1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, & Romance
Greetings, fellow denizens of Iwaku! It's been quite a long time since I've cast out in these waters, but nevertheless, I've returned to draw forth one lucky partner for any roleplay option of their choosing. Or, to be more precise, of my choosing with their added approval. Everybody wins!

Let's start with the basic rules.
1. Basic Iwaku guidelines. They're not all that hard to stick to.
2. Maintain grammar, as best as you can. This is an urgent thing for me.
3. A minimum of one paragraph per post.
4. Expect posts anywhere from once a day to once a week. My apologies if it's inconsistent.
5. For those plucky young blue stars out there, I don't mind writing more explicit material. Just remember if that's something you're intent on including.
6. I prefer playing as a male, and my partner to play as a female. It may take some convincing to change this particular rule.
7. There is always a potential for new plots to be added and old ones to be changed.

Anyways, onto the plots! ~

Here There Be Witches:
art-WhileSleeping-house-creepy-740238.png
The year is 1692. A quaint little town by the name of Salem is racked in fear. Rumors spread of a witch that lives deep in the woods, casting spells on the innocent townsfolk in the dead of night. The situation has become so dire that King William III has summoned an expert in the paranormal to handle the threat. This expert in particular is a man of God, righteous and upstanding to all. He has spent years hunting devils of every shape and size, but everything changes when he finally discovers the mysterious witch of Salem. Rather than a bloodthirsty servant of Lucifer, she is actually a youthful renegade, holding off a much larger congregation of witches that seek to control the Earth. Can they overcome their differences for the greater good?

Tooth, Nail, & Claw:
PZO9204-DinosaurCave.jpg
The world of New Pangea is a deadly one. Tribes and kingdoms wage war across a single continent, but mankind is not the master of this ancient realm. Dinosaurs share the land with their insignificant mammal counterparts. Magicians are among the few capable of taming these great beasts, using a strange power called Aether, whereupon they can be weaponized by whomever becomes their owner. However, things go awry when a corrupt wizard tears a hole in reality itself, causing a race of horrible monsters to emerge. The Wingless Angels are ruthless in their pursuit of destroying all life. A knight and his magic-oriented companion embark on a quest to restore the balance of nature. Will they be able to succeed against such overwhelming odds?

Welcome to Scorch City:
NoirCity.jpg
It seems as though no one catches a break at the detective's office. Scorch City is the number-one hotspot for criminals everywhere, from lowly thugs to kingpin masterminds. The chief detective has dedicated his life to ridding this dark metropolis of evil, but with each passing day, his strength in this pursuit wavers. Things take a turn for the worst when his wife is murdered out on the street, with absolutely no leading suspects to follow. Unable to leave things up to standard protocol, the chief steps out and takes the law into his own hands. He is largely unsure of what to think when he meets the only witness to the event; a dancer who insists that she is psychic. Skeptical as he is, the detective joins up with her to crack the case, once and for all. Yet, there still might be more to the girl than meets the eye.

Hello, I'm Levy! Just a heads up, if I'm being honest, I still really don't know how to navigate this godforsaken website so please excuse me if I appear clueless. The first two of the plots you listened intrigue me, the second one in particular. Would you like to take this to a PM? Possibly? Potentially? Please?

Hi! I'm super interested in Here There Be Witches and am hoping you're still looking for partners for it. I don't role-play explicit material (more due to a lack of experience than personal preference|l|), so if that was something you had expected to be included, then I'm very sorry. Please don't hurt me for addressing that, it was mentioned in the post so I felt like I had to clear that up.

I must say I'm very interested in the Here There Be Witches plot, mainly due to my love of magic and witches of the sort. I am open to explicit content but, I do prefer plot over any form of romance. I do hope you are still open to rp that one.

Hello name is DreamingMoon the first two story plots are very interesting if still available I would like to take part in one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.