Y4nd3r3 G1rl5

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Nods* I agree on the fact that Sakura Kyouko look-alike did play it off, and that that was the better part of that scene.

I guess I just like Isuke-sama because she kind of reminds me of myself. Oh wait... That makes me sound like a sadistic murderer.

Oh well.

Well, we're all sadistic murderers at heart. No need to feel bad.

*Waves her hands up and down* PSHHH. I don't feel bad about it. I just thought it made me sound a bit weird is all.

I don't even remember much of Akuma no Riddle other than the ending pissed me off. So surprising that people used characters from the show.

I'll get my sheet up tomorrow

mayu_kodoku_no_bannin__by_halaki-d5ik94g.jpg

Name: Hitari Kysuko
Physical Traits:

Kysuko has eyes the color of topaz and golden locks that fall down to her knees. She usually wears a black lase hairband with a red ribbon on it. Kysuko is 5.5 and weighs 129 pounds.
Personality:
Shy => Kysuko always gets shy around people, especially senpai, when senpai looks at her, we will immediately look away.
Quiet => Every single time during class, Kysuko will never talk. She's just daydreaming about senpai all the time.

<The Stare>
Every single time Kysuko stares at someone, it will attract his/her attention. Then, he/she will be hypnotized from the stare. When hypnotized, Kysuko can control he/she in any way.
<Heartbreaker>
Everytime when Kysuko sees a girl getting in her way of winning senpai, Kysuko will tell senpai the girl's most disgusting secrets to get senpai away from the girl.

Other Information: Kysuko was born after her mother and father was divorced, so she lived her life alone with her father.

latest

52270546.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
5 characters. I guess I'll look through them t'morrow.

This RP gave me a great idea. Multiplayer Yandere Sim. That would be awesome.

This RP is based directly off Yandere Sim. In fact, I will base a great deal of mechanics from what the dev has spoken of.

Heck, I even promised to throw in a version of Info-chan.

There's an info-chan now? I haven't updated it yet. Waiting for 20% completion.

Name
Shima Hanae
Physical Traits
Hanae has short wavy lilac hair with red eyes. She stands at a height of 5"5' with a weight of 122, and her skin is fair. She has a tendency to wear dresses often. She also wears make up that gives her an elegant feel such as light pink lip gloss and slight blush.
Personality
Hanae is best known as the embodiment of elegance around the school. She is poised, proper, dainty, and polite. She is the type of person who would eat a hamburger with a fork and a knife. When it comes to Senpai, she is 'overwhelming' as said by people trying to be nice. She watches, tracks, and knows everything about him. If someone gets in the way of her trying to advance her romantic pursuits, lets just say that tea party she invited you to is actually a bloodbath.
Noteworthy Skills
Deception - Hanae's elegance can allow her to easily decieve people. After all, people think that people who throw tea parties aren't a threat.
Power - Her father is the creator/owner of a major company that runs internationally. Her father isn't home often because of that so he gets her everything she ever wanted without question. Whether it be information or a new home.
Other Information
The only person who lives with her is her house keeper.​

Attachments

• gJepyjW.jpg
    gJepyjW.jpg
    752.7 KB · Views: 51
Aah, the princess-senpai. A difficult yandere type to pull off well. Good luck.

anime-girl-anime-28002034-299-480.jpg

Last: Minami
First: Mikan

Female

Physical Traits:
Mi-chan has sweet dark-pink eyes and soft, silky periwinkle hair that falls in little ringlets past her waist. She stands petite at 5'0.5" and weighs in at 98.6 pounds. She is "flat" with very large eyes, lending her a childish appearance. She enjoys matching long sleeves with short bottoms.

Personality:
She is currently going through a challenging, bittersweet phase known as 'first love'. Yes, she has fallen deeply for her senpai. Everything she says or does is with him in mind.

She is very, very quiet... almost morbidly shy because she is afraid she might say something to upset senpai. She often tends to keep to herself because then nobody notices her watching senpai. She often seems lost in thought over her perfect senpai and sometimes even depressed because she can't ask senpai to leave everything and love only her.

Despite her tendency to keep her distance from others, she will still be kind in her interactions with people because she understands that reputation is important, and senpai likes nice people. She can often get caught trying a diet, fad, or new style because she wants to be perfect for senpai and when she is caught, she tends to be very embarrassed and flustered because she doesn't want senpai to hear and think she's a fakey.

[spoili] She has skill in drawing and has two hidden notebooks at home. One is full of nothing but sketches of her senpai. On the other hand, the second notebook is full of gruesome images of every girl she's ever seen her senpai look at there seems to be a pattern displaying Mi-chan slicing open all organs that the body can go without, causing severe pain but not actually potentially leading to death until the subject bleeds out.

She's usually good about getting her frustrations out on paper. But when any girl lays a finger on her senpai, she will find a small animal, possibly a cat or dog roaming the neighborhood, and perform severe acts of animal cruelty with the corpse showing evidence of being handled much how her sketched victims are. At the extreme, if she had any reason to think that another girl (outside of any she'd formed a pact with) were to like senpai, well, she's had practice on the animals she has gotten quite skilled at torture and hiding bodies.

She will lead any and all perpetrators to an extended, excruciating near-death... and then 'mercifully' restore their health, and do the same the next night. And the next. Until her victim tries to commit suicide. Then she takes them to the river and graciously allows the girl to drown herself.[/spoili]

Noteworthy Skills:
Oblivious
She can't be 'made' to do things. Her brain tunes out everything that isn't her precious senpai.

Charm
She seems sweet enough to even convince her own victims that she had no part in whatever happened, and can easily deflect blame onto others.

Other Information:
Her father has recently been hospitalized, and her seven-month-pregnant mother has had to pick up two part-time jobs in order to provide for the family. Thus, her parents are rarely home, and when her mother does come home, all she has the energy for is eating a meal that Mi-chan's prepared and heading to bed. Mi-chan could care less about her parents but has reason to believe that senpai also likes girls who have a healthy sense of family.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had the weirdest question come to my mind. Would a yandere typically see a gay guy as a threat?

I just had the weirdest question come to my mind. Would a yandere typically see a gay guy as a threat?

Depends on individual.

That, or if said homo boy shows sonewhat obvious hints.

I think a yandere would view anyone who so much as looked at senpai as a threat, regardless of who they were.

I was going to write it so I could put "irregardless" in, but "irregardless" isn't a real word.

I think a yandere would view anyone who so much as looked at senpai as a threat, regardless of who they were.

I was going to write it so I could put "irregardless" in, but "irregardless" isn't a real word.
D'you like visual things or edible things?

Visual things or edible things? What do you mean? Would I prefer to watch TV or eat food?

You read my signature, right?
[spoili]To put it bluntly, do you want a cookie or a rainbow? ^w^[/spoili]​

Partly. It's quite difficult atm; a combination of a lot of scrolling and a mouse that jumps 10 lines extra when I use the scroll wheel.

Oops didn't see that tiny spoiler on the right. I prefer to eat than to watch rainbows. Though preferably, a cookie filled pot at the end of a rainbow would be best. Where the end of the rainbow happens to be quite close to my current position already so I dont have to walk very far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.