Yaoi//Same Sex 1x1 RP Free Plot Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wordlocked

Original poster
Hello. Despite the date of my account creation on Iwaku I haven't actually been very active. As of late however I've been craving more RP interactions so I've finally decided to get this profile back up and running. Now that you know a very, very brief background about myself let me tell you what I look for in a 1x1 RP.

1. Gay, yaoi, or same-sex: I prefer gay ships or any bisexual relationships but that doesn't mean I can't be lenient to straight ships either. I mainly play male characters, dominant or submissive, and can play female roles as well. A fair warning however if it does end up being a girlxgirl RP I mainly and most of the time will only feel comfortable playing as the submissive.
  2. Romance: Sometimes all I really need in an RP is some good old mind numbing cliches. I have no preference when it comes to plot over romance since if you are an anime/manga fan I'm an avid shoujo reader. Feel free to be as cheesy and cringe worthy as you like because chances are I'll return the favor ten fold.
  3. Writing: I'm for the most part an adaptable, give as the my partner gives type of roleplayer. So if you write a paragraph I'll write paragraph; if you write a sentence I will most likely just drop the RP right then and there. One of my biggest pet peeves is one sentence responses. I prefer 2-3 solid paragraphs but one descriptive one will do just fine.
  4. Consistency: I expect at least one response per day. After that you can disappear into the oblivion known as life. Do not be afraid to tell me if you want to drop the RP. I won't mind and it would make things easier for the both of us. I've seen this type of explanation up on almost every 1x1 thread seeker but please take this genuinely. I'd be more offended if you suddenly abandoned me instead of letting me know beforehand.
  5. Character sheets: I would just like the name, age, and a picture of any kind. If you really want to impress me however you'll make your character sheet as elaborate as you can. Let me know your preference in images so I'll have time to find my own face claim as well.
  6. Plot development: Surprise me, let me know, plan it out step by step; whatever floats your boat. If you think the pace is too slow let me know or do something about it. It wouldn't do you or me any good if we both start losing interest in the RP.
  7. Communication: I'd appreciate quick replies when I ask a question but obviously if you're offline or am busy I'd understand. However I can easily tell the difference between being busy and plain out ignoring.
  8. Fandoms: Yes, I can very much do canon ships or crack ships. Pretty much anything really as long as I'm pretty knowledgeable about the fandom you're talking about. If not feel free to enlighten me ^^

Now that we've got that out of the way I can start explaining to you how this will all work. Basically I have no small plot or ships on here at all and you are probably wondering why. The reason is that I'm looking to you for a plot. Just give me anything you want to do and we'll make it happen (obviously within reason and if I do feel for the idea). Although I may not have been very active on here I am a veteran RPer believe it or not. I've seen and typed it all. So you can count on me not to be judgy.

Let your idea, fandom ships, original plots fly.

Id love to rp woth you. Message me if ur still lookong and wanna talk plots!

I would totally do a Yaoi RP with you. Let me know if your still interested.

As a native speaker, I would like to just let you know something right quick (and I am doing this whenever I see the word used).

Yaoi is not a catch all term for a gay relationship, like it is in English.

Yaoi is the act of two men (or boys) engaging in sexual activities. It's... Actually a slang term that would better be described
in this context as "male on male smut".

If you are looking for the term that means romance and relationship between two guys, the actual term is
Shounen Ai, or loosely translated "boys love".

Technically, calling it yaoi (if what you are looking for is actual sexual engagement), should probably be
posted in the Libertine or Liberteen subthreads.

I wish you luck in finding partners for your roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.