Xesious OOC and Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested to witness the storyline of your character.

My character has things going on too that will happen, a secret past...dun..dun...dunnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

So, anyone can put whatever they want. :)

I'm trying to implement stuff about demons and the demon king into Fang's past some how.

Lol...my character is...well...a demon. Looks like our paths will collide inevitably. >:D Though I'm the good kind.

Demons are apart of Elie's too! I figured they would be good for past, HaHa! *wink and thumbs-up*

We just formed the basis for a Final Fantasy-esque eventual party up. >.>

Who's awesome? We're awesome.

I hope others don't mind all the post on the IC thread. I'm obsessed and want to RP more!!

I hope not, but if they are I'll give them a cookie. I'm on a sugar rush myself right now since I can keep eating because school for tomorrow was called to cancel. :D

Reactions: Whimsykiller
Nothing wrong with that. I've been reading as well as building up to something. It's going to be...surprisingly dark. XD

Reactions: 2 people
*hides behind a wall and peeks out* Can I have a cookie? I keep eating snacks. I don't have school until the 26th, I'm happy.

Dark is fine, Elie's is too. :)

Yay! *Comes out and takes cookie*

Maybe I should make fang the next Demon king XD there's a twist.

A good (and entertaining) twist. Feel free to do anything you want.

aye aye ma'am, I'll just have to turn the cogs, find and opening and strike. Oh *Tackles Apoca*, Fluffy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, we're tackling Mr. fluffy now! Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.