1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Yaoi Rp Search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wolf-Anima55, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm back after complication after complication, but things are finally back on track and I am ready to roleplay again! I can write 2 to 6 paragraphs but I prefer to stick to 2 or 3, but ill do my best to match what you give me. I will try and post at least once a day sometimes more, but I work and go to school so be patient with me some times ;). Though feel free to give me a few reminders if I am taking to long. I know this says Yaoi but I will try a Hetero Rp if you have a good plot line. I usually play the dominant character but I wouldn't object to playing the submissive every once and awhile. In fact I would really like to be the submissive in at least one of these RP's

Requirements:
    No one liners
    must write in third person
    please push for a response if I take more than a day to respond, I forget to respond sometimes

What I like in a roleplay but are not required:
    Violence
    Mpreg
    Twisted Romance
    One sided love
    Occasional Fluff
    Rape
    Forbidden Love
    Tragedies
    Age Gap
    Action and Adventure

Pairings:
    Thorki
    Johnlock
    Slave x Outsider
    Sexually Abused x Friend
    Best friend x Best friend (this has a dark plot line)
    Engaged Prince x Fiancé's Brother
    Prince x Commoner
    Cursed x Best friend (Tragedy)
    High upper class man x Servant
    Father x Son
    Brother x Brother
    Brother x Sister
    Wounded Soldier x Nurse
    Anything else you may have in mind

#1 Wolf-Anima55, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  2. We had a roleplay together, but I ended leaving and it seems you did as well, but that's not the point. I'm in need of more yaoi, so if you're up for it, we could start over? I think our roleplay is in the mature graveyard by now anyway, aha. Anyway, no pressure.

3. what was it? there is a strong possibility I lost it because I just figured out how to watch a thread so I know when someone responds and I can actually keep tabs on my roleplays without losing them.

4. The angel/demon one. My name was Amy/Baa before. Til death do us reunite or something like that. But I think it's in the graveyard now, I can go check.

5. oh yeah I responded to that, I just couldn't for awhile because my computer was broken and I wanted to give you a decent response not a half assed one through my phone.

6. Whoops, I thought it'd died because I left. I checked and it's still there. My apologies, I'll go reply now.

7. Hello if your still looking for a partner to roleplay with I have an idea for your prince's idea.

8. Yes I am still looking I'd love to hear your idea.

9. Are you still looking?

10. Still searching <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.