YAY UPDATES ARE DONE! NOT ALL OF THEM BUT YAY IMPORTANT STUFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@daird No, not exactly. They're still housed in separate subforums, but the front page doesn't reflect that very well. What you see on the front page are essentially the links to what used to be called the Signups and Plot Discussion subforums pre-update, with no direct link to the actual roleplay IC threads currently (though this may change as Diana makes further alterations). As people get used to the system you'll be able to use search tags to find signup threads more easily. The general interest checking areas still exist as well, listed on the front page under Roleplay Search.

Noctis (no tagging as per no quoting request) It was always possible for anyone interested to go look up all your roleplays if they were determined to be a snoop: this makes it easier, yes, but it's not as if you had perfect privacy before. Sorry that has you upset, but you can use Privacy menu settings to make it so only people you follow can view your profile, if that helps any. The first post of threads being shoved into the Overview tab was a necessity of converting to the new system, you already mentioned how to fix it and it won't be a problem when making new roleplays. As for the last bit, sorry, no idea, I didn't even notice anything went missing in the Information tab because I rarely use it.

@Lusterless Nova You can still have all your information in the first post, it was simply an unfortunate necessity that caused Diana to merge first posts into the Overview tab. In the future, as you make new roleplays, this shouldn't be a problem since you'll be in full control of what goes in which areas. Also, the roleplay ratings system is disabled, Diana just hasn't been able to find a way to hide the stars. There may not be a way to do it short of removing the entirely update to the roleplay system, but know that they will probably never become functional because everyone seems to be in general agreement about actual roleplay ratings being a terrible idea.

I hope the "Slap Dat Ass" caption is still there. :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm liking the new updates so far, definitely a lot of new stuff to be toying around with. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
One On Ones have a prefix called "FIRST RESPONSE" meaning, the first person to reply to that rp gets it!
...Why did my mind read that as something like "Shut up or the cat gets it"? Please don't kill us, Diana! D:

One thing I find a bit confusing...

In 1x1 RPs the thread button takes you to the IC thread, but in group RPs it takes you to the OOC.

I know it was mentioned this can't be changed yet, but once it can be changed I hope it does get changed. ^_^

Also, I wish that group RPs could link to their IC threads too somehow.

Other than those things, I have no issues with the new system. I love it. :) Thanks for all of your hard work, Diana! <3

While I was working off of a mobile device (iPad) trying to edit my OOC thread for the Land of Wings to get the rules and characters in their separate tab, I couldn't edit the main body of text (that is now in the Overview tab). I tapped the area, the keyboard came up briefly and then disappeared straight away.
On the computer it does seem to be working perfectly alright.
Oh and it took a while before the rules and characters tabs came up. I would understand that there is a delay when new tabs are created, but maybe it's something that should be mentioned? So people won't be wondering too much why their new tabs are not there instantly?
Unless it just happened to be something on my end?

And I know it's mentioned before that the banners should come on later, but I can't seem to find the button that used to access the area to view my adds. Is that correct?

I can't wait to mess around with these new toys! :3
Thanks so much Diana!

Were there any changes about the donation privileges/options?

Other than that I like the changes even though for now it still feels a little chaotic.

Are we sexy twin sisters :D?
Sure, fraternal twins.

Also we're the sexier twin. You can have the smarts or some other lame thing to make up for it. :D

Are we sexy twin sisters :D?
Also we're the sexier twin. You can have the smarts or some other lame thing to make up for it. :D

Yeah, they are the smart twin and we are the sexy twin! 8D

...wait a minute! D:<

Were there any changes about the donation privileges/options?
I didn't manage to get to those in time! @.@ But I am hoping to roll those out this week while I am fixing other errors!

Just wanted to drop in here and let you know that the way you cleaned up the mobile client is awesome. So much easier to use!

• Love
Reactions: Ethys
just wanted to let you guys know that im in love with the new thread layout! the new features are going to take to get use to but in a good way. yay cant wait to see what else will be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.