XIII's (F) Search for (M) |Plots! Fantasy! Romance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII

I reject your reality and substitute my own
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Daytime. Night time. Any time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)

Well, hello, darlings.
divider.png
Hello, darling, and thanks for stopping by! I'm XIII, roleplay extraordinaire (only not really.) I love making new friends, and love roleplaying. I was gone for a little while, had some personal stuff come up in life, but now I'm back and definitely ready to dive into a good plot! Here's some stuff about me;

⚜ I absolutely LOVE romance. It is an absolute must for me in any roleplay. However, I'm incredibly uncomfortable with any kind of smut. I don't care about your star level, I won't do it.

⚜ I generally only use photographs for my characters, but will, on the rare occasion, use some kind of realistic CGI image.I also have a whole stash of realistic manga images, so if you really can't do realistic, we may be able to work something out.

⚜ You have to be able to write well. Period. I consider myself literate (a bit rusty because I've been on a long hiatus,) but proper English in third person is what I need from you. This includes proper punctuation and capitalization. If you have a sentence that just runs on like this and doesnt ever stop and then you end a sentence like this.and continue writing I simply will not be able to help you with your writing journey because stuff like this seriously gets on my nerves.

⚜ Oh my gods, I love fantasy. I'm super obsessed with Harry Potter and Vampires, so if you'd like to do something that pertains to one, or both of these, I will forever be your best friend.

⚜ I would really prefer not to play a main male character. Not that I'm not willing to, but I can't play them well when it comes to romance and stuff. I can play a great guy friend, though! Also, M x F is the only thing I play at the moment.

⚜ Please, for the love of the gods, don't ask me to use Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Also, no futuristic role-plays, no robots, ghouls/zombies...umm....I think that's it.....

Premises

divider.png

PAIRINGS

⚜⚜ 'Bold' are the roles I'd prefer to play. ⚜⚜

Faery x Vampire Rock Star
Wizard x Vampire (Harry Potter Universe)
Witch x Vampire Leader
Duchess x Non-Human Body Guard
Human x Mechanical Boy
Princess x OC

Plot I
"Coin Operated Boy"
Genres: Fantasy, Romance

Premise: A young woman is constantly putting work before her personal life. While things are going well for her, her family has been bugging her for years to get married and have children. When she receives an invitation for her sister's wedding in the mail, she automatically knows what is going to happen when she arrives.

A co-worker, who she dares call 'friend' suggests she go to the local antique shop, where strange things have been known to happen. When she walks in, she finds a life-sized mechanical man sitting in the corner, hidden away and covered in dust. Upon further inspection, the directions read 'kiss to activate.' After arguing with the shop owner, he finally convinces her to purchase the man and she takes it home. What she soon finds is that this mechanical man is special, and there is certainly more than meets the eye.
divider.png

Plot II
"Wands and Fangs"
Genres: Romance, Drama, Fantasy

Premise: A new year is starting at Hogwarts. Students come bustling into the castle, groups of first years finally being sorted. Rumors of new students seemed to be false, but as the last of the first years get seated, a group walks in. They seem like your every day witch or wizard, but what the other students don't realize is that the new students are a part of an experiment. Can vampires contain their thirst and be civilized, or will they prove everyone else correct?

Note: Yes, I know vampires are a part of the Harry Potter universe, and I know they're nothing like how I want them to be in this plot. If this interests you, let me know. I was thinking there are different species of vampires.
divider.png

Plot III
"The Crimson War"
Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Drama, Dark

Premise: In 1740's England, a war was in full swing. Vampires and werewolves had been fighting for what seemed like centuries, keeping to the shadows, a world long forgotten. No one knows how the war started, but for every vampire or werewolf, they know their orders; find and kill the enemy. Through the years, the war died down slowly. Neither side had made any progress in centuries, just lost thousands of their kind. They needed something else, something to help them gain an advantage over their opponents.

Every species knew about the legends, about the secrets that tried to remain hidden. A small group of humans were their only hope to win the war. But for centuries, neither side knew how to find these humans, or even how they were special. They were both determined to find them, though. Werewolves needed their blood to make them stronger, and the vampires wanted to turn them, to use their powers, which would be enhanced by the vampiric transformation, to destroy the werewolves once and for all. In modern times, a young girl is special in every way. Very bright and holds a special ability, one that, if discovered by either vampires or werewolves, would decide who wins the war.

Note: I would prefer to play the witch in this story. Obviously, I would prefer you to play a vampire. Either the leader, or a lower ranking vampire.
divider.png

Plot IV
"Love Me Dead"
Genres: Romance, Drama

Premise: When she was little, she lost her family to a vampire attack. He didn't know why, but he found her and saved her from his own kind, suddenly taking the role of her protector. He watched her grow, and slowly the love he felt for the young girl turned into more as she grew up. She was in her twenties now, and he knew it was time for the girl to have her own life, away from vampires and death. He leaves, which leaves her open to the attacks his kind had been planning for her. But they don't want to kill. The king of vampires wants her, and her magic, for himself, and is determined to claim her for himself.
divider.png

Plot V
"Ravenwood University"
Genres: Romance, Drama
(Unavailable)

Premise: Only a few short years ago, vampires revealed themselves to the world. While the majority of the human race shy away from the thought of vampires, there are those who sympathize with them. A small University is set up for young vampires wishing to learn. With the promise only to drink from donated blood, a small group of humans is allowed to attend, with the agreement of having weekly blood draws to be provided to the nocturnal students. The students understand that drinking directly from humans in forbidden. At least, as long as no one is looking.

Note: This roleplay is the original idea of pooderthepirate's. I just love the plot so much, I'd love to do it with multiple people. Also, I would like to play a human female in this one.
divider.png

Plot VI
"End Of The Road"
Genres: Romance, Drama, Mystery
(Unavailable)

Premise: A young woman comes from a wealthy family, well known and quite established in society. After their untimely demise, along with her younger brother, she realizes she can't handle the idea of upper-class society any more and begins searching for a new home, one where no one has ever heard of her or her family. After finding an online ad for a live-in nanny, she decides to take on the job immediately. But soon after arriving, she realizes something is terribly wrong with the family, more specifically the eldest brother, who happens to go to the college she will be attending shortly. People avoid him like the plague, terrified of him. Rumors circle the brother, and soon, the woman discovers the secret that the family is hiding; a vampire, an unsolved murder, and a desire to do anything to protect their son.​

Last But Not Least...
divider.png

⚜ If you're not interested in my plots, and you're like, "wow, these plots suck!" Let me know! I'm always open to suggestions!

⚜ I'm looking for a long term role-play, at least a post every other day. If you have something come up, let me know, and I will certainly do the same for you.

⚜ Let's discuss the plot. The characters, the twists, the turns, the ups and downs. I would love it if you were just as involved as I will be.

⚜ I simply can't do text talk. As stated above, I need proper English.

⚜ I'm a single mother. I'm busy with work and raising my crazy child. I can't be on 24/7, but if something comes up with my mini human, I will let you know. Please don't be angry with me for not being on every second of the day.

⚜ I absolutely need at least 3 paragraphs per reply. I definitely understand writer's block, however, consistent short posts, and I may or may not lose interest. Punctuation and capitalization is a must. If you can't read it, then I won't be able to either.

⚜ Speaking of losing interest, let me know if you want to drop it. We can either discuss ways to fix it, or if you don't want to, I wish you well on your roleplay road!

⚜ I always do very basic profiles for my characters. Just name, age, gender, species, etc. It's just for the post at the top of the thread. I don't need anything special or intricate (even though I MYSELF will sometimes do a bit more of a detailed one.

⚜ Also, I understand that almost all of my plots involve vampires. As stated, I'm obsessed. However, I am willing to discuss plots that don't involve them (although my little heart may or may not break.)​

Last edited:
I'm still searching!

Hey! I would be interested in the witch x vampire leader if still available!

• Love
Reactions: XIII
Oooh, I'd love to do the wands and fangs one! *-*
I am, however, a bit rusty on the role playing side, and I haven't really got any experience in role playing romance... it is, however, a genre I would love to try, so if you are willing to give me a shot, please message me!

• Love
Hey! I am interested in doing ravenwood university if you are still searching! If you'd like to check out my role playing style, I do have a sample up on my profile (though I generally don't write as much as I did for that particular post, which was a starter. I think in google docs it was 3 pages or quite near it... haha)

Wands and fangs looks interesting to me, I've actually been thinking of starting an HP game with a similar premise (but groups tend to get so big on Iwaku. Yikes!). I'm not *great* at romance but I do enjoy it and I'm trying to get better. I do generally prefer to play males and I'm comfortable juggling multiple characters (in fact I prefer it). I won't have regular internet access till 7/11 but I wanted to comment so I don't lose your thread.

Hey! I am interested in doing ravenwood university if you are still searching! If you'd like to check out my role playing style, I do have a sample up on my profile (though I generally don't write as much as I did for that particular post, which was a starter. I think in google docs it was 3 pages or quite near it... haha)

I stalked you a bit. Lol. "So let me get this straight. You want me to come with you to a fun little meeting that's meant to plot against that tyrant of a woman and lead by none other than Harry. Freaking. Potter." It just made me giggle so hard. Send me a PM and we can discuss it!

Wands and fangs looks interesting to me, I've actually been thinking of starting an HP game with a similar premise (but groups tend to get so big on Iwaku. Yikes!). I'm not *great* at romance but I do enjoy it and I'm trying to get better. I do generally prefer to play males and I'm comfortable juggling multiple characters (in fact I prefer it). I won't have regular internet access till 7/11 but I wanted to comment so I don't lose your thread.
I'm always happy to discuss plots! Send me a pm and we can get it worked out! I'd love to do multi characters!!

Hey there saw your little wanted add and you seem like a solid fun person to Rp with.

So I thought I would come here and see if you still need someone to Rp with well I like your pairings they all seem like they could be really fun but also serious so I am down for any of them.

Ohh and if Crimson War and Love Me Dead are not taken they look like they could be so much fun so I could be down for those as well.

I am still searching for partners!

I have a new plot up! Let me know if you're interested!

I'm still searching for partners!!

Hello! A couple plots caught my eye, but I'm not sure what's taken. I would love to discuss them with you if you're still looking for partners c:

Edit: mainly Crimson War, Love Me Dead, and End of the Road

I'm still searching for partners!!
I have something fun, sexy and action packed for you. You may like it.

Hello! A couple plots caught my eye, but I'm not sure what's taken. I would love to discuss them with you if you're still looking for partners c:

Edit: mainly Crimson War, Love Me Dead, and End of the Road

PM me and we can discuss them! :)

I have something fun, sexy and action packed for you. You may like it.

Definitely! PM me and we can talk. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.