Yaoi mxm

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emelia

Original poster
Hello, people of IwakuRoleplay.

I am here to make my first request. I usually just search the requests for a partner, but everyone I look up seems to have their own thing going on. And I kind of am looking for a partner who wants to do yaoi.

I am fine with straight and yuri couples- it's all good, I am a modern person with her own specific attractions, so it's all good.

But anyway. I am looking for a partner. I already have a 1x1 partner, but only one. And I'm looking for others to keep myself busy. Real Life is just way too hard right now, so I'm really accepting as many people as I can.

Though not too many.

But I'd still like a lot of partners. Or maybe a few with a tonne of 1x1 roleplays.

Anyway, I guess I need rules. I really feel the need to tell everyone because of specific ticks that tend to get to me when I roleplay with people.
Okay, let's get it over with. Unfortunately I don't want to tell people coz it's kinda lame to have rules, but I'd still love it if you could listen;

1. When you make a character, please don't make him/her the best of the best. Make it realistic, please. And please consult me when you think of a character. I don't want you to suddenly make a king and make him superior and the best of the best and everyone loves him and he has all these super cool powers and shit like that. Can you simply make him as realistic as possible. If it's fantasy, just give your character one or two powers or some ability- but limit them or give them a flaw or something!

2. Please don't make it corny. I REALLY REALLY hate corny stuff. If you were my boyfriend or girlfriend, I love corny romance. It's sweet. But when I say 'corny', I mean when a character begins singing some sad song in the middle of action or they have an overtly sad past. I get it, if your character has been abused or maybe faced some tragedy, sure, fine, yep that's cool. But at least make it REALISTIC. I have a roleplay who's made their tragedy pretty convincing for their character, but please don't go 'He was sad all of a sudden when he remembered his parents bashing him up because he didn't serve dinner on time'- because that stuff is annoying.

3. I have no serious posting times. I can't promise I'll be on every day, because my current internet situation is crap. But for the most part I can be on every day. But please don't leave me hanging for a few days unless you really have some urgent real-life call.

4. Swearing is fine. But I REALLY hate the 'c' word. It annoys me to no end. So please don't use it in the roleplays.

5. Okay. I have another thing I really hate. I am making a single rule out of this because it is my one pet hate. DO NOT MAKE A RAPE VICTIM IF YOU CAN NOT PORTRAY THEM CORRECTLY! I've read too many fanfictions where there's some rape victim who in the next few days has sex and acts as if it doesn't affect her. And then there are people who don't understand the full extent of how it affects you.

6. Realise that I really don't want a simple roleplay. I want one where characters die, mutilations are often and there is wrong on both sides of the characters and drama and stuff (meaning there is no bad and good).

Oh, and have fun.

---

Now that's done and dusted, let me tell you what I'm looking for :)

Okay. So I love fantasy. I love horror. I love mystical stuff and the feels and positive and negative stuff. I love smut and PG 13 stuff. Even though I just said I don't want a simple story line, I on't mind it. I kind of love anything to be honest. As long as it's not that weird scifi stuff. I find that romance makes a lot of things exciting, so I really want heavy romance in everything.

[BCOLOR=#000000]I have several fandoms that I'm hoping someone might want to do with me :) [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]SEME.
UKE.
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Criminal Minds. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Reid x Morgan. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]- Reid x Hotchner. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Harry Potter.
-Harry x Draco.
-Harry x Snape.
-Harry x Remus.
-Harry x Hermione.
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Game of Thrones. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Sansa x Sandor. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Ed, Edd 'n Eddy. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Edd x Kevin. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Naruto. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Deidara x Sasori. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Deidara x Sasuke.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Itachi x Deidara.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Black Butler.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Ciel x Sebastian.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Death Note. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-L x Light.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-L x OC[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Lord of the Rings. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Aragorn x Frodo. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Frodo x Legolas. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hobbit.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]-Bilbo x Thorin. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Favourite Scenario's;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Teacher x student[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Nazi x prisoner.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Vampire x human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Business man x Intern.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Business man x Prostitute[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Loan Shark x In debt guy.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Emo x Jock[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Goth x Jock.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Nerd/Loner x Jock[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Bullied x Popular dude.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Drag Queen x Conservative guy.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Quiet, gentle person x Redneck.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Princess x Brute knight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Prince x Brute Knight. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Prince x Barbarian[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Princess x Peasant.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#999999]Favourite background issues. [/BCOLOR]

Zombie Apocalypse.
Supernatural World.
Medieval.
Steampunk.
Horror world (Monsters, ghosts)
School.
AU

---

I really want characters everywhere, so you can make more, but make sure there is at least one main pairing. And I really want something realistic. So they can die as long as it's pre-planned. Like, I wouldn't kill off my character without letting you know, so please extend the same courtesy.

---

So. Cool? Anyway, I haven't remembered everything, I'll probably add more on later, but if you're interested let me now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm VERY interested. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE- *Mutes Self*

Let's just say... I can't express how much I love these kinds of RPs. Lots of great ideas here.

I love these ideas so shoot me a pm if you're interested! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.