Will you be joining?

• Enroll me!

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm making a character sheet soon!

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YGK wouldn't even be half as fun if everything came from me. In reality, the roleplay's built by everyone and their ideas, which is why I always listen to suggestions and ideas in the OOC. ^^

Name:
Sonya of the Solar Flame
Physical description:
princess.jpg

Personality:
Stubborn, impatient, tomboyish, and short tempered, these are the worst most people usually have to say about her. While all are true, they usually gloss over her virtues for the sake of slander. She's also possessed of an unparalleled sense of right and wrong, Honor matching and even surpassing the knights of old, and unwavering loyalty to those few she openly calls friend.
History:
Sonya was always an active girl, even as a child. she' been in little league and school soccer practically since she could walk, though she never was one for academics. Most of the time in class she was daydreaming about being out of it, on a field somewhere kicking a ball around, or practicing martial arts (Her second passion, next to soccer.) Though her parents were wealthy, she began to develop a deep sympathy for the hungry and the desperate, particularly children.

It was her charity work that would change her life.

She was chaperoning a trip the museum with a group of kids from the orphanage she volunteered at, when some lowlifes attacked. She didn't know their goals, only that the kids in her care had to be kept safe. Without hesitation she attacked. before she'd crossed halfway through the museum floor she was struck down, and as she lay bleeding on he floor, the voice of Unconquered Sun, spoke to her. He praised her valor, and filled her soul with a portion of his power. She stood, wounds miraculously healed and shining with awe inspiring radiance. The thugs fled before she could reach them, and she knew she had a different purpose.
Magical Abilities:
Dawnbringer's Aura:
as she channels her supernatural swordsmanship, a golden aura surrounds her, Illuminating the area as if it were day and making her appear glorious and terrifying. this effect is amplified when her sword "Ascending Beauty" is in her hand

Supernatural swordsmanship 1, Offense:
while by no means a master, her offensive swordsmanship is still far more than most can handle, she's capable of raining dozes blows down on a single opponent in the blink of an eye, o slicing at all foes around her with blinding speed

Supernatural swordsmanship 2, Defense:
Her defense, much like her offense, has yet to be fully mastered, but is still terrifyingly formidable. In battle she seems completely indefatigable, and is capable holding back he blades and arrows od dozens of opponents at once. All while maintaining her ability to counterattack.

Phantom Steed:
Or as she likes to say, the reason she'll never own a car. She calls a white steed, surrounded in golden fire, into being. it needs neither food, nor rest, a long as it is in existence, she my dismiss the steed with a thought.

Battle response:
Freshman mid-terms, it was her, standing alone against at least thirty other classmates. There were mages, archers, and more than a few rival swordsman. Her test was simple, survive fifteen minutes, she planned to be over with it in five.

First came a volley of arrows, which was countered by Fivefold Bulwark Stance, as was the first round of swordsman's attacks. One application of iron whirlwind, saw five in close with her go down, she rolled to the left just before someone's spell would have hit. three more followed her and she scrambled out of the way of two, the third catching her arm. It didn't do much damage but it hurt like hell. She saw red for a moment, and before she could stop herself she'd executed a textbook Peony Blossom Attack, and likely hospitalized him.

Only six down and she'd already taken a hit. she cursed herself for not paying better attention as she took out two archers with near simultaneous strikes as the swordsman closed with her. Another Iron Whirlwind and six more went down. out of the corner of her eye she saw another mage loose a fireball at her, and she barely had time to turn and take it square in the breastplate, absorbing the damage in its entirety. He fell next as she deflected another dozen or so arrows, this time not wasting valuable essence on one so fragile. The other two magi were next, eliminating any further need to worry for her, the remainders were taken care of quickly as the instructor entered the arena.

His words were short
"That wasn't your test, this is." He drew and attacked

or rather he would have, were it not for the blinding stylized eight pointed sun floating behind her head. even with the blood soaking her sword arm she looked like a goddess of Battle, and he couldn't help but lay down his sword.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IAmEnzo
I'll wait for you to finish your battle response, then you'll have to wait for the next arc to start before you post. Shouldn't be too long, I reckon.

• Thank You
Reactions: AiDee
Oh yeah, forgot to actually notify you. >.< You're in. I'll tell you when you can post. I won't forget this time.

• Love
Reactions: AiDee
ok, cause I saw you mention Sonya and that was is

Sorry I haven't posted, been distracted with DnD

Status
Not open for further replies.