3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, furry/Neko, Fantasy, Tragedies, Horror, Dark Romance, Mpreg,
I'm back after complication after complication, but things are finally back on track and I am ready to roleplay again! I can write 2 to 6 paragraphs but I prefer to stick to 2 or 3, but ill do my best to match what you give me. I will try and post at least once a day sometimes more, but I work and go to school so be patient with me some times ;). Though feel free to give me a few reminders if I am taking to long. I know this says Yaoi but I will try a Hetero Rp if you have a good plot line. I usually play the dominant character but I wouldn't object to playing the submissive every once and awhile. In fact I would really like to be the submissive in at least one of these RP's

Requirements:
No one liners
must write in third person
please push for a response if I take more than a day to respond, I forget to respond sometimes

What I like in a roleplay but are not required:
Violence
Mpreg
Twisted Romance
One sided love
Occasional Fluff
Rape
Forbidden Love
Tragedies
Age Gap
Action and Adventure

Pairings:
Thorki
Johnlock
Slave x Outsider
Sexually Abused x Friend
Best friend x Best friend (this has a dark plot line)
Engaged Prince x Fiancé's Brother
Prince x Commoner
Cursed x Best friend (Tragedy)
High upper class man x Servant
Father x Son
Brother x Brother
Brother x Sister
Wounded Soldier x Nurse
Anything else you may have in mind

Last edited:
We had a roleplay together, but I ended leaving and it seems you did as well, but that's not the point. I'm in need of more yaoi, so if you're up for it, we could start over? I think our roleplay is in the mature graveyard by now anyway, aha. Anyway, no pressure.

what was it? there is a strong possibility I lost it because I just figured out how to watch a thread so I know when someone responds and I can actually keep tabs on my roleplays without losing them.

The angel/demon one. My name was Amy/Baa before. Til death do us reunite or something like that. But I think it's in the graveyard now, I can go check.

oh yeah I responded to that, I just couldn't for awhile because my computer was broken and I wanted to give you a decent response not a half assed one through my phone.

Whoops, I thought it'd died because I left. I checked and it's still there. My apologies, I'll go reply now.

Hello if your still looking for a partner to roleplay with I have an idea for your prince's idea.

Yes I am still looking I'd love to hear your idea.

Still searching <3

Status
Not open for further replies.