Yaoi Roleplayers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Submissive Brat

Original poster
Hello there ^_^ I am seeking some new roleplayers cause im finally getting settled into this site.

What you can expect from me: I reply a good few times a day unless Im out our sick, since I have no social life other than conventions you should get a few replys a day ^_^, I have a choice of male ukes but im willing to create a new fella if you need one. Also I have about 13 different story plots in my blog so a range of ideas if your on a plot block. I'm a good roleplayer and as long as the rp is interesting my skills stay sharp.

What I would like from you: that you write a decent reply aka no one liners, that you reply to me as soon as you have the time or at least let me know your busy. That your either a seke or seme or for those who dont like that term a dominant styled character.

I'm not mean I dont bite (WARNING: SOME CHARACTERS MAY BITE) I'm just like everyone else seeking a playmate. Im very open minded to ideas so please if you are even slightly interested gimme a message ^_^ I'm so excited to hear back from you and become roleplay buddys =3

P.s Don't make me wait to long ;)

I want to do a Yaoi .-.

I LOVE doing Yaoi :D I'm definitely in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.