Yaoi/BL RP Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RosalineBara8

Original poster
Hi! ^^; I want to know if anyone would like to RP yaoi with me...Whether it being a already made up pairing like off Hetalia, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Elektel Delusional, The Tyrant who fell in love or Hey Class President or something mad up like Master x Slave and Childhood friends.

I prefer people at least writing one or two good paragraphs, not a sentence or one liner...

I don't mind being seme or uke, the rating I don't mind from being just fluff to explicit...Contact/message me if you're interested!

Reactions: Yurihana
Hey,
Since it looks like you're asking for an RP that could be mature in contact I'm going to move this request to the Libertine[T] dissuasion and request forums just to be safe.
See this thread
Members are not allowed to RP libertine plots with those outside their age group.

Have a good day and good luck finding an RP partner.

Reactions: RosalineBara8
@Falcon

Of course, sorry. I'm new to this site. Could I ask them to just PM me instead, so not to write inappropriate things on this thread?

Oh! I'd love to do Hey Class president or Elektel Delusional with you!

Reactions: RosalineBara8
@Areona @mlstaLeE

Oh! Wonderful! I didn't think anymore people would be interested! Please, each of you, send me a private message so we may discuss about it and, if you're still interested, make the RP~

Sure i would love go rp with yoy maybe from hey school president u know if u want to and i can be uke if you want or maybe seme

Status
Not open for further replies.