Yatagarasu's Brain

Y

Yatagarasu

Original poster
Oi oi just because I am in the Security Department doesn't mean I don't have some weird ideas to keep track of okay :c

If you excuse me Imma go ahead and drop this thread here to keep track of all my ideas.

High Priority Tasks:
>WRITE UP THE LORES OF ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS
>START DESIGNING ARMOUR FOR THE MAIN OCs IN PROJECT: ELENA

• Project: Solaire
    >Complete redesign on Earth's battle outfit
    >Complete redesign on Mercury's overall appearance
    >Venus's ability set needs to be tidied and slimmed down
    >Overhaul Mars' dumb design and GIVE HIM BETTER LORE AND COSTUME HOLY FUCKING BALLS

Project: Elena
    >Start designing Elena's alternate uniforms
    >Give Layla more sensible clothing
    >Marco needs a better name =_= and lore
    >Lucas needs his lore completely redone
    >Serene's lore plot hole needs to be resolved
    >Tone Rhys' memory manipulation down

Ideas
    >A female Asian rogue sniper (probably gonna end up as the spirit child of James Bond and Golgo 13) (Likely to be neutral)
    >A young, male child who cannot control his own psinoic powers and cause...a lot of trouble, because he is basically the closest living example of a God (Makes sense to be protected by Protagonist)

• Established ideas
    >Lapis: "A planet known for it's beautiful nature that has not been hampered by magical warfare. Very peaceful nomads mostly live there. There are also historical ruins to see for tourists." Photo 1 Photo 2
    >Gaia: Literally Earth...like the planet
    >Militia "The home of the Galactic Military that is independently controlled, but under the Gaia influence. Aims to protect other allied colonies from external threats." Photo 1 Photo 2
    >Avialia: "The land of the Avians, or the so-called 'Angels', although they are not really Angels. They're merely humans with wings. They seem peaceful and friendly, but in reality, the planet is marred by rampant segregation laws and lack of freedom in general."

Not-so-established Ideas
    >Elementia (Traditional Themes, but very behind in technology)
    >Malik (Where many mages reside in and trained)

Dimensions (HUUUUUUGE)
    >Human: Basically where non-magic wielder's are in. Cannot see other dimensions
    >Magical: All people capable of magic are here
    >Nether/Underworld/Inferno: BASICALLY HELL
    >Aether/Overworld/Paradiso: BASICALLY HEAVEN

• Interior Designs
    >

Ships
    >

Mansions/Housing
    >

Rooms
    >

• PROJECT: Nebula

Arc:

1. Creation Arc

~after 70 years~

PROJECT: Solar

Arcs:
    1. The Beginnings Arc
    2. The Convergence Arc
    3. The Supernova Arc
    4. The Skyscraper Arc
    5. The Competitions Arc
    6. The War Arc
    7. The New Era Arc

~after ??? years~

PROJECT: Elena

Arcs:

1. Stardust Arc
    2. Protectors Arc
    3. Rise of the Beast Arc
    4. Legacy Arc

There are also many mini-arcs in between arcs

(and no it's not the league stuff :C)

• General Information

Birth Date:
    Birth Place:
    Residence:
    Race:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Personality:
    [Series:]

Magical Information (Ignore this section for non-magical RPs)

Skills/Qualities:
    Magics:
    Weapons:
    Equipment:
    Vehicles:

[spoilerbb]
    History Information

Family:

Relationships:

Background:
    [/spoilerbb]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lore/History Shenanigans (directly from a blog post but formatted better)

Project: Elena
Arc: That Missing Little Girl (Placeholder name)

• That light...

My eyes twitched as they started to open on its own. I blinked a few more times in quick succession subconsciously, but the piercing rays still strained my vision. I shifted my head slightly that seemed to be feel like they were cushioned, scanning my surroundings trying to figure out where I was. Soon enough, my view began to clear, and I found myself on a bed, with an abnormal amount of pure white surrounding me. I moved my right arm, only to feel a sharp sting in my hand. A needle? A tube? I quickly followed the tube's path and met its end when I saw a bag of transparent fluids that was hanged on a stand. An IV drip? I'm in a hospital? What happened?

My body was completely sore and I could barely lift my own head up. Regardless, I carefully tried to haul myself up with my left hand, which was free from random syringes and needles so that I was in a seated position. I rolled my head and shoulders and stretched my free arm trying to ease the soreness of my body. A quick shot of pain suddenly hit my head. Instinctively, I rubbed my forehead in small clockwise circles to alleviate the unexpected pain.

A flash of memories began to appear, but each frame appeared for only a split second and I was unable to even comprehend any of them. What is this?

I then saw a pair of lips, which lingered a little longer than all the other frames that sped through my head. It moved in a very slow, but seemingly articulate motion, as if it was trying to say something to be, but I couldn't hear anything.

At that point, I did not have a single recollection of what happened before I ended up in this hospital ward. All I remembered was that everything went bloodshot scarlet...

I heard the door slide open and saw a doctor emerge. The doctor eyes quickly widened as he saw me, as if he was surprised that I woke up. Immediately, he closed the door and ran away. I raised an eyebrow slightly in utter confusion. Just as I rolled my eyes in response, the door quickly opened again, this time with the same doctor and a few nurses came in.

"And I thought you were a hopeless case," one of the nurses commented, whilst adjusting and checking my tubes.
    "Good to know you have finally woken up," the doctor added, flashing a quick grin and a thumbs up. "You were in a coma for three months. Actually, you recovered faster than expected,"

"Still...three months..." I muttered under my breath. Three fucking months. What on earth had actually happened? Was it that bad to the point I was knocked unconscious for three months? I asked the doctor to see if I could get more information.

"To be honest, even I don't have a clue," the doctor pursed his lips. "All I know was a female who seemed to your friend carrying your body begging me to save you. She didn't give me any details, but then again I was in too much of a shock to even ask her for any. You were in a critical state and was on the brink of death I'll just say that."
    "Female friend?" I questioned again, who could it be? Only three or so names popped into my head. "Who?"
    "I think her name was...Layla? Does that ring a bell?"

Layla? That girl chucking knives and swinging that bisento and sword around in traditional Japanese clothing was the one that saved me? I mean, she was also an incredibly good friend of mine, but her blunt and flirtatious attitude didn't give off the feeling that she would do something remotely like that.

"Well, I've also contacted Layla just then and told her that you were awake." The doctor started again, walking around in circles. "I think she's going to come soon. In the meantime, I've checked your condition...While it is okay, however since you have not moved at all for the past three months, you'll have to undergo rehabilitation to restore some of your movement."

Wonderful. That's basically another month of being stuck in an hospital. I'm going to hate this.

After the doctor left to check up on another patient in the same sector, I was still left with far too many questions. The doctor clearly didn't help, but I couldn't blame him for that since he didn't know my friend group very well anyway. He would have never understand the endless drama and shitstorms that happened within our group.

Suddenly, I heard the door click open again. This time, it was Layla that peeked through the door. She quickly closed the door behind her with a press of the button next to the door frame, and came over towards me, and smiled softly.

"You're awake, huh..." Layla replied, brushing her side fringe slightly with her hands that were manicured immaculately. "Good to know...a certain someone will be happy to hear that. At least I hope so."

A certain someone? Then I quickly realised who she was talking about.

"Elena..." I mumbled, looking down at my hands and the white sheets that were draped over my body.
    "Correct." Layla's voice was unchanging, but I could tell that she knew that name would struck a nerve.

Elena. My best friend that I have known for almost 2 decades, when we were late in our toddler years. To many, she was cold like the glaciers, nearly emotionless yet a focused and calculating woman capable of turning the tides of many wars and battles around just as soldiers were losing all hope. But to her, that's just another day, in that she never celebrated her victories, nor did she ever go into despair when defeated. Rather than shouting out orders, Elena merely spoke them in a very soft and articulate, yet authoritative and no-nonsense tone. That was enough for soldiers to fear but greatly respect her. But her own magical power? Unimaginably high.

Yet, there were people that sneered and criticised her. While Elena held a very high position in the Galactic Military, as well as being an aristocrat, during her time in the lower ranks, she had, and still have, a habit of completely disrespecting her superiors, and often disobeyed orders that she deemed inefficient or that are "pile of bullshit". Hence, she would often go on her own and dealt with things her way, and thus resulted her nearly kicked out of the military several times because of it, even though at times her strategies actually helped secure victory.

Nevertheless, to me, Elena was someone that I held dear. Even though she acted in the same away as she did to everyone else -- cold, unamused and somewhat distant -- I knew what was really going on in her head. While we didn't have telepathic powers, since we have known each other for so damn long, we pretty much knew how each other's brain worked. And surprisingly more often than not, we were able to predict each other's decisions and what each other's next sentence would be, word for word.

And I'm also one of the very few people that knew the 'old' Elena.

"Where is she?" I found myself asking.

And that's when Layla's pleased demeanour changed into a tense expression. "I - more like we - don't know."
    "What?" I obviously didn't understand what she meant by that sentence.

Layla's expression became more and more uncomfortable. "I don't know how to explain this..." She took a deep breath and was incredibly hesitant, something completely out of her character. Oh no...

"Let's just say, Elena's missing. Literally no one has seen her for the past three months. She disappeared after th--"

She interrupted herself and her face began to form a concerned expression as she studied my face. "Skylar?" Layla asked, showing a tint of confusion. "Are you okay?"

I began to feel a some sort of warmth beginning to trickle down my face. Darker shades of white began to appear in unorganised yet crisp spots on my sheets. I felt my cheek and was greeted with a very damp sensation. Before I knew it, tears had already began to flow down my face and I was bawling my eyes out.

"NO FUCKING SHIT I'M NOT FUCKING OKAY!" I yelled, bashing my left hand on the railings of my bed with so much force that the metal bars bent downwards. I didn't even react to the pain that went though my hand afterwards from that jolt of movement. "I don't even want to hear any more...She's probably dead isn't she?"

Layla shook her head, although it wasn't as if she was denying my theory. "You've always been quick to conclusions."

I exhaled out of my nose in an attempt to calm myself down from all the sudden information. Nevertheless, I felt rage and heat boiling inside my stomach, looking at her with sheer anger. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! SHE'S DEAD! I KNOW IT! THERE'S NO WAY SHE COULD'VE GONE MISSING FOR THREE MONTHS WITHOUT A SINGLE FUCKING TRACE!"

More teardrops began to fall like rushing waterfalls as I continued to be a crying mess. My best friend is gone. No one has seen her for three months.

The only person I truly ever felt a connection. Gone.

Layla sighed and leaned in front of me, glaring at me. Instinctively I threw out my hand and lashed out in an attempted to slap her face away, but she was quick to grab it by the wrist. She stared at me, and shook her head again.

"You know..." She tilted her head up for a few seconds and glanced at the ceiling, before sticking her tongue out inside her cheek. "I've known of a man who was brave and optimistic. While others gave up if they knew they were fighting a losing battle, he on the other hand would continue to fight, never once raising a white flag. He held onto hope and determination, and defied many people's expectations. But that man clearly isn't you. You're defeated."

I winced, biting my bottom lip as I felt the brutal words piercing my heart. I began to take deep breaths, and felt the tears beginning to dry up on my reddening cheeks. I looked at Layla, dead in her eyes, before sternly responding "No...I'm not defeated."

She got up again, placing her right hand on her hip and looked down at me. She clearly wasn't convinced. But regardless, Layla continued "Well then...prove it."

• "But how?" I immediately asked, my voice still shaking from the tears that were starting to dry up on my cheeks. "I'm still gonna be stuck in the hospital for another month."
    "Do you really think you'll be stuck here for a month?" Layla quickly scanned my body while crossing her arms in a nonchalant fashion, before raising a brow. "Take a look at your left crook on your elbow."

I diverted my attention to that area of my arm. At first, I couldn't see anything unusual, but as I stared closer, I notice a very microscopic wound. "I just see a small speck...Is it really that significant?"

Layla gazed at me again with her usual elegant and chic stare, before moving her heart-shaped lips again. "The doctors mentioned something about you recovering faster than usual. Now if it wasn't for--"

She cuts herself off, and covers her mouth with her drooping sleeves, as if to stop herself from blurting out secrets, and mutters something under her breath that I cannot hear out correctly. Shaking her head lightly, she regains her composure within a few seconds.

"Anyway, " she clears her throat in quick successions, "I was trying to say that you'll heal back up to optimum health in no time."
    "And you are sure about that?" I tilt my brow up to show my doubts.
    "I am sure," Layla brushes off her shoulders, "trust me on that at least won't you?"

She giggled a little. "I have an idea as to where Elena is."

Reaching into her sleeves, Layla pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to me. " Don't open it yet." She warned just as I was about to reach for the edges. "You need to get out of here first. There's no needles stuck into you right?"

She scanned me like a statue on display in a museum, and it felt so invasive it made my skin crawl a little. As if trying to reassure me awkwardly, Layla spoke to me in a soft and secretive voice, "I'll bust you outta here tonight, I'll take the consequences for you."

I raised my eyebrow in doubt. "You doubt my abilities?" Layla scoffed, crossing her arms and stared down at me with her fox-like eyes. To be fair, I never doubted her abilities for even a second. She was not only nimble, but also stealthy - important traits for any assassin or spy. In fact, it wasn't her abilities that I doubted. It was whether as to if Elena wanted to see me again that I doubted. I found myself massaging my temples lightly with my fingers again due to my indecisiveness.

"Hm." Layla looked at me again like I was a test subject, before walking towards the window and gazed outside. Her face was completely neutral, and I couldn't figure out what she was thinking. Sometimes I wished I had mind-reading powers, but I'm not that one in a billion unfortunately. "Why would she save you if she hated you?"

"And even then, are you gonna let other people dictate your choices?" Layla came up to me again, before offering one of her slender hands to me.

• More Stuff

PROJECT: ELENA
(Delrose Squad)

• blond_by_avvart-d9failb.jpg

(placeholder image)

"Catchphrase? I have no time for this nonsense"

General Information

Birth Date: September 1st
    Birth Place: Mizu Region, Fiorr
    Residence: City Centre, Militia
    Race: Mage
    Height: 165 cm (5'5)
    Weight: 53 kg (117 lbs)
    Personality: Cold as she is beautiful, Elena is a level-headed and no-nonsense woman who takes her career as an Military Commander very seriously. Although she has a wispy voice, her voice is firm with an authoritative twist that can easily resonate through the ears of many soldiers and citizens alike. However, her current personality is all there to hide her depression, as her best friend even mentioned that "there was a time which Elena actually smiled, even laughed." Although she is aloof, she still makes sure the well-being and safety of the important people in her life are ensured.
    Series: PROJECT: Elena

Magical Information

Skills/Qualities:
    -Keen strategist
    -Strong sense of leadership
    -Basic unarmed combat skills
    -Precise Accuracy
    Magics:
    -Waterbending, but uses ice type attacks more often
    -Weapon moulding using ice.
    Weapons:
    -Dual Guns (ice-based)
    -Rifle (ice-based)
    Equipment:
    -Water Sack (concealed behind her back)
    -PDA
    Vehicles:
    a5da2b4dc308fc01e3f4587800b0c2e1.jpg

(The Lightspring)

History Information

Family:
    Kaya Myuanell † (Mother)
    Shen Delrose (Father, missing)
    Reishi Myuanell (Uncle)
    Layla Pledis (Cousin)
    Caroline Starheart † (Mentor)
    Relationships:
    -Engaged with Skylar Laine
    -Girlfriend of Kaiden Lee (formerly)
    Background:
    "Some days I wonder if things will change, if I will change..."
    "I asked if you wanted some wine not your entire life story...but go ahead"

A child conceived from two former guardians of the Solar System, Elena quickly gained fame due to her background and her powers within the Galactic Academy. Many believed she was something special, the "chosen one" -- a belief that even her mentor agreed with. However, Elena thought she was just a normal Mage given too much credit. She never saw herself as a hero at all.

There was a time when she was happy though.

• 3c0fec54ee732ea80f48c5f1bf37d064.jpg

(placeholder)

"I can't stand the talkative kinds. How about we have some fun instead?"

General Information

Birth Date: May 25th
    Birth Place: Valley of the Cherry Blossoms, Menstiae
    Residence: Inner City Ring, Militia
    Race: Mage
    Height: 183 cm (6ft)
    Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
    Personality: Layla is a ruthless woman who has no qualms nor hesitation when it comes to fulfilling what she wants, all while having an acerbic and harshly condescending sense of sarcasm. She is also very arrogant and is always up for a challenge, which can lead her to sometimes bite more than she can chew. Many that do know her personally describes her akin to the Datura flower-- seductive and gorgeous on the outside, lethal on the inside. That being said, Layla also carries a curious mind, and is always willing to try something new simply out of genuine interest, as well as an earnest heart akin to her cousin, although both are rarely ever showcased due to her intimidating aura.

Magical Information

Skills/Qualities:
    -Immense Agility
    -Expert Unarmed Combat
    -Deceptively Strong
    Magics:
    -Air Magic
    -Knife Arts
    Weapons:
    -Prince (Katana)
    dfd028ae0f659b90bc13afca3c4ff218.jpg

-Variety of Throwing Knives (hidden in her sleeves and kimono)
    Equipment:
    -Wind Gilder (within her sword sheathe)
    -PDA
    Vehicles:
    -None so far

History Information

Family:
    Reishi Myuanell (Father)
    Kaya Myuanell † (Aunt)
    Merina Pleiades(Mother, missing)
    Elena Delrose (Cousin)
    Relationships:
    -Contract relationship with Asmodeus (source of her power)
    Background:

• f63016b1b64e6649477faf60d28ae23d.jpg

(placeholder)

"Everything in existence is never black and white, just shades of ambiguous greys. Kinda like my hair...but grey rather than red."

General Information

Birth Date: December 20th
    Birth Place: Littletree Town, Dwayna
    Race: "Phage"
    Height: 190 cm (6'3)
    Weight: 83 kg (183 lbs)
    Personality: A happy-go-lucky individual, Skylar's calm and lax attitude can cause him to be seen as rather dim-witted. While that is true to an extent, he is actually surprisingly caring and wise, giving great advice to people in need of help as well as protecting those he care about. Being a social butterfly as well as a bit of a Casanova, Skylar has no problems talking to anyone, which has also let him being able to talk his way out of trouble without breaking a sweat...most of the time.

Magical Information

Skills/Qualities:
    -Immense Durability
    -Seasoned at Unarmed Combat
    Magics:
    -Firebending
    Weapons:
    -Arm "Cannon"
    ba5ed105aec687bba2284f490189acdf.jpg

Equipment:
    -Shield Upgrade (Installed in his Arm "Cannon")
    Vehicles:
    -N/A

History Information

Family:
    Unnamed Biological Parents †
    Ares Navaroe (Adoptive Father)
    Relationships:
    -Engaged with Elena Delrose (at the end of Legacy Arc)
    Background:
    -In reality, he's actually a beast, not a phage.

• ff76b5f3308fe0593d02001817cb8885.jpg

(placeholder)

"May I please take another picture? Just one more. I want to remember this moment."

General Information

Birth Date: January 20th
    Birth Place: Prinn-Shmirea Region, Fiorr
    Race: Human/Mage
    Height: 180 cm (5'11)
    Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
    Personality: With a severe case of resting wandering and perpetually confused face, many see Lucas in a negative light and under the belief that he is an airhead and constantly clueless about everything. However, Lucas is anything but a clueless airhead. Quick witted and intelligent, Lucas always has snarky comebacks at the ready, and has extensive knowledge on many topics, earning his nickname "Walking Encyclopaedia" amongst his circle of friends and colleagues.

Magical Information

Skills/Qualities:
    -Genius Intellect
    -Skilled Strategist
    Magics:
    -Earth Magic
    -True Eyes (Innate)
    -Gravity Magic
    Weapons:
    -Rock Gloves (concealed)
    Equipment:
    -Leather Bag
    -Camera
    -Smart Glasses
    -PDA
    Vehicles:
    -Bicycle

History Information

Family:
    Irma Blastone (Mother, estranged)
    Stephen Crier (Father, deceased)
    Lorien Crier (Half-Sibling)
    Relationships:
    -N/A
    Background:
    "My room is a mess as is my family"

• General Terms:

MP: Abbreviation for "Magic Power."
    Ether: Energy reserves within magical beings

The Comprehensive List of Races:

The Three -Ages: The catch-all term for the three prevalent magic-users within the Universe -- Phages, Mages and Sages. While they have many similarities, there are also distinct differences that separates the three from each other.

-One major difference is how they wield their innate MP and the intensity of the said MP. A Sage's MP is far more potent and intense than the other two -Ages, while Phages tend to have weaker intensities.
    -As a result, Sages have very high Ether reserves within their bodies as well. which not only allows them to cast many spells during a long fight, but also causes them to live well over 200 years old. This is the opposite case for Phages. Although they have limited Ether reserves within their bodies as well as having shorter lifespans, however, they are more physically built and have greater raw strength than their counterparts. As a result, when they run out of their Ether reserves, they can still fight and protect themselves, while if a Sage runs into this situation, they would falter.
    -Initially, there were only Sages and Phages. Mages only started to become more and more common due to rise of Sage/Phage couples conceiving children. In many ways, Mages were considered to be somewhere in between the Sages and Phages, but they soon become a race that did not need to rely on Sage/Phages couples, and a millennium or so later, Mages were the most common type of the three -Ages.
    -This is caused by the fact that Mages often inherited the benefits from both the Sages and Phages, allowing them to be able to cast a variety of spells as well as having raw strength. When the Mages were first discovered, many people feared them due to this fact. However, delve a little deeper, and it turns out they can also inherit the weaknesses from both -Ages. As a result, the genetic make-up of a Mage is extremely inconsistent.

Human: Self-explanatory. Looks very similar to -Ages, but unlike the latter, they cannot harness Ether, and by extension, cannot use magic of any kind. Due to this lack of ability, they are nearly on the verge of total extinction, with Gaia the only planet left in the entire Universe that still holds a large population of Humans. Strangely, a majority of them are unaware of this fact, let alone aware of the existence of magic. Doesn't help that many are also unaware that they are also destroying their only home at a very rapid pace. Thus, many races look down heavily on Humans.

Tenshi:

Tengu:

Faunne:

Angel:

Demon:

Hybrid:

Floraun:

Electronics Jargon:

PDA: Personal Digital Assistant. The name for this handy device is self-explanatory, and there are many uses for this tool such as but not limited to, contacting others via the multinet, research material, reading e-texts, translations, etc. Due to the useful nature of these PDAs, nearly everyone within the Universe has one to aid their everyday lives.

Multinet: Functions like the internet, but is far more powerful in that some multinet signals can reach beyond 10 light years away from its epicenter. While it is convenient in the sense that loading speeds are very fast and not very susceptible to disconnections, however multinets can be easily tapped and tracked due to the sheer power of the signals that they emit. Therefore, many that wish to remain hidden from the Universe do not use the multinet, and rather use regional versions of such.

Weaponry:

Guns:

Swords:

Spears:

Staves:

Wands:

Daggers:

Worlds:

Gaia: Land of the Humans.

Fiorr:

Militia:

Menstiae: