Xesious

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, it's a big part of our worlds history. Why?" She questioned him. She wondered a bit why Duran decided to sit by her instead of her usual companion. She couldn't possibly like Elie that much, could she? Elie looked at his weapons. "Are you going to say that those are some of the weapons?" She guessed from the way everything looked. She crossed her legs and arms, somewhat curious as to what he was going to say.

Fang simply nodded, right now if felt like that's all strength he had to do because of the lack of sleep and the strain the weapons put on his body. "M-my family found Oblivion because our ancestor was its wielder, but through out my family's entire blood only he and I could wield it, Bl-," he was stopped when a coughing fit hit him, he slowly regained controlled and straightened himself up against the protests of his aching body.

Elie felt a little worried, he seemed to be getting worse to her even though they were sitting down. "Does it bother you to use it? Is that why you're not doing to well right now?" She asked him. You could see the slight worry on her face by now. "If you need to sleep you can, I don't mind." She knew now that he doesn't get much sleep, that's probably what he needed.

"They both put on a large strain on my body but I'll be fi-," suddenly it felt like the world was spinning and Fang passed out. Duran shook her head as she stared at Fang, You can't always be strong young pup, sometimes you do need to rest your body.

Elie jumped a bit, seeing him pass out. She got out of her seat and leaned on her knees to him. "Is he going to be alright?" She asked, turning a moment to Duran though she wasn't really sure if she would understand if Duran answered her. "Should I do anything to help? I've never dealt with this situation."

Duran shrugged, This has never happened before it could be from all the demons Oblivion and Black Blade have absorbed. If I remember correctly I think each time they absorb the power Fang is sent 1/3 of their magic and a bit of Demon blood enters his veins making him more powerful. Hopefully her training had gotten better and Elie would be able to hear her in her mind.

Elie blinked for a moment. She could have swore she had heard something in her head explaining things. She pointed at Duran to question if it was her, though she figured it was. "Well, then what do I do now?" She said. She got up and moved his weapons to the other side. "That has to be uncomfortable like that." She lifted his head and sat down next to him. She then let his head rest in her lap. "Don't tell anyone about this Duran!" She said.

Duran winked at Elie, Think of it as our secret between two girls, she teased then rested her head on the seat in front of her. Fang's body felt comfortable and relaxed as an unconscious smile slowly took form. The she-wolf laughed upon seeing her companion's smile form, In the short time we've met you you've made Fang laugh and smile in one day then he has in years.

Elie looked out the window, letting his rest on her lap. It wasn't as awkward as she thought it was going to be at least, as long as he didn't know she was doing this. She did felt strange when someone passed by and made a comment to his girlfriend asking why she wouldn't do that for him. it made her blush and glare at them. "I'll cut you, now walk away." Was her response and they quickly left. She returned to looking out the window.

Duran snickered, If you're worried about Fang waking up he'll probably be passed out for another couple hours. Even if he wakes up he'd more then likely pass out from extreme blushing.

Elie looked back at Duran. "Don't laugh, if people think I do this they will think I will go easy on them. I'd prefer to be feared instead." She told Duran. She wasn't sure how she would feel if Fang found out what she was doing though. She made another sigh.

Showing compassion or a bit of humanity is nothing to be ashamed of, Fang donated most of the money from our jobs to family that are facing hard times or to orphanages. But he'll slay a legion of demons with out even batting an eye or feeling anything, you can still be fearsome but still act cute, Duran replied as she groomed her paws.

"You're an adorable wolf, you're allowed to say that." She commented. She got some stares since it seemed she was talking to herself. "Me on the other hand, well let's just drop it. You don't really know anything about me." She sighed again. By that time the train was starting to move. She was glad to be getting somewhere now. The sudden movement made her place her hand on Fangs shoulder to get support.

As you wish, Duran replied before settling her head into her paws. Fang smile widen and he stirred a little as his body began to mend itself and eject the poison from his system, "soft," he mumbled cutely in his sleep. Duran arched her eye brow but quickly closed her eyes and acted as if she had heard nothing.

Elie looked down, bewildered. "Did he just say something?" She noticed she had placed her hand on him and pulled it off. "Does he always do that?"

Duran opened her eyes and yawned, The answer to your first question is he said 'soft' the answer to your second question in no, just with you. You never know dear Fang could be attracted to you but he may not even know it, she teased.

Sora listened to Ophyca's explanation as he leaned his hand against a carriage,catching a few breaths."I see...that was pretty mischievous of you...I like that!" he laughed,wiping his forehead with a handkerchief he pulled out of his pocket.He had never felt this excited-and somewhat tired-before.Thinking that he was with someone who collects 'odd merchandise' made him feel a bit embarrassed to find this very amusing,but he didn't let it show,and his thoughts about it flew off after feeling his shirt being pulled.

"Ah,why I'm here?" he repeated,shoving back his hankerchief in his pocket and crossed his arms,closing his eyes and thought for a moment."Hmm...I'm not quite sure" he said,giving Ophyca a wondering look.Then he smiled unsurely."I guess I'm just exploring the lands after living my whole life in the northern areas and just visiting othe areas for a day or two with the family because of my father meeting up with other lords.Now that they let me set off on my own,I plan to just explore to aid this strong curiosity that built up in me."

Elie listened to Duran. "What the heck does soft mean?" She pouted. "Like me? Don't even think about it Duran. I see, you're getting ideas, well stop." She wasn't the right kind of person to like. "I just think it will be good training is all."

Duran rumbled, Alright, what ever you say. I'll let nature take its course then, maybe give it a poke here or there though.

"Ahhh!" Ophyca exclaimed with excitement. "Curiosity is good. Very good, yes!" He jabbered cheerfully. He suddenly floated, using his wind magic, up to one of the edges of the carriage that Sora leaned against, so that he was eye level with Sora. "Well, since you're the exploring type, why don't I show you my home?"

Ophyca pointed towards his attire, "I live at the church, and it's pretty old and historic. One of the oldest buildings in this region. And the steeple is HUGE!" he said, throwing his arms out to his sides as wide as he could, accentuating his point. "It was made after a priestess..." and he skipped a beat here, not too noticeable, but still there "...slayed a great demon! Would you like to see?"

Ophyca no sooner had said this, when he turned and looked in the direction of the church. Something was off, he could feel it. not only that, it was surround by carrion feeders: nicknames given to a type of crow that showed up to feed on the dead on the fields of battle in ancient times.
"Oh...oh no..." Ophyca said, his eyes widening.

Status
Not open for further replies.