Yaoi stuff.

H

Hermit

Original poster
So I was thinking. (( Idea down below. Obviously. xD -- Caption Obvious -- ))

You're a very out-going person, always going to parties and talking to everyone. Whilst my character is the shy, anti-social one. My character was forced to go to a party, and he meets your character, whom is completely drunk.

So. I'm leaving this vague because I'd like for who wants to join to give me a couple ideas. Which could be formed into a bigger plot and just.. Yeah. :D

I could definetly do something like this. i've done this before.

Certainly. I can always play both sides. I prefer submissive, but I can play dom~ Just tell me my limits, otherwise I'll go full tentacles-and-BSDM~

Alrighty then~.

So, I don't suggest doing Tentacles and BDSM stuff because I'm uncomfortable with that, not sure why but I am. I think it's just the fact that you can physically hurt people just like… -- Shivers --. I've never been a fan of pain. Maybe just some small acts of Possessiveness, even though I don't think that's part of having sex or making love, but whatever.

Anyways, do you have any ideas that can go with the one I've put up at the top? Like, what could happen once they meet. Or how they can get to know each other, things like that.​

so close, damn wish i could of joined

Don't worry dear, we could always do a separate RP. Same idea, but two completely different Rp's. x'3​

My idea is that my character has sex with yours at a party, but your character is shy and doesn't mention it the next day when he sees my character was so drunk he no longer remembered it.

Then, we build upon a romance at school, my character still believing he never met yours.

Yes! That's a lovely idea!! ;o

Okay so I forgot, do you do Character Sheets or not? (( Sorry my memory is as good my Grandma's. ))​

I do not do character sheets. I place a picture in the first post and build in the rp.

Alright~.

I'll still do a Character Sheet because it's become a habit now, plus I'm not very good at explaining things during an RP unless I'm really into it and I know exactly what I want for my Character. If that makes sense.​

I am fine with that. Also, my post length varies. Usually, if I'm tired, it's a few lines. If I'm inveested or not very tired, I'll more than likely post up to two or three paragraphs.

That's perfectly fine.

Normally I can post up to Five paragraphs IF I have something to work with. But sometimes it'll be maybe only one if I have Writers block or I'm rushing. Lately work has been a hassle, as has school so I've been trying to post as much as I can.​

I appreciate that! Thank you again, if you make the thread, I will post quickly!

Lol alright.

Just give me about… Ten-Fifteen minutes.​