Xover Alpha [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel vs Sasuke

As she fired Sasuke would have already moved out of the way and was closing in ready to slash Noel with his sword. Noel actually moved forward, seeking to get close enough that he couldn't actually swing his sword before crouching down and jabbing at his knee with one pistol.

This caught him off guard and the attack connected the blow causing him to fall down on one knee slashing with his sword to try and keep her away. She hopped away, training both of her pistols onto the ninja before firing away once again.

Sasuke tossed a smoke bomb on the ground and as the smoke cleared he would have disappeared. Noel would suddenly see it darken behind her as Sasuke had manuvered himself behind her and was with sword drawn dropping from the sky ready for an attack. Noel scanned the area after the smoke cleared, trying to find her opponent. Noticing the area suddenly darkening, she turned around, raising her guns to deflect the sword while sending a kick at him.

Sparks would fly as the sword connected with the guns and the kick forced Sasuke backwards to give Noel some room again. Catching his breath the ninja would have a look of determination in his Eyes has he grabbed some shurikens tossing them at Noel before doing a jumping kick towards her.

She shot down the shurikens coming her way, but didn't manage to avoid the kick as well, being sent backwards a couple feet. Catching herself before crashing to the ground, she got on her feet and ran forward before crouching down and unloading a few shots as she slid forward.

Had he been at full strength he would have managed to dodge the bullets, but the attack on his knee earlier had him buckle as he was running and the bullets would hit him and send him tumbling to the ground. Rising up from the crouch, she took aim at the grounded ninja and let loose another couple of rounds.

He tried to block them but it was for naught and it seemed their host knew it as well because before the rounds could hit Sasuke he'd vanish leaving Noel the victor.

@Jeremi @Verite @Saint Guillotine

• Thank You
Reactions: Jeremi
"Eep!" Bao had to take a few steps back when Sekhmet made her appearance. "This old lady's really scary!"

"Don't worry Bao! She's all bark and no bite you can take her for sure!"

Bao would just gulp and nod towards Carl's direction before going into a battle stance. "Y-you're right! If I win this tournament I can show the rest of the Psycho Soldiers how much I've grown!"

With that Carl would turn his attention towards Tira. "Well said lady!" He replied. "We're the ones that are going to exit this arena as the winners after all."

While Bao seemed to have settled on facing Eliza and Carl seemed to have his sights on Tira that left Tremor against Eko and her magical drawing.

"I am not comfortable with this..." Tremor replied as he raised his fist for battle.

"Eko's going to do her best and win this for her sisters!" Eko exclaimed in excitement from the shoulder of the drawing like creature she was riding.

Perhaps if he would target his attacks towards the creature he could spare the girl any damage Tremor thought to himself. Despite the fact that he was a member of the Black Dragon clan he wasn't really a person who would strike down 5 year olds...

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7
Eliza's face came back together as she made a sultry walk towards Bao.
"For that little comment, you'll be my appetizer. But before that, the meat should always be tenderized." She hissed.

Once she was only a few meters from Bao, she stopped and began slamming her axe against the ground.
Her deceptive attack struck the boy as Egyptian-esque statues made of hardened blood sprouted from the ground and launched the boy into the air, allowing Eliza to make a jump and prepare to continue the combo.
15213197209_41067204f5.jpg

@Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Mindless, foul creature of steel and oil! There was hardly any lifeforce in this creature at all! Where was the blood, where was the drive?! About the only thing Bishamon could say for this creature was its utter tenacity, the stubbornness to die despite being trapped in an unliving cage that was its body. For that, he had his respect.

For everything else, it would die for existing alone.

For his part, the assassin put up a good fight. He rolled, he slashed, sparks flew as he raked at Bishamon again and again, the latter simply blocking every attack that came.

And then in one, swift iajutsu stroke, Bishamon made the first and only move of the fight on his part, decapitating the head as Kien claimed another victim.

He spat upon the body, flicking the oil off his sword as he turned and stomped away. Somewhere, in this battle there would be someone worthy of his swords hunger and his own.

He just had to find them first.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite

To Eliza's surprise she'd find that Bao was no longer standing in front of her. "Whew that was close!" If Eliza turned around she'd see Bao wiping his brow.

"I barely managed to teleport away! You don't kid around do you lady?"

"Teleport you say? Very well." Eliza muttered as she landed. She grinned as her large bodyguards covered her back. "Have it your way, boy."

Eliza then charged again, lying on a blood-raft that swam through the ground, her guards ready to counter

"Psychoball!"

snk-bao.gif

As Eliza charged Bao would send out a ball created by psychic energy towards her in hopes of it stopping her attack.

Eliza saw the attack coming and saw no way to avoid it. Sneering and taking advantage of the boy's confidence in a hit, her skeleton ripped out of her body, taking the hit with no knock back.
Sekhmet let out a roaring laugh as it swung a blood-axe against the boy's chest

These turn of events caught Bao by surprise. He let out a yelp as the axe came down barely managing to teleport away to safety as he materlizied you could see he got a rather nasty gash from the axe across his body. "Y-y-you're scary, lady! What even is that??!"

Without hesitation, Horace spotted the brat and charged, alerting his mistress. Eliza's skin came back to her as she swam through the ground again to attack the boy.
Albus was gone from sight.

"Aw geez..." Realizing he couldn't skip around forever Bao would instead opt to go for the attack curling up into a ball of energy and charged towards her

bao-selfprotect.gif

The pair got out of the way and waited for the brat to land again, Eliza maintaining her superior composure

As the energy disappeared Bao would fall to the ground running ready to hopefully give Eliza a few good hits by his fists.

A few second after his feet hit the ground, large hands popped from the ground and gripped onto Bao's ankles. Albus had been moving underground and was now pulling the boy's legs down under with Eliza charging

While surprisingly strong Bao was struggling hard to get his feet free from the attack. "Aaaah this is going to hurt." He'd try to again fire off a psychic energy ball towards her again.

Sekhmet came out again to take the hit, now bringing the axe down onto the brat's neck. "Never use the same trick on me twice, boy!"

"Eep!" Instead of the axe connecting however Bao would vanish,from sight. Instead of teleporting by his own Power however it seemed like he had been defeated.

Eliza wins.

Eliza became whole again and stood, clicking her tongue. "Damn rat." She snapped as Albus dusted himself off.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7

Tira vs Carl/Nirvana

"Hehehe, it's like I said, Rock-man! If they're capable enough to stand up on their own two feet and bare their weapons then they have the same chance of getting beaten down like everyone else!" Tira exclaimed as she stared down Carl before rushing forward, as her ring blade ran through the water.
Once she was close enough, she gave the blade a sharp turn and a stream of water was thrown Carl's way. In an effort to try and hamper his movements now doubt, as Tira then swung the blade in a circular manner to try and slice Carl across the chest.

Tira would find out however that Carl wasn't the only one she had to worry about in their fight. Her blade would be intercepted by the large doll like creature sending sparks flying everywhere.

"Surprised? With sis and me working together, someone like you is going to be a walk in the park, Isn't that right sis?"
From inside of Carl's cloak a small robot like creature would emerge to try and stab Tira.

"Let's see you Dodge this!"

"Your sister is going to meet the same fate as you, brat! Defeat!" Tira scowled as her blade clashed against the doll's claws. As another machine appeared from the boy's cloak, Tira raised her foot to try and kick the lance away. She'd then seek to prop her feet onto Carl's sister to leap back and get some distance between the two of them once more. Holding her ring blade over her shoulder, Tira blew a stray strand of hair out of her face.
"Let's try this again!"

tira_s_critical_edge___gif__by_matthewaikenpie1-d66e32k.gif

Nirvana would stand in the way of Tira's assault to protect her handler. "Sis!" The robot would be smoking as it tried to slap Tira away from Carl, though it was clear that it couldn't take many more attacks of that caliber before it broke down

Tira's feet skidded across the ground once more and she joyfully swung her ring blade around her waist before implanting it into the ground.

"Looks like that robotic wench of a sister isn't faring so well against a real fighter! But don't shed any tears, boy! I'll dispose of her for you!"
Making her way forward once more, Tira jumped up as he sought to try and slam the ring blade downward to try and smash Nirvana right in the chest with the weapon

"You don't talk about sis like that!" Carl shouted as he came running towards Tira another of his robotic dolls emerged from his cape to try and hit her.
Nirvana meanwhile would've caught the ring blade in her gigantic claws and the ensuring hit would cause the ground to crack around it. Smoke was still fuming from it's body but it still seemed to be operational.

"Why? Afraid I might hurt it's feelings? It's okay! You'll both end up going to the same place!"

Rushing forward, Tira held her blade up and side-stepped Nirvana to strike at Carl directly. "Die!"

tira-o.gif

@Jeremi @DBZ7

Round 1

One way or another our heroes would have defeated their foes and when the final opponent fell in their respective groups they'd find themselves back in the arena with far less fighters they had started with.

There also now seemed to have been a stage ushered into the arena. Some very loud techno music started playing and confetti shot out from all over as a man walked up on stage with a microphone in hand.

"Whoa baby what a show that was! Congratulations to our winners moving forward in the Ultimate fighting tournament! For now please enjoy all the amazing things at your disposal for your time here! Chill out, relax and have a good time until the next round of fights begin!"

From there there three random teams would be lead through a hallway into a new area by the organizers. Once inside they'd find the room to be equipped with everything they desired. In one of the corners they would find a gym with some training equipment and a practice dummy. A fridge filled to the brim of different foods as well as a kitchen. A large sofa to sit on and a TV, though if anyone tried to use their electronic equipment to reach the outside world they would only be met by static and bad connections.

Kira would be the first one to speak as they entered. "Top of the line? Pfft! There's not even a lab!"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Verite @Saint Guillotine

Combo would get his wish as something big leaped down from a nearby tree.
slash-et.jpg

"Grr, Slash knew he heard something! Slash will beat you and become champion!"

A giggle was heard from the cloaked figure as the head began to shake, "This is what we're going against?! He's so... hairy. What an ugly mofo!" Another voice stopped her from continuing to insult their opponent, somewhat fearful of this thing named "Slash."

"L-Luna... Be careful. We don't know who that is... How would we know that we're stronger than hi-"

"Of course we're stronger, dummy! C'mon, let's show him what we got!" With that, a slender hand took a hold of the cloak that the being was wearing, removing it. Soon, a small girl with huge hair was exposed as she unwrapped her weapon. This weapon was taller than her, yet this little girl was able to wield it naturally, almost as if it was created just for her.

"Luna's gonna take that hairy ape down!"

"L-Let's do this!"

The female rushed towards the hairy ape man as she took the staff with her. Slash would have gone and try to lay a hit with his club, swinging at Platinum; however, she slid to the ground of the jungle, dodging the swing as she even knocked Slash to the ground with her foot. Having Slash on the ground, Platinum took her staff and raised it over her head as the corner of her lips rose into a smile.

"Sweet Dreams hairy!"

The end of the staff had formed into a hammer, smashing Slash onto the ground that he laid on. With this hit, Platinum successfully knocked Slash out.

@Jeremi

Tremor would have made his way towards the sofa and the remote to a nearby big flat screen TV. His fight against Eko and her creation had left him in a sour mood, which only a good Johnny Cage movie could fix.

Hopefully he could find one stored here.

Kira meanwhile would turn her attention towards the rest of the group. "I supposed all of you aren't completely hopeless considering you all passed the qualifying round! You can all call me Kira Daidouji! Future leader of planet Earth!"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Verite @Saint Guillotine @Kaykay

tiraside2.gif

Spinning her ring blade over her head for a moment or two, Tira giggled at Kira's title.

"You proclaim to be leader of the entire planet? That's just adorable, child! But if we're going to share names then I'll be the next to go! You may call me Tira and that is all! See? No fanciful titles or anything of the sort! It makes it easier for those you to defeat to beg for mercy when it's short and sweet like that.~" She explained before glancing around at the other assortment of fighters before spotting the one person she had hoped to see the most.

tumblr_mgmh5d8RIP1s0jff2o1_400.gif

"Noel!"

Cartwheeling over to her friend, Tira flipped onto her feet once she was close enough and wrapped the other girl in a tight but warm embrace. "Among these faces of those I do not know and thus do not care about, your pretty face stood out among them! I'm glad you decided to take up on this invitation as well! It'll be so delightful to defeat you in combat!" :D
Delightful? It'll be delightful when all of these idiots lay broken before us with their bones and dreams shattered!

@Kaykay @DBZ7 @CCC Kouhai @Verite @Saint Guillotine @Jeremi

tiraside2.gif

Spinning her ring blade over her head for a moment or two, Tira giggled at Kira's title.

"You proclaim to be leader of the entire planet? That's just adorable, child! But if we're going to share names then I'll be the next to go! You may call me Tira and that is all! See? No fanciful titles or anything of the sort! It makes it easier for those you to defeat to beg for mercy when it's short and sweet like that.~" She explained before glancing around at the other assortment of fighters before spotting the one person she had hoped to see the most.

tumblr_mgmh5d8RIP1s0jff2o1_400.gif

"Noel!"

Cartwheeling over to her friend, Tira flipped onto her feet once she was close enough and wrapped the other girl in a tight but warm embrace. "Among these faces of those I do not know and thus do not care about, your pretty face stood out among them! I'm glad you decided to take up on this invitation as well! It'll be so delightful to defeat you in combat!" :D

"...It's a work in progress." Kira replied semi dejected but the confidence in her voice quickly returned. "And don't worry girl if you're my next opponent then I'm sad to say that your journey will end there!"

"Can you be quiet?" Tremor grumbled. "I'm trying to find Ninja Mime..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Josh M @CCC Kouhai @Verite @Saint Guillotine @Kaykay

Having won the fight, Noel relaxed her body, the twin pistols disappearing into thin air as she did. She let a sigh of relief go. This was too stressful.

And right after thinking that, she was assaulted by a vicious, familiar grip. "Tira! I'm glad to see you too! And yes, it'll be..."

"Wait, what???"

She didn't share that last sentiment.

"Um...Ninja Mime?" she asked Tremor. Was that...a name?​

Well, at least the host didn't seem nefariously evil, but then again, if she judged books by their covers, Chun-Li wouldn't have made it far in Interpol at all. In any case...

Great. Surrounded by people who aspired to be rulers of the world. As if people like Bison and Seth weren't enough from her world alone, as well as those megalomaniacs from the other worlds like Magneto, Doctor Doom, Albert Wesker, and so on, she just had to run into more people like them here. Seemed to be a recurring thing when she'd find herself in the middle of martial arts tournaments.

oZKOs7p.png

"Well, if we're all introducing ourselves..." The young Chinese woman sighed, rubbing her head briefly, "My name is Chun-Li, the Strongest Woman in the World!" She introduced herself. If everyone was gonna go ahead and just throw around their titles, then she may as well flaunt hers. Chun-Li could only hope that she'd be able to live up to it, but at the very least, it was refreshing to be surrounded by female fights in contrast to one-track mind muscleheads like Ryu and Guile. Not that she minded them, but perhaps that was only because they were all friends.

Well, as much as someone could be friends with Ryu, but whatever.

When an unfamiliar person would suddenly hug Noel, the one acquaintance that Chun-Li had made here so far, Chun-Li could only scratch her cheek with one finger and tilt her head curiously.

"Friend of yours, Noel?"

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi

Having won the fight, Noel relaxed her body, the twin pistols disappearing into thin air as she did. She let a sigh of relief go. This was too stressful.

And right after thinking that, she was assaulted by a vicious, familiar grip. "Tira! I'm glad to see you too! And yes, it'll be..."

"Wait, what???"

"Um...Ninja Mime?" she asked Tremor. Was that...a name?​

"An under appreciated classic." Tremor rumbled to Noel while he was scrolling through the movie selection.

Well, at least the host didn't seem nefariously evil, but then again, if she judged books by their covers, Chun-Li wouldn't have made it far in Interpol at all. In any case...

Great. Surrounded by people who aspired to be rulers of the world. As if people like Bison and Seth weren't enough from her world alone, as well as those megalomaniacs from the other worlds like Magneto, Doctor Doom, Albert Wesker, and so on, she just had to run into more people like them here. Seemed to be a recurring thing when she'd find herself in the middle of martial arts tournaments.

oZKOs7p.png

"Well, if we're all introducing ourselves..." The young Chinese woman sighed, rubbing her head briefly, "My name is Chun-Li, the Strongest Woman in the World!" She introduced herself. If everyone was gonna go ahead and just throw around their titles, then she may as well flaunt hers. Chun-Li could only hope that she'd be able to live up to it, but at the very least, it was refreshing to be surrounded by female fights in contrast to one-track mind muscleheads like Ryu and Guile. Not that she minded them, but perhaps that was only because they were all friends.

Well, as much as someone could be friends with Ryu, but whatever.

When an unfamiliar person would suddenly hug Noel, the one acquaintance that Chun-Li had made here so far, Chun-Li could only scratch her cheek with one finger and tilt her head curiously.

"Friend of yours, Noel?"

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi

"I am Tremor." The Black Dragon member replied to the introductions. "And you smell like a cop." As a member of a well established criminal organization Tremor kind of had an eye for this sort of thing.

Suddenly the loudspeakers in the room would flare up. "Attention all fighters! Next round will start the single fighter matches! You have one hour before you'll get teleported to your fighting location! For the moment just relax and enjoy all the pleasantries that are on offer!"

And with that the speakers went silent.

"...It's a work in progress." Kira replied semi dejected but the confidence in her voice quickly returned. "And don't worry girl if you're my next opponent then I'm sad to say that your journey will end there!"

"Can you be quiet?" Tremor grumbled. "I'm trying to find Ninja Mime..."

yD4cyRq.jpg

"Ha! Keep your delusions of grandeur, child! They make you look so adorable." Tira mocked while biting her thumb at Kira. Just to show how much of an ass she was being and that she didn't really care either.

"Ooh, ninja mime you say? They must be masters at stealth then. Able to blend in with the darkness and not make a single sound! Color me quite interested in seeing this Ninja Mime you speak of, Tremor!"

OgibJC0.png

"Wait, what???"

Doing one last twirl with Noel held securely to her chest, Tira set her friend down and giggled.

"Oh nothing you need concern yourself with, Noel! It's just quite refreshing to see you again so soon. After our last escapade, I would have imagined you'd like a break from all the hustle and bustle of combat. Yet, here you are, still as tough as ever. For how else would you have made it here to be standing and talking with me?"

As Chun-Li spoke up about how she was the strongest woman in the world, Tira scoffed at the notion.

"Forgive me or don't, but you proclaim to be the strongest female in the entire world? The world's quite a large place filled with competitors of all shapes and sizes. Yet, you feel confident enough in your own abilities to claim such a title. I must admit that if nothing else, you have my curiosity!"
"Attention all fighters! Next round will start the single fighter matches! You have one hour before you'll get teleported to your fighting location! For the moment just relax and enjoy all the pleasantries that are on offer!"
qX4hV2p.jpg

"Oh goodie! Soon, we'll be back on the battlefield! Crushing the dreams and hopes of weaklings too unfit to stand in the same tournament as us! Sounds like it'll be a marvelous time."

We'll break their bones and spill their blood!

yD4cyRq.jpg

"Ha! Keep your delusions of grandeur, child! They make you look so adorable." Tira mocked while biting her thumb at Kira. Just to show how much of an ass she was being and that she didn't really care either.

"Ooh, ninja mime you say? They must be masters at stealth then. Able to blend in with the darkness and not make a single sound! Color me quite interested in seeing this Ninja Mime you speak of, Tremor!"

Doing one last twirl with Noel held securely to her chest, Tira set her friend down and giggled.

"Oh nothing you need concern yourself with, Noel! It's just quite refreshing to see you again so soon. After our last escapade, I would have imagined you'd like a break from all the hustle and bustle of combat. Yet, here you are, still as tough as ever. For how else would you have made it here to be standing and talking with me?"

As Chun-Li spoke up about how she was the strongest woman in the world, Tira scoffed at the notion.

"Forgive me or don't, but you proclaim to be the strongest female in the entire world? The world's quite a large place filled with competitors of all shapes and sizes. Yet, you feel confident enough in your own abilities to claim such a title. I must admit that if nothing else, you have my curiosity!"

qX4hV2p.jpg

"Oh goodie! Soon, we'll be back on the battlefield! Crushing the dreams and hopes of weaklings too unfit to stand in the same tournament as us! Sounds like it'll be a marvelous time."

"And the make you look like an oaf! Bwahahaha!" Kira laughed aloud inside of her water golem before screaming out in pain and her leg going limp in the water. "I-I think I sprained my leg..."

"It's a movie." Tremor remarked giving her a look over. "But you probably don't know what that is do you?"

latest

Resting up, Eliza was finally getting impatient from waiting for something to happen.
"How much longer is this going to take? My nails will grow out by the time another fight comes!" She whined as her guards fanned her down.
@Verite @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi

Last edited by a moderator:
The Final stretch

Our heroic (and not so heroic) fighters had gone through many grueling fights in their time. Kira had been unfortunate enough to end up against Tremor and lost. Tremor himself had the dubious honor to fight against a giant velociraptor and had there lost his match. TJ Combo had as well lost leaving only six.

They however had persevered, some against insurmountably odds, while others had faced lighter opposition. Whatever the case may had been, the fighters had dwindled in their amount and they were now in the final stretch closing in on the final. As they were in the same room relaxing they would once again here the now familiar voice of the announcers.

"Attention all fighters! You will now be transported to your next battle! The finals are closing in and the heat is on! Heaven or Hell? LET'S ROCK!"

With that the group find themselves transported to their designated fighting arena.

latest

Tira would find herself inside a dusty basement of some kind and her opponent standing before here.

"I have come this far...I will not let some punk girl allow me to reach glory for the Red Dragon Clan!"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Eliza would find herself in broad daylight on what seemed to be a dingy airfield of some kind.

"Oh so you're my opponent?" Eliza would hear a women speak out with a rather heavy Eastern European accent.

"I hope you realize that your journey has come to an end."

@DBZ7

latest

Platinum would find her steps to be rather bumpy finding herself riding on a rather large raft through what seemed to be some sort of waterway. On top of that her opponent didn't seem like the nicest of things.

"Hah...hah...so hungry, you look like a tasty snack. My insides are howling! Let me eat you now!"

@CCC Kouhai

kof96-stage-ikari-team.gif

Chun-Li as well would find her arena to be close to water, luckily for her the bridge seemed rather stationary other than some light rocking.

Her opponent however seemed to be on the more peculiar side.

latest

"There's snow chance in hell that you're going to beat me!"

@Verite

14_kigif.jpg

Bishamon in turn would find himself on the bad part of the tracks, though he could see the bustling skyline of the city not too far away.

His opponent, to seemingly looking young hid the soul of a old warrior inside of her.

kamui-bust.gif

"I don't know what manner of demon you are, but I can assure you that you wont be the victor."

@Saint Guillotine

Mishima+Estate.jpg

Noel would find herself on a rooftop of all places. Her opponent too seemed to be of the peculiar sort.

"Hello there miss! I guess you wouldn't just roll over and call it quits, huh?"

@Kaykay

Last edited by a moderator:
The Final stretch

Our heroic (and not so heroic) fighters had gone through many grueling fights in their time. Kira had been unfortunate enough to end up against Tremor and lost. Tremor himself had the dubious honor to fight against a giant velociraptor and had there lost his match. TJ Combo had as well lost leaving only six.

They however had persevered, some against insurmountably odds, while others had faced lighter opposition. Whatever the case may had been, the fighters had dwindled in their amount and they were now in the final stretch closing in on the final. As they were in the same room relaxing they would once again here the now familiar voice of the announcers.

"Attention all fighters! You will now be transported to your next battle! The finals are closing in and the heat is on! Heaven or Hell? LET'S ROCK!"

With that the group find themselves transported to their designated fighting arena.

14_kigif.jpg

Bishamon in turn would find himself on the bad part of the tracks, though he could see the bustling skyline of the city not too far away.

His opponent, to seemingly looking young hid the soul of a old warrior inside of her.

kamui-bust.gif

"I don't know what manner of demon you are, but I can assure you that you wont be the victor."

@Saint Guillotine

bishamon_by_harwinder-d2436qu.jpg

Wherever this place was, it appealed greatly to Bishamon and his dark sensibilities. Unlike his pitiful host, seeking sanctuary in his code of bushido, Bishamon himself had no such restraints. His place of power were the dark corners, the assassins stab in the dark and the brutality of the battlefield. He had many hosts since, each one thinking to master his power for good and for a time, it was even so.

But in the end, nature would not be denied and he'd savor each soul like a sweetmeat. He had been denied blood in his prior bouts- pitiful machines made poor opponents to wash his blade in. But this one? Flesh and blood, combined with a spirit to tickle his interest. Her sword...Could she use it well?

And enough to satisfy him?

"Such words child.... Do they come from bravery.... Or ignorance?"

He placed a hand on his sword, sliding into a quick-draw stance as he laughed darkly.

"We will enjoy this."

@Jeremi

kof96-stage-ikari-team.gif

Chun-Li as well would find her arena to be close to water, luckily for her the bridge seemed rather stationary other than some light rocking.

Her opponent however seemed to be on the more peculiar side.

latest

"There's snow chance in hell that you're going to beat me!"

@Verite
Hmm. Interesting opponent. A snowman, huh? Well, no stranger than the jiang shi, the succubus, or the planet eater. Alright. Let's do this! Balling her hand into a fist and hitting her palm with it, signifying her readiness, Chun-Li would shift into a fighting position, her fingers dancing in the air as she warmed herself up.

"You ready for this?" She simply asked, before dashing forward at the enemy without even giving a chance to answer! "Haah!"

With that, she started by giving a rushing kick to the snowman's head!

@Jeremi

"Friend of yours, Noel?"

"Yup!" she answered Chun-li cheerfully. "Meet- waaah!"

Her attempt to introduce them was cut off as she was spun around.

"Good to see you too! I was just, um, curious, you know?"

There wasn't much time for more talking as the next round started.
Mishima+Estate.jpg

Noel would find herself on a rooftop of all places. Her opponent too seemed to be of the peculiar sort.

"Hello there miss! I guess you wouldn't just roll over and call it quits, huh?"

@Kaykay
And of course some guy with a bag on his head was her opponent.

"I-I'm thinking about it, honestly..."

As she said that, both pistols materialized in her hands as she trained them both on the opponent before her.

@Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.