to kiss the boy who was attractive and obviously out for a good time. But Ry came along and ruined it, trying to make some girl jealous. But somewhere along the line, the kiss looked as if it was getting serious and perhaps he did pull Eric away at the wrong time? Before he had time to contemplate, Eric was telling him off too, taking Ry's side and then he dragged the boy away, out of Kiyo's sight. It left a bad taste in his mouth and he was thankful that the music was loud enough to drown out their conversation from passerby who was nosy about listening. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair and grabbed another drink, swigging it down. Time to get completely shitfaced. What an awful way to start a party and blow a potential fuck. Libido denied.

Luke was watching the happening of the party and had just taken a sip of water from his cup when Arclette asked him a question.

"What do you usually do at these things?"

"Me?" He said, muffled by his plastic cup. "When I come to these parties, I do a little dancing, sometimes find a girl, maybe drink a bit, maybe even smoke a bit. I party" He said jokingly with a grin. Not a bit of what he said was a lie, because at least one of those things, if not all, would happen on a regular basis. It was an obvious answer to a simple question. For whatever reason, he felt like he would give her the deeper answer also.

"But other than that, I spend the night looking after her," He said pointing at Nikki, "and making sure guys like him don't get out of hand." he said referring to Levi. "And also watching them," He said gesturing to Eric and Ry, "for when things like this happen." He said, with a sigh. Almost on cue, Ry blew up in Kiyo's face. Things took a turn for the better, at least better than a fight breaking out, when Eric took Ry and Fee and stormed off. Luke turned back to Arclette. "Fee and Seth can usually take care of themselves."

He took a few drinks, he had never really spoken those words out loud, it was just a position he assumed, whether everyone else knew it or not. He had broken up many fights, and started a few for guys who got too forceful.

"So what about you? I don't think I've seen you at any parties... at least not that I can remember... What was your name anyways? You didn't tell me that already did you? Pretty sure I haven't had anything to drink other than water..."

Seth was feeling great, totally high, with a nice buzz from the alcohol to boot. He sat back and watched the party unfold before his eyes in a sparkly drug induced glow. He watched as a group of kids he'd never seen before came in with case after case of beer, they looked like jock types, but Seth couldn't be totally sure of that. He ran a numb hand through his shaggy brown hair just as something caught his eye. That particular shade of blue would have been hard to miss even if he was sober. The lighting in the room wasn't great, but the small amounts that caught Arclette's hair made it stand out vibrantly. He noticed that she was with Luke, so he walked up to them. He was not surprised to see them together, but at the same time wondering if they were 'together'. He decided that he would find out the hard way if they had their eyes on each other or not.

"What's up, Luke?" He said first offering his hand up for a fistbump. Then he turned to Arclette, who looked hot even though it appeared that she just got off work.

"I'm glad you showed up. Having fun yet?" Seth was smiling, high as hell, but cool as a cucumber. He reached out and brushed a loose strand of hair away from her face. Her hair was mildly messy, but not bad. He laughed "Just got off work, huh? Well the least you could have done was changed first." Seth joked, as he usually did, but at the same time he reached out and took her hand. "So, like you wanna dance?"

A slower song came on, not too slow, but slow enough to get a good grind on. Seth wasn't a great dancer, but he was confident.

[size=-2]
When Eric rushed by her, he seemed perturbed and Fee couldn't help but follow him where he was going. Fee noticed that Eric was pulling Ry along with him and was briefly confused. Though quite drunk, Fee still had some idea of what was going on. The lock on the door though... Fee looked up at Ry and Eric and grinned, one eyebrow curled upwards with question.

"Uhm. You're the best and all Eric, but what's this? I'm not really, you know, into watching?" Fee looked from both Ry to Eric and back again, edging from where they stood with a laugh. "You guys can have all the fun you want - my dance partner for tonight though is named Jack. If you weren't going to do anything, well, I could do with you grabbing my closest friend, Mr. Daniels." Fee cocked her head at Eric, an uneasy smile on her lips. What was going on? She wondered if Eric was all right, after the encounter she'd seen.

Levi leaned down near Nikki's ear so that his warm breath feathered across the skin and caused the little tendrils of hair to sweep over her neck. He had seen her watching Ry and knew that he was just being used to make Ry jealous. Levi licked his lips and whispered into Nikki's ear. "If you're trying to keep up with making Ry jealous..." his voice trailed off, hissing the "s". Levi took a breath and pressed his lips to hers.

The kiss was everything that he had been hoping for, soft and warm with a whiskey afterbite. Levi pulled away and winked at Nikki, reaching as he did so behind her back to grab the small glass on the counter. "More alcohol for you, then?" He poured the amber liquid from the nearest bottle into the glass, watching Nikki from the corner of his eye and doing his best to act casual. He couldn't imagine the last time that he'd felt so bold.
Levi poured himself a shot after finishing making Nikki's drink, steeling himself for her disapproval or rage or something in reaction.
[/size]

Luke replied to her question in a way that made Arclette respect him even more than she already did. Apparently he acts as a guardian angel to all the hooligans who get too shitfaced to consider common sense, but he does party, which was no shock. As hard as she tried though, she couldn't envision him getting too out of hand… He seemed way too calm and collected to be immersed in such a fast-paced, confusing scene. "I do a little dancing, sometimes find a girl, maybe drink a bit, maybe even smoke a bit. I party," he said. Arclette wondered what type of girl deemed the standards of Luke. Scanning the place, all she could see were girls that seemed extremely easy… She hoped Luke, being the strong, friendly guy that she thought he was, would find someone worth his time. Luke continued to talk, and Arcie couldn't help but be captivated by his stunning blue eyes again. Arcie wished silently to herself that Luke watch over her too, just to make sure she was safe… To make sure that no incidents were repeated…<o:p></o:p>
So he's the peacekeeper of parties, the guardian angel of reckless intoxication. Looking around, she noticed many hook-ups, hook-shots, potential fuck buddies, and vigorous fights. It was a teenage jungle of drugs, alcohol, and likely exposure of genitals. Good luck, Arcie thought to herself as she witnessed a sudden breakout between Ryleigh and someone else whom she faintly recognized amidst the pandemonium.<o:p></o:p>
"So what about you?" Luke asked, casually sipping his water. "I don't think I've seen you at any parties... at least not that I can remember... What was your name anyways? You didn't tell me that already did you? Pretty sure I haven't had anything to drink other than water..."<o:p></o:p>
Arclette was in no way surprised that he didn't know her name; why should he? He was Mr. Funnyman and she hid in shadows, avoiding the harsh looks of passerby. What did somewhat surprise her, however, was the fact that he cared to know her name. "It's Arclette Adams—that's my name. Yes, it's a weird name, I already know that." Luke smiled at her and cocked his head, and she suddenly felt more comfortable, as if she was in the company of a close friend. "Yeah, sometimes my dad calls me 'Anklet' because my name sounds like—"<o:p></o:p>
"What's up, Luke?"<o:p></o:p>
That voice. Smooth, silky, seductive voice. Holy. Fucking. Shit.<o:p></o:p>
Arcie turned to see Seth, who offered a fistbump to Luke. Damn, did he look hot. Seth had an extremely sexy way of presenting himself that drove Arcie wild. She could feel the lust boiling in her veins, and a sudden urge to ride him naked overtook her body. She wanted him, every part of him, on every part of her, and it was enough to distract her temporarily from scars of a previous experience. <o:p></o:p>
Watch yourself, Arcie, she warned herself as her hormones raged. Don't do something you'll regret… Let's just hope Luke has our back.<o:p></o:p>
"I'm glad you showed up. Having fun yet?" Seth was smiling and Arcie couldn't help but smile goofily back, melting into his attitude. Coolly, he brushed a strand of her hair away from her face, and Arcie's face immediately flushed with embarrassment when she realized how muddled she must look. Luckily, that didn't seem to matter much, because Seth had taken her hand. Just his touch made Arcie hot. <o:p></o:p>
Then he asked her to dance. As if it was fate, a slow, sexual song started to play and all Arclette could do was fervently nod her head in acceptance of his offer. He took her to the middle of the makeshift dance floor and they started to sway back-and-forth to the beat, sizing each other up. She couldn't help but picture him naked and on top of her… She tried to shake the image and regain control of herself. Hell, she hadn't even had anything to drink! She almost wanted to turn around and ask Luke to save her before she lost herself completely, but Seth pulled her closer, and she couldn't help but give-in to him. He felt her curves as she grinded slowly on his leg, rubbing her body gently against his. He smelled like sweat, alcohol, and sex, and Arclette impulsively ran her fingers through his hair and down his back. She looked up at him to judge his expression…<o:p></o:p>

Seth had his game face on, when her eyes met his he gave her nothing in return. This was partly due to the drugs in his body making him able to stifle his emotions, but also because he wanted his body to let her know how he felt.

As the bass steadily kicked a low, vibrating beat into the air, Seth pulled Arclette close to him. His hands slid down around her waist, pushing the part of her he wanted most against the part of him he wanted to give her most. His hands were firm, but gentle on the slender curves of her body. He noticed for the first time that she was well built, why hadn't he noticed her before? He imagined it had to do with his constant absents from school and lack of sobriety. The swell of her breast pressed tightly against his body as he felt himself beginning to get tense, aching to be alone with her. As the song came to the chorus, Seth's hands moved to the small of her back as he pushed her into him, adding pressure to her grind. He kept it up until he could actually feel the heat from her body. He took his other hand and ran it firmly up the side of her body, briefly pausing on the side of her breast, but he killed the potential of a startled look by leaning in and giving her a gentle nip, Just below the soft skin under her ear. He trailed off, towards her collar bone, moving down slowly with his lips. He wasn't really kissing, but just letting his lips move across her skin. When he broke contact he met her eye's again. However, the emptiness was gone. What replaced it was lust, pure and powerful. Those eye's left no room for interpretation: I want you.

For the moment, all the ruckus of the party seemed to fade into the unimportant background. The only question in Seth's mind was if this chick was ready to get down?

Nikki's legs nearly collapsed under her weight as Levi whispered into her ear. Just the feeling of his breath tickling her skin made her a little hot. Honestly, Nikki had all but forgotten about Ryleigh, and little to Ryleigh's knowledge, Nikki didn't even see Eric and Ry kiss. She glanced over to where he had been before, but she only caught Ryleigh and Eric running off somewhere. Nikki turned her head to look back at Levi, but was cut off by a hot kiss... and then it was done. Unable to help herself, she leaned in one more time for one more lip lock, before reluctantly pulling away. Nikki watched impatiently as Levi poured a drink for her and a shot for himself, all she really wanted to do was touch him. She held back, suddenly feeling a bit like a whore, but then figured she didn't really give a shit, and put a hand on his chest, using her other hand to pick up her glass. Nikki took a sip and let the warm alcohol slide down her throat, before putting the glass down and looking at him. She bit her lip, sizing him up, and again had that pang to touch him. She smirked and draped her arms around his neck, pulling closer to him. "So what shall we do now?" Nikki purred.

Ryleigh let himself be dragged into a bedroom with Eric and Fee, seeming a bit confused in his drunken stupor. Once he could see fairly straight again, he sat himself down on the soft carpet. Then he remembered his heroin (though he didn't remember where he put it) and he realized how he could go for a shoot right now, but he didn't really want to ditch Eric... <o:p></o:p>

Plus Eric was a pretty good kisser...

I wonder how he does in bed...

Shaking both thoughts from his head, Ryleigh scooted over to the bed and leaned his back against it, closing his eyes a bit. "I never knew that kid was such a bitch," he grumbled under his breath. Ry opened an eye to look up at Eric.<o:p></o:p>

((due to issues with my computer the font size might be really small >.>))

"Nothing much, Seth. Just hangin' out, ya know?" Luke responded to Seth's question and returned the fist bump. The two were the same age, and they had been getting in trouble together for a while.

It wasn't long after he appeared before he was asking Arclette to dance. They had met before, apparently, maybe Seth even invited her. It suddenly occurred to him why she didn't know where the party was. Seth probably assumed her to be a regular party attender, or just think to give her the address. Both sounded like Seth. He closed his eyes, took a sip from his cup, and smiled. "It's not such a strange name, Arclette. Don't hurt her, Seth." He thought to himself.

When he had had enough watching Nikki cuddle up to some guy, He decided he had sat alone long enough, he was starting to think too much. It was time to go and find the others. He made his way to where he thought they might be, the bedroom. He leaned against the door-frame and waited. He wasn't in the mood for the random obnoxious people who were in the house.