Y4nd3r3 G1rl5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is.

Now to count and accept the applications.

All 7 applicants are accepted.

So, more the merrier or stop at 7?

~W.I.P!~

VNSeinaru.jpg

Name: Kusuragi Nyaryu, goes by Ryu

Physical Traits: At first hand, you would think that she is a 'he', after all, she is registered as a male, dresses like a male and talks like a male. Well, a soft male. Unfortunately, she is much more feminine than she would prefer and has to use tight wraps to conceal her identity.
Personality: Ryu is eager to be helpful, friendly and outgoing. "He" is easy to get along with, trustworthy and plays the best friend to tee. In truth, Ryu is patiently waiting for her time to strike and make her feelings known, but it's hard as she has played the bestie for so long.
Noteworthy Skills:

The "Bestie": Ryu has been the ears and the shoulder to cry on since she can remember. "He" is great at calming situations, taking on burdens and being the scapegoat. Always has Ryu been the one to take a hard hit for "his" friend, and anyone else for that matter.

Master of Disguise: Nyaryu has tricked authorities, teachers, classmates, etc, for years, making them believe she is a he. She is great at simulating male behavior, voices, and more—and she can do more than that. Cosplay and magic (as in being a magician, nothing supernatural) is her realm.
Other Information: More to come!

Dressed as a guy...

FC01.jpg

FC02.jpg

FC04.jpg

You have a very unique character!
Can't wait to see 'him' in action :)

Hehe! Thanks! Yours is too! I'm so excited to see these ladies in action! X3

Oh gosh, is this still accepting? If not, I totally understand! I did disappear for a while, so I don't expect a spot to be saved or anything.

Alright then. Kitsune is the last reserve.

We need a number, but I have to halt accepting at some point since this is a Survival of sorts.

I'm kind of juggling the posts on mobile right now. Did you reserve anywhere in the Interest Check or this thread?

Just looked up on the sheet with the oc's being posted and found this place as well.

~W.I.P!~

VNSeinaru.jpg

Name: Kusuragi Nyaryu, goes by Ryu

Physical Traits: At first hand, you would think that she is a 'he', after all, she is registered as a male, dresses like a male and talks like a male. Well, a soft male. Unfortunately, she is much more feminine than she would prefer and has to use tight wraps to conceal her identity.
Personality: Ryu is eager to be helpful, friendly and outgoing. "He" is easy to get along with, trustworthy and plays the best friend to tee. In truth, Ryu is patiently waiting for her time to strike and make her feelings known, but it's hard as she has played the bestie for so long.
Noteworthy Skills:

The "Bestie": Ryu has been the ears and the shoulder to cry on since she can remember. "He" is great at calming situations, taking on burdens and being the scapegoat. Always has Ryu been the one to take a hard hit for "his" friend, and anyone else for that matter.

Master of Disguise: Nyaryu has tricked authorities, teachers, classmates, etc, for years, making them believe she is a he. She is great at simulating male behavior, voices, and more—and she can do more than that. Cosplay and magic (as in being a magician, nothing supernatural) is her realm.
Other Information: More to come!

Dressed as a guy...

FC01.jpg

FC02.jpg

FC04.jpg
How is this "guy" not already dead? cx

9 or 10 yanderes + countless NPCs? Senpai-kun must be the most popular person in the city. And on that note, would you be able to do a quick profile for him so we know what we're dealing with?

Also, how is that even remotely a guy? Kinoshita from Baka to Test looks less feminine than her disguised form, and everyone confuses him with being a girl.

9 or 10 yanderes + countless NPCs? Senpai-kun must be the most popular person in the city. And on that note, would you be able to do a quick profile for him so we know what we're dealing with?

It may be a kouhai more like

But well, Only a handful of these Countless NPCs will have a crush on Senpai. Most of these Countless NPCs have... other purposes.

Does "other purposes" include becoming a mound of dead bodies in some kind of giant burial pit?

Reactions: Rilette
If they are witnesses, yes.

That or if you want to be on a killing spree. But that's risky.

This is gonna be good! >w< Ryu is a totally different take on yandere than I've ever done. She's a yandere; she seems cute but is totally insane and dangerous.

And a lot of VN guys are super girly looking. XD Yeah... I play too many VNs... I did almost go with an IF guy for a play-by.

Isn't cute but totally insane and dangerous the normal yandere style though? Yuno from MN, Ayase from Oreimo, Shion from Higurashi, Mayu from Vocaloid...

Lol, exactly! XD Some of my favorite yanderes are from the galaxy Fraulein Yuna games. >w< And they were a pain to beat!

Status
Not open for further replies.