Yaoi partners? (closed)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ethan Le Me, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't ask a lot, just for you to play a male that is interested in other males. You can be a uke or a seme, dominant or submissive, I don't really care I can handle everything. I have a few characters that I like to play and maybe some plots I like to do but it really is mostly sexual.... PM me when you're interested!!

Oh and by the way I am from the Amsterdam time zone and I have school trough the week. But I reply in the morning and right after school

• Like Like x 1
  2. So I noticed that you don't currently have any replies to your thread here. I might possibly be interested in rp'ing with you. I haven't really done anything Junjuo Romantica-esqu or anything of the sort in a long while. Might that be something that interest you? I would like to know a little more about any specific interests you may have.

3. I don't have any replies because it says to message me haha, but yeah, I don't really do fandoms. I understood that that is a manga? I don't know for sure tho.

And I got four replies on this, which means I am suited, but if you want we can always roleplay

4. Ah, thats fine, it looks like you have enough people. I just sort of thought you needed a partner. I have other things going on as well.

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.