Xesious 2: Corruption (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem.

Edit: I'm having fun trying to have Fang irritate Yuja. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lucy Ainsworth

Sexual orientation: straight

Abilities: Counterfeit - This magic is based around making mock copies of things. She takes similar materials and turns them into simple low durability look alikes. It is a shape shifting magic of sorts for items. It can also be used to conceal items by turning them into something more docile looking.

Weapons: A bunch of cheap daggers. Her formal weapon is a rapier but she will not use it since it would give her away in an instant. It is hidden under the floorboards of her wagon.

Social class: Lordling, pretending to be commoner

Job: Formally trained thief

Personality: A very abnormal lordling. Unlike most, Lucy couldn't care less about honorability or the right way to do things. What she wants, she aims to get, no matter what it takes or how many people she needs to step on. Strong willed and not so pampered in most things, she doesn't hesitate to get her hands dirty to solve her own problems. This includes things that involve her personal safety.

Bio: Lucy is a child from the extended family of the Kingdom, living a life well above most nobles but nowhere near the line for the throne. She is currently is in 283rd on that list. Her life was lived in relative comfort, receiving a good education and being taught the noble art of fencing. However, she never really hoppen on board with the thinking and was more selfecentered than worried about superiority. She got used to using all sorts of underhanded tricks on her relatives, sometimes to get things, sometimes for fun. A few months ago, she had a couple assassination attempts and was accused of stealing an heirloom sword from the main branch of the imperial family. Her arrest was ordered but she had other plans. Better than sit there and doom herself as they would try to get her to cough up the location of something she didn't have, she could go out there herself, steal the sword back, and drag in the real thieves after she'd pounded them. So rather than letting herself go through the questioning, she stole a horse and wagon and a bag of gold coins which she plans to stretch very thin with Counterfeit. She bought some stuff a few towns over and is currently pretending to be a merchant as she plots to pull together a group to bribe into being her personal hammer to get her back where she belongs.

Appearance: Currently has shed all traces of noble clothing in favor of merchant type travel clothes and a brown cloak.
69164109c32a12676bed69f96696a730_h.jpg

I had a thought TheGDeer, but its up to you if you want to do this. Perhaps Yuja ends up coming with Fang, Elie and Duran at a point because he wants to fight them but they keep refusing and of course he's not taking no for an answer. It's your choice, but that would be a way for your character to join in to the group.

EDIT: Which could also be the group that Lucy brides, Nevvy. I'm still thinking of ways for the other characters guys, you're are definitely free to come up with something, just trying to help is all.

That's the idea of the glue.

Forgot at the moment that you mentioned that Nevvy, but yeah. That would bring them together.

There would need to be a "coincidence" that would bring Yujs together with then again.

Yeah, I know. I've been thinking about that but haven't come up with much yet.

Lucy can easily be that coincidence though she is looking to turn her fake money into goods which she can launder into real money. Lol.

Hey there!The name's Poe ^_^

I'm new to the forum, and from what I've searched, this is where I post to ask? Lol
I'm very curious on joining the story if room. I've noticed all the characters and it would seem
to me that a diabolic character may be needed?
Lemme know thanks!

Sure, you can join.

Am I the only one excited to see how Talia interacts with Elie since... well... it's very likely she will piss Elie off since Elie isn't good with people, and Talia tends to want to find out everything about a person.

I doubt it would result in any major friction.

Sorry it's been about a week. I have my CS ready finally if still willing to have me! I'll post it an lemme know if accepted please.
Thank you.

Name:Solana-Wind From The East

Sexual Orientation:

Abilities: Wind Inuit
Weapon(s):Throwing daggers with sheath straps around her thighs. Sheathed on her left hip: Main epic weapon- “Fallen Star”: a dagger made from the material of a meteor with inscription demonology runes upon it with a black onyx stone on the pommel of the hilt.
Social Class:Commoner
Job:Merchant Pirate
Reputation:Captain Black Wings- the demon pirate known for her three winged ship, Aeolus.
Personality: Sly roguish woman who can captivate the hearts (charka) of men and women of humans. She is a charming human/demon and is aspiring to meet new people and to sail the waters of the world. Despite the judgment passed upon her from being half demon, she is a playful and zealous woman. Tattoo- Birth of a half breed demon
History/Bio:She was created from the element of Air and conceived by an Alchemist. Learning the history and ways of life on Xesious, she works on the shipyard and to take from the greed what she can and give nothing back. She lived in the southern coast line where the weather never freezes and hot sun filled the air.
Lately, a disturbance in the elements has been awoken and her Creator had asked her to seek it out. She worked for a living being a co-captain of all the Commoners ship, to sail out to their distance swiftly from her abilities of controlling the wind around them. The nobles didn't trust a demon yet the commoners knew what a ‘gem’ she is. She rounded a trusty crew together and became captain of a ship she helped build.
Friends she grew up with and crew made up a name for her- Captain Black Wings as reputation precedes her.
Extra info: Vibes of an eerily torture beckons within her spirit, a burning sensation since the ‘awaken’. The Quintessence, an ancient aether element Demon, awoke from its slumber by unknown reasons. Solana must set out to learn more of it. Only text books have referred to this demon as ‘incinerated’ created from beyond material world.

14blz6q.jpg

It's true that Elie isn't fond of people, we'll have to see what happens when Talia starts doing stuff.

You're accepted.

Was she actually hiding? Lol. Looked to me like she just walked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.