Xover Alpha [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

Tira would find herself inside a dusty basement of some kind and her opponent standing before here.

"I have come this far...I will not let some punk girl allow me to reach glory for the Red Dragon Clan!"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
"Ugh, how atrocious this place looks." Tira murmured to herself before piping up as Hsu Hao called out to her.

"You believe me to be a common street urchin? I served by the side of the wicked blade for years! Come and attack me if you wish, I'll make this dragon run red with it's blood! Hehe!"

Raising her ring blade over her head, Tira sprinted towards Hsu Hao. Once close enough she performed a front flip, to try and slash Hsu Hao across the chest with it.

@Jeremi

bishamon_by_harwinder-d2436qu.jpg

Wherever this place was, it appealed greatly to Bishamon and his dark sensibilities. Unlike his pitiful host, seeking sanctuary in his code of bushido, Bishamon himself had no such restraints. His place of power were the dark corners, the assassins stab in the dark and the brutality of the battlefield. He had many hosts since, each one thinking to master his power for good and for a time, it was even so.

But in the end, nature would not be denied and he'd savor each soul like a sweetmeat. He had been denied blood in his prior bouts- pitiful machines made poor opponents to wash his blade in. But this one? Flesh and blood, combined with a spirit to tickle his interest. Her sword...Could she use it well?

And enough to satisfy him?

"Such words child.... Do they come from bravery.... Or ignorance?"

He placed a hand on his sword, sliding into a quick-draw stance as he laughed darkly.

"We will enjoy this."

@Jeremi

Kamui would sigh as she drew her blade. "I will not, but if my victory will eliminate your evil...then that is what I will do." With that she'd charged towards the demon in an attempt to slash him with her sword.

Hmm. Interesting opponent. A snowman, huh? Well, no stranger than the jiang shi, the succubus, or the planet eater. Alright. Let's do this! Balling her hand into a fist and hitting her palm with it, signifying her readiness, Chun-Li would shift into a fighting position, her fingers dancing in the air as she warmed herself up.

"You ready for this?" She simply asked, before dashing forward at the enemy without even giving a chance to answer! "Haah!"

With that, she started by giving a rushing kick to the snowman's head!

@Jeremi

The kicks would connect causing Mr Frosty's head to spin around uncontrollably. "W-w-w-w-w-w!" He snowman would get a good left hook out to hit the side of the Interpol agent. "Would you stop? Making me see snow angels." After saying that he'd grab a piece of his own body and throw it at her like your common snowball.

"Yup!" she answered Chun-li cheerfully. "Meet- waaah!"

Her attempt to introduce them was cut off as she was spun around.

"Good to see you too! I was just, um, curious, you know?"

There wasn't much time for more talking as the next round started.

And of course some guy with a bag on his head was her opponent.

"I-I'm thinking about it, honestly..."

As she said that, both pistols materialized in her hands as she trained them both on the opponent before her.

@Jeremi
"Well it would be quick and painless and- Hmm?" Suddenly the doctors gaze would go down to the not so subtle bosom of Noel Vermillion. "Ah, I see...you know if you would like to set up an appointment I'd gladly offer you my services."

"Ugh, how atrocious this place looks." Tira murmured to herself before piping up as Hsu Hao called out to her.

"You believe me to be a common street urchin? I served by the side of the wicked blade for years! Come and attack me if you wish, I'll make this dragon run red with it's blood! Hehe!"

Raising her ring blade over her head, Tira sprinted towards Hsu Hao. Once close enough she performed a front flip, to try and slash Hsu Hao across the chest with it.

@Jeremi
The blow would be blocked by his very own Sun-Moon blades. "It is your blood that will run, girl. I'm going to snap that neck of yours and kill you slowly."

The kicks would connect causing Mr Frosty's head to spin around uncontrollably. "W-w-w-w-w-w!" He snowman would get a good left hook out to hit the side of the Interpol agent. "Would you stop? Making me see snow angels." After saying that he'd grab a piece of his own body and throw it at her like your common snowball.
"Ghgh!" Chun-Li gasped, attempting to maintain her breath as Mr. Frosty would go at her with a hook. Who knew that snowmen could punch hard?! Well, no matter. If he was as durable as an ordinary snowman, then this guy was no match for the Strongest Woman in the World!

She would hold up her arms to block, attempting to protect herself from the projectile, notably by having her spiked bracelets take the brunt of them. Now... It was time to punish that tactic!

The Shichisei Ranka technique was one that tired her out quickly, so using it so quickly in a fight might prove to be risky. Overconfidence wasn't something Chun-Li liked to do, but it was automatically okay when she called it something else like "pride" in herself. After all, it wasn't really arrogant to give herself the title of the Strongest Woman, right?

"Get ready! Here we go!! Haaaah!"

latest

With that, she would dash towards her opponent, performing a quick burst of Hyakuretsukyaku - Lighting Legs, before quickly switching legs and doing the same, up to a hundred kicks in a matter of seconds being thrown towards Mr. Frosty, before Chun-Li would finish up with a powerful final upwards kick!

@Jeremi

It had been a long and grueling path but the finish line was in sight for the finalists. None of them knew the number of fighters they had started with but they could only guess that it had been in the hundreds if not more considering how packed the colosseum-like area had been when they first had been brought to the tournament.

Continued here.​

Status
Not open for further replies.