Yandere Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dungeons and Dragons is a tragic and tangled subject. It is essentially a feeding program for occultism and witchcraft. For Christians, the first scriptural problem is the fact that Dungeons and Dragons violates the commandment of I Ths. 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil." Much of the trappings, art, figurines, and writing within D&D certainly appears evil-to say the least of it. D&D will turn you into a goat-sacrificing devil worshiper. :ferret:

(hides sacrifical tools to summon Hastur)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo
I Ths. 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil."
Aren't they committing an Equivocation Fallacy on the word appearance there?

I mean, seriously!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Aren't they committing an Equivocation Fallacy on the word appearance there?

I mean, seriously!
Religious xenophobes who are scared of a fantasy book that lets you role play being a pointy eared elf who gets to be snide at humans. If you want, you can also be black and or evil as an elf who lives underground instead.

Talking reason to people scared of a fantasy book is like trying to speak rationality into anyone irrationally scared of things whilst operating off of in-built beliefs that warp their world view: Impossible. :ferret:

Talking reason to people scared of a fantasy book is like trying to speak rationality into anyone irrationally scared of things whilst operating off of in-built beliefs that warp their world view: Impossible. :ferret:
I'd be able to feel the smug redundancy in this post half way around the world from you. <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Now we just need Tsundere vs Yandere...

Seriously, though! What kind of school just has a freaking Katana lying around? Or let's a girl just pick up a syringe and Tranquilizer? And no one notices when a Student gets kidnapped apparently.

Seriously, this school is run by drunks!

Reactions: Razilin and Brovo
Wait, if we're complaining about other games now (Jokingly or not, I have yet to figure out which is going on here), can I also talk about how Battlefront already seems ruined?

Now we just need Tsundere vs Yandere...

Seriously, though! What kind of school just has a freaking Katana lying around? Or let's a girl just pick up a syringe and Tranquilizer? And no one notices when a Student gets kidnapped apparently.

Seriously, this school is run by drunks!

It's also in development, so there's that.

Reactions: Orochi and Brovo
I am loving this idea. Whenever this comes out, my money is the dev's.

I love how this game's detail in murdering people rivals that of Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3.

The dev needs to implement CQC as another means to kill people.

I like how the teacher can take you down if you don't have enough points in physical fitness.

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.