Xesious OOC and Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I can understand it being boring.

Never heard a job like that being describe as babysitting, haha.

Haha, yeah. It basically is. "Don't sit on the furniture" "Don't crowd the microwave" "Clean up your cells"

I've found it quite comical how closely they are. XD

Doesn't seem like that bad of a job. Sounds pretty easy.

But soul-sucking.

Now what should I do to actually interact with people?

In the IC... right?

Ha, ha... don't tell me YOU'VE done this in real life, have you?

Hugging someone for more than 10 seconds releases oxyticin, which causes you to trust them more.

Reactions: Whimsykiller
Well... >.> *awkwardly twiddles thumbs*

But in all seriousness, I just kinda plopped into someones space and started interacting. XD

Yeah, just show up near someone. :)

Awkward extended hugs...okay.

I seriously could not keep a straight face while reading this. On another note, in IC I just have Fang hovering around in Flora until I can think of something worthwhile for him to do. Also since he doesn't know how to interact with others I'm just sending him to the forge for now until something happens.

Don't worry..I couldn't keep a straight face either.

I have Elie wandering around right now...so she's free to talk to though she might not seem like it.

Maybe I'll have him bump into her.

Edit: Them post has been made and now some of Fang's personality is shown mainly the part of him not knowing to act around people..

Last edited by a moderator:
Fang: *turns every shade of red before disappearing*

WhiteBane: Pft, he can fearlessly slay monsters but the mention of romance makes him disappear. Wimp :/

Haha....doesn't that happen to everyone.

Elie would probably just sit there confused, at the moment. ;)

Romance is fun. ^^ but I've been thinking of a good storyline for my guy. It should be pretty epic. Of course I'll run it by the starter of the rp for the confirmation. :3

If you want to do anything in the RP you can, I don't mind. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.