1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hi everyone, I recently blew the dust off my account here on Iwaku and I am craving 2 particular plots/ideas right now.

About me as a partner, I am over 18 by a few years and I tend to write as many paragraphs as my partner gives me. Right now, I prefer more story than smut but my plots are slow burners which means they have potential for smut later on. I also prefer fxm right now with myself playing the female role. I can be swayed into fxf and mxm, though. We can talk limits and plot tweaks in direct message but for now, here are my plots!

Yandere!: Inspired from yandere simulator. If you're unaware of the game, a young woman goes about her crush on a fellow classmate by murdering, threatening, and scaring off all potential rivals. We can change up the setting, relationship between the two main characters, and so on. We can also play with the idea of a male yandere obsessed with a female classmate if my partner would rather do the killing and scaring. I have some ideas for brainwashing, gore and other heavy elements up for discussion of anyone is interested.

Hero!: I like Spiderman Homecoming for this idea. Mostly the concept of a hero being admired by the person the hero admired outside of their hero persona (if that makes sense). Also the hero facing ordinary crimes then having to face a greater threat. I'd be open for playing either the hero or their civilian crush.

Vague idea (requires a bit of world building) -

Some sort of survival rp, of course involving romance because I love it so much.

I would love to make one based around a dystopian setting. I think would like the main issue driving this to be a population issue of some kind. For example, something Hunger Games-ish to resolve overpopulation or something Handmaid's Tale (going off the book as I haven't seen the show yet) to resolve lack of population. I would really appreciate a partner that can help me world build and brain storm so these ideas are not too much like the examples I provided.

HOWEVER, I'd be very interested in doing either of the examples with OC's since canon characters can be a bit tough to play and easily get OOC for me.

If you have any interest in playing these plots please message me and we can hash them out there!

Last edited:
Hey there, loved the idea of a Yandere story RP, they're kinda my favorite but sadly I'm not very familiar with the Yandere Simulator but would love to discuss a story centered round a Yandere with you.

You have my attention and intrigue!

Oh I would be interested in the Hero/Spider-Man plot :D

I would love to make one based around a dystopian setting. I think would like the main issue driving this to be a population issue of some kind. For example, something Hunger Games-ish to resolve overpopulation or something Handmaid's Tale (going off the book as I haven't seen the show yet) to resolve lack of population. I would really appreciate a partner that can help me world build and brain storm so these ideas are not too much like the examples I provided.
I adore this idea, and was thinking we can bring in a whole world of characters to play. Limited of course to the amount we would wish to play. I would love to world-build off this idea you have! If you are still seeking someone for this idea, please let me know!