Ashta

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Ashta is fine, thank you~

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Does it really matter O_o?

How many years young are you?
I am plenty years young and plenty years old -_-

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
YES I was on Gaiaonline and Otakuzone, RpNation.... now jumping around sites until I find one I like

Groups or One on One?
Either, really. Both have their pros and cons

Pool or Beach?
Pool because nothing can appear out of the waves and eat my toes off.... plus I smell like pool right now anyway.... bleh, chlorine

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Elevator by Eminem.... and Birthday 21 by Lazypillow

If you wanna know anything else just say 'caaaaauuuuse I like telling people stuff (not always directly though)
:)

You were on the Otaku boards? >.> It seems as if I've found another. Lol Welcome to Iwaku. Hopefully you decide to stick around for awhile. ^.^

Do you collect those who have pretty teeth and string them up like little puppets on your hair? Because if so, I don't have pretty teeth. Not a single one. They are all ugly. *nods earnestly*
Though your collection must be interesting. May I look at it? Do you mind if I keep my mouth tightly shut while I do? :P

To Saint, I hope to stick around too. There are so many otakuzone guys who just dispersed and are wandering around aimlessly looking for more sites xD

To Aigilas, I don't use my hair to string up pretty teeth...... I use twine that I dipped in the tooth blood :P And the not-so-pretty teeth I use to make the little people out of and those ones go on my hair! Not a tooth goes to waste~

Oh, all right. (That sounds like a fun crafting hobby, in fact.) In that case I don't have teeth. I have a beak.

It is very delightful. Bird parts are perfect for crafts. You know, you glue the skeletons on canvas and paint over them? Quite fun.

A wide range of interests. A wide, morbid range of interests. A creature after my own heart. n_n