Yaoi, anyone?

K

Kuroko

Original poster
Hello there!

I'm interested in starting a yaoi rpg. I'm kind of new here, but I've played a lot before. Just in case you don't have any suggestions for a story, here are a few title suggestions that I hope will inspire you:

The death of India
雨のち晴れ
Heian monogatari

Anyone interested? :]]

/Kuroko

AWESOME! Have anything particular in mind? Uke or seme? What kind of stories do you like?

I'm interested as well.~

Awesome!! Any ideas? I have one involving time travel, lol!

Tell me about your time travel idea.~

One (or more?) person travels (for some reason) from way back (preferably a culture that is familiar to the writer to make it more interesting ^_^) into the future and needs to learn how to cope with it. There is so much you can do with the concept :D The fantasy is the limit~

Maybe someone from the Victorian era either travels into modern time. Or someone from now travels into the way future, where everything is different. Style has changed and technology has advanced extremely. I don't know, just a few ideas.

I think that the Victorian era -> Modern times sounds the most interesting, both being good choices :)) Wanna start right away or would you like more planning to be done? Who should start? Seme/uke/seke?

Alright. We need to figure out who is going to be the person that time travels and the modern one. I don't care if I'm uke or seme, which ever one you don't want to be I'm fine with.

In that case I'd prefer to be the uke :D I wouldn't mind either (time travel or modern guy), but if it helps you decide, then I would vote for being the modern one~

Alright, I'll be the Victorian/time traveler one then.~

Yayz! So, who will begin? Should we write in PM or a regular thread?

I normally do thread but if you want we can do it through pm. I can also start if you want.

Okay, then send me a PM and I'll give you an answer right away! I'm so excited~~

Alright, just give me a minute and I will send you a pm.~