Yaoi Rp? First time rping on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HanChan

Original poster
Hi! I'm new to this website. I have role played before. It's just my first time on here. And would anyone like to take my iwakuroleplay virginity (≧∇≦)/ I'm kidding!
I am more fond of yaoi type of rp. But if you want to do something else like yuri or just male and female that's cool with me. But I would prefer yaoi. I am also more fond of 'hard' types (*cough*bondage*cough*(Ha! My favorite yaoi is View Finder! XD) But I also like cute, fluffy stories. Or just the normal sex story if fine with me!
We can also make up own plot like MasterxSlave, DoctorxPatientor, KingxServant, ect. with our own characters or we can use someone that already exist like someone from an anime and same plot wise. I don't really like crossover, though. . . Never really have. I also like visual kei amd kpop so we can do something about that too! (/•ิ_•ิ)/ *wink* *wink*
I can play both, seme or uke.
Since I am new here please be nice to me! ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ Sorry if I get confused with setting and stuff!

Yoh well due to rules can't do a Libertine with you (bummer) but i got a yuri plot up and going if ou want to do a 1 x 1.

Is be interested in the king x servant rp

I'd be interested in RPing with you. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.