Yeah, im new here

W

WorldwideChoppers

Original poster
Hi I'm new here, and I'm kind of lonely and confused, so please talk to, and someone to roleplay with. So please just add me and become my friend. I would be very happy ♥

Welcome to Iwaku Miss Panda Fizzy! I didn't know Panda's could be soda! :D

Tis
fizzy panda? I hope so. Because that is down right adorable. <3

My name is Iliana and it's nice to meet you! If you need help with anything, let me know, and I'll be glad to help you! If its friends you are looking for, why don't you pop in the
cbox and say hi to everyone! They're all really friendly! :D

Hello! I received your friend request! Sorry I wasn't here to greet you sooner.

Welcome to the board! Since you added me I assume you wanted to do an RP together? If so/if not just let me know. ^^

Same with any questions you may have, or if you just want to chat. I'm a friendly person and won't bite.

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
There's no need to be scared or anything like that here.
Loneliness is also unnecessary, we're full of awesome people.

Since you're new and all, I have some places for you to look at that will likely help you!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help with anything, please do ask.

Howdy thar new person!

Hope you have tons of fun while you're here!

*gives a cuppycake with star-shaped sprinkles*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELCOME TO IWAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have heaps of fun around here! Making friends here is easy! We're such a lovely community!

See you around!

Hello choppers! 8D Welcome to the community!

No need to be lonely here at Iwaku! We love people! They're tasty! I mean... yeah! New friends are always wonderful! ^o^ I'm not a RPer myself (sort of) but I love friends, so you're really in the right place.