Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Hello. Since the whole fancy in-character style of writing a thread is apparently not working all too well I will just introduce myself and the my story straight away. I'm a 20 year old guy, I like partners with a little bit of a skill in their writings, I demand at least a few paragraphs (though I'd never bitch about your post being too short). I'm usually friendly and reasonable regarding your posting schedule and always receptive of your ideas, thus all your input on my plot down below will be considered and we'll both shape out the story. Some more about me, which may immediately ward you off, and for good I may add, I don't like superheroes and comics in general, I don't like most of the Xbox/PS4 games and I dislike angelxdemon and the associated types of roleplays. I'm into ancient history, mythology, good horror and sci-fi as well as fantasy. So, if someone is still here, let's move on to the story:

You would be a mage-archeologist or a scientist, whichever the case you'd be interested in the ancient lore of the world. Your character would have recently graduated an academy with flying colours and thus would be extremely enthusiastic to chase this lead that he had stumbled across while he was digging old tomes in the library. A myth about the a different species of creatures, living on the same planet, who possessed devastating and yet sinister powers. All your relentless search has only given you some coordinates on one of the uncharted small continents in the Frozen sea. And me.
(everything apart from the things described above, including your age and gender, are totally up to you.)

My character is a middle aged pirate, a guy with no loyalty to either crown, sarcastic and even cynical attitude, basically a total trash by the standards established by the world, though having a certain strain of stubbornly kept good qualities in him, that he rarely reveals. He has told a story about the land you wish to visit one night at a tavern, while being extremely drunk. Normally a word of a drunk pirate doesn't carry much weight, however at that time he was a prisoner of the royal navy and being transported along with several other notorious prisoners through the Frozen Sea towards another kingdom to be hanged at the capital. None of the three ships was ever seen again and our guy is presumably the only one to have gotten away with his life. No one knows why and apart from that drunken story he had not told anyone. Your character, being a little bit of a conspiracy theorist, has decided to find mine and get all the story out of him, possibly even enlist him as his guide. Luckily, they both are currently located in the same Kingdom, so your character would waste no time find mine and gathering a crew. The only thing my character would say, once yours has located him in a dirty bar, quite far inland, and told him of his interest, was a stunned look of a pair of tired eyes and those words "ya weren't there, mate, ya don't even know. What ya'r looking for is best left to its own", after which he leaves the pub, without even finishing his drink...

Now, I do realize we'll have to do quite some world-building before starting and I intentionally left so many blanks which to discuss. If you dare, send me a PM or message me here. I will put a "filled request" title when I've found a partner so until then don't be afraid to shoot, even with questions regarding the story.

I saw your profile picture and decided, this is a person to role play with.

I'm going to pm you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.