Xonnen

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait what," Rabia said getting out of her trace, "well I'm not sure if I should." Rabia blushed knowing that the group saw her grin at her. She had some of her scrambled eggs and sat up. "I guess I will check her ou- I mean say hi," Rabia said rephrased her words so not to sound too perverted.

"Ah, so you're the athletic type then." Umi smiled back. "I'm guessing your very good at sports too."

Connie was no longer paying attention to the conversation. She could feel someone staring at her from behind, and decided to look slightly over her shoulder at who it was. It was a male with pink hair who was... glaring at her? Weird... did he not like her for some reason? Hm.

"Don't be shy Rabia. She'll like ya, I'm sure!" Umi winked.

"OK OK," Rabia grunted. She walked over to the Momo's table and looked down at her for she was sitting. "Hello there, I'm Rabia I'm new here," Rabia said smiling putting her hand out for her to shake. She was still very nervous what else was she to do.

The girl known as momo looked up, smiling at the neko girl. She didn't immediately notice the kitty ears sprouting from the top of her head. "Hey! Nice to meet you Rabia! I'm Momo. Welcome to Xonnen Uni- OH MY GOD!" The girl practically screeched. She couldn't hold herself back, she had to touch the ears. She lifted a hand up towards Rabia's Neko ears, but stopped before touching them to look at her. "M-May I please?"

Meanwhile Umi was trying her best not to laugh out loud at Momo's freak out. She really was like a crazy cat lady!

"No no no no," Rabia said quickly, "please don't. They're very sensitive," she back a step away concerned for her safety. Momo was so cute in how she liked her ears. This was one of the first times she had someone go crazy, in a good way, over her being a Half Neko. "I would let you touch my tail. But sadly I'm a half Neko so- No tail~' Rabia said with a smile. She turned her back to Momo slightly so she could see that she had no tail.

"Oh, so just ears? Well that's still cool! So you're a Neko... wow. For a moment I thought maybe you were just cosplaying but... wow." Momo was so in awe. "H-Hey... do you want to maybe hang out after school or something? I'd really like to get to know you."

Umi overheard this and whispered to Connie, "Looks like someone got a date.~ Heheheheh~" Connie only rolled her eyes, but at the same time she smiled. She felt that she would really like it in this school. Except... something still bothered her.

That damn guy was still staring and glaring at her. What the heck was his problem?

Umi noticed and leaned over to Connie. "That's Calix. He's not very uh... fond of humans. B-but he's a really nice guy when you get to know him!"

Yeah... nice.

"Well ya sure, where would we go? I think there is this cheap Martian fast-food place, We could go there I could show you the food I eat back on Mars," Rabia said cheerfully. She didn't even have to try, this girl loves Nekos so much she asked her on a date. Well, she could have just meant to hang out literally but, it would still be nice to so what she is like.

"Sounds great! So... see you then, Rabia.~" Momo got up from her seat and did a Japanese-style bow to the girl before practically skipping out of the classroom. Umi and Connie moved towards Rabia.

"So? How did it go?" Umi winked.

Connie only smiled. "You seem pretty relaxed so it must have gone well.~"

Ko: //irritated with himself, he had over slept and was late for class. He was never late for a single class before until this day. He turned his red eyes up to the clear blue sky hoping for forgiveness from his teachers. He approached the school looking rather groggy, since he had to rush himself out the door. His hair was in a slight mess and he had dark circles under his eyes. He entered the building and looked at the clock with a scowl across his face. Ko continued down the hall and entered the classroom that was already in the middle of a lesson./

"It did, she asked me to hang out with her after school," Rabia said with a slight redness in her cheeks. She turned and sat back down in her seat to finish her lunch. Rabia started to eat mindlessly thinking about what after school with Momo might be like. Questions popped in her head about what she was like, did she like Manga like her? What kind of food did she eat?

Umi squealed in delight. "Awesome! She's really a fun girl, I'm sure you'll have a nice time with her.~"

Connie looked over to see another student walking in. Another late one, mind you. She hadn't seen him before, but he was rather interesting. Obviously not from Xonnen, since he had other features that weren't like any Xonnian she's seen so far. He looked rather grumpy, not to mention tired... which caused the girl to be unsure of whether or not to talk to the male later after class. She had a pretty bad judgment and couldn't decide if he would be mad if she talked to him or if he would be cool with it. Umi noticed Connie staring at the guy, and nudged Connie with her elbow.

"Hey, if you want to talk to him, just do it. Don't be shy... and don't take it personally if he comes off cold or something."

Connie nodded and made her way over to the white-haired male. She approached rather shyly, not sure if he would flat out tell her to go away or not. "H-Hi. I'm Connie... I'm new here. And you are?" She asked timidly.

"Ya, we decided we will go to this Martian fast food place," Rabia said to Umi after and moment. She thought for a second since Umi knew Momo she would know what classes she had. "Hay Umi do you know what class Momo takes?" Rabia said looking down at her finished lunch. Martian food tastes way better than what she had, maybe she could get something from that place she will go to, to save as lunch.

Ko: //his ears perked up curiously at the girl who approached him. He fixated his red eyes on her and smiled/ Well its very nice to meet you, Connie. //he made a gentle bow to her/ My name is Ko. I'm a fourth year here. If you need anything, I'd be glad to

[fieldbox="Umi, White, dashed, 10"]Umi grinned excitedly at Rabia. "Omigosh! I am so jelly! Ooo I could really go for some Martian food right now!" She practically began to drool at the though, but was brought back to her senses when Rabia asked her a question about Momo. "Oh, Momo takes Biology, Math Standard level, Psychology, History, English Literature, and Music. Do you plan on taking the same classes as her maybe?" Umi waggled her eyebrows at Rabia.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie blushed slightly at Ko. He was quite a handsome boy, she had to admit. "Th-thanks." She stuttered. She mentally scolded herself for looking like such an idiot on her first day of school here in Xonnen... and especially in front of this guy. Something about him just seemed so cool and here she was, stuttering like a baka. Just to not make things awkward, she decided to ask him a question.

"Hey... um... what classes do you take?"[/fieldbox]

((Just making it clearer so I don't mess up lol >.<))

Ko: Thats actually a great question. I study Psychology, I'm taking Japanese courses, and of course AP Calculus //he said happily the the flustered girl/ What about you? //he asked

"Yaaa.. maybe some. I plan on taking Japanese it might help me while I live here on Xonnen," Rabia said. She couldn't wait to see Momo and see what she was like. "Umi what year is Momo in?" Rabia asked staring off into nothing.

[fieldbox="Umi, White, dashed, 10"]The girl giggled, making her blue hair bounce. "She's in the same grade as me, second year. Same as Connie... same as Kotone." She began grinning. "Sweet! You'll be in my class then! A lot of Xonnians do speak Japanese, but some learn other languages too. Like Calix over there." She pointed towards the pink haired male who had a scowl on his face. "He's taking Swedish. The culture on Xonnen is very diverse as you might know, which means many languages can be heard. The two most popular being English and Japanese of course." She tapped her chin with her index finger, thinking. "Japanese is probably so popular here because most people find themselves interested in Anime and Manga."[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]Connie fidgeted where she stood, unsure how to answer. "W-Well... heh... I haven't decided yet, really." She laughed nervously. "I'm still thinking about which classes I wish to take." There are so many options, she didn't know which to choose from.[/fieldbox]

Ko: Well of course you would have to take required courses such as World Studies, Mathematics, and English. But your electives really determine on your year and career pathway //he said tapping his chin a bit

(tbhiseeconniecallingkosenpaioKAYBYE

((I gotta go to bed because it's 11:40 where I am but I'll answer tomorrow I promise hurgh XD))

[fieldbox="Connie, White, dashed, 10"]The girl nodded at Ko. "R-Right. Well I'm definitely going to take art then.. since I want to become a graphic designer. Um... besides that I'm not really sure... yeah, of course I have to take the mandatory classes... it's just so hard to decide." She paused for a second. "What are you planning to do once you graduate, Ko Senpai?" She gasped and covered her mouth, realizing she accidentally let the word 'senpai' slip from her lips.[/fieldbox]

((IT HAS BEEN DONE. MWAHAHAHA!))

Status
Not open for further replies.