Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Angst (does that count?)
tumblr_inline_p7ivn0QjTm1rbuudz_540.gif

tumblr_lx889duhtx1r4s90a.gif
About me
🌺 I'm 25 and I've been role-playing for about 9-10 years (I lost count lol)
🌺 I do get busy at times (I have a full-time position) so I'll get back to ya when I can.
🌺 I do my best with grammar and spelling shouldn't be too much of a problem (Thanks to autocorrecting and the internet)
🌺 I do canon x canon and I also do canon x oc but only if we double up for it.
🌺 I try to be as fair as I can in all of my RP's
🌺 I am a fan of a lot of genres but I at least want some type of plot with it, I get bored a lot if there's nothing going on and I tend to lose interest.
🌺 I can write about 4-8 paragraphs, depends on how creative I can get with my replies lol sometimes I end up writing a whole page if I'm not paying attention (I tend to get carried away)
🌺 I'm flexible with genders but I don't think I would be able to do transgendered people (or non-binary pals) any justice, especially since I'm not Transgender myself. (no offense and I do apologize if I did offend anyone)
🌺 I'm flexible with where we RP but I prefer either in private, Skype, quotev, email, docs, or Discord.

Preferences
🌺At least 1-3 paragraphs please, no 1-3 liners or script. it irritates the tar out of me
🌺Please bear with me, it takes me a while to RP so please don't poke me every day or every 5mins-an hour. I will get to it
🌺If you have any plot ideas hit me with them, I'd rather you plan with me than let me take the lead all the time.
🌺don't be rude, if you're rude you will be blocked immediately.
🌺Please be able to play multiple characters, I don't want to play every single character. I won't have fun and I'll get bored.
Genre/au's
🌺Fantasy
🌺Magical
🌺Sci-fi
🌺Romance
🌺Omegaverse
🌺I happen to like poly ships/polyamory as well
🌺I'm a slut for soulmate aus
🌺I'm okay with smut but please don't make it the plot. I'll get bored
🌺I'm also a slut for Angst and fluff
🌺Good ol family fluff is fun too

Fandoms

Note: the ones in Red are what I'm craving and the ones in blue are ones I'm willing to RP. Purple is I'll RP but not really into it. Pairings underlined are what I really want to RP Canon x Canon wise. Any plots I add are the same way. I will possibly be adding these as I go and updating them in the future.

🌺D. Gray-Man
Lavi x Oc
Allen Walker x Oc
Kanda Yuu x Oc

🌺Transformers
Ratchet x Drift
Jazz x Oc
Rodimus x Oc
Jazz x Prowl
Optimus x Jazz x Prowl

Sideswipe x Bluestreak
Sunstreaker x OC
Sunstreaker x Bluestreak

Thundercracker x sideswipe
Starscream x Thundercracker x Skywarp

Optimus x Starscream
Starscream x Bumblebee
Starscream x Thundercracker x Skywarp x OC

and many more, just ask me lol
+DO NOT WANT!!!-A member of the opposite faction (Decepticon/Autobot) has fallen for OC and trying to win your affections through any means. The problem is OC does not want the affection or what comes with a relationship with the said bot, in fact, they question why they would ever fall for the said bot. cue the hilarious rounds of (Con/Bot) trying to woo you to become their one and only S/O. Basically can be a love triangle of your oc (or canon character you're playing) and both love interests are thwarting each other's plans to gain the affections of the other. can be serious or can be a crack Rp/fic

+Fuck that shit I'm out In a huge explosion OC is sent back to the past where the war on Cybertron had just begun, OC tries to find their S/O and convince them to help OC get back to their original timeline. The temptation to avoid the whole war on Cybertron is strong and OC has to constantly remind themselves that fucking with the past can cause major time rifts in the future. Will they fuck with time or literally nope their way out of it? Doesn't have to be on can also be a canon character.

+But I didn't do it!-
OC was kicked out of their faction for a crime they didn't commit, they willingly left but not without some choice words for the Cons/Bots to think about during their absence. It's been 2 years now and the Cons/Bots realize their mistake for the misplaced crime, they send the one person that OC considered their close friend to bring them back, what happens when they realize OC has gotten into much bigger problems? Will OC trust S/O to help them fix it and come back or will they push them away just as S/O did? Doesn't have to be Oc, can be a canon character.

+My worst Enemy-
(similar to the prime Starscream clones) The Decepticons have found a way to make a clone of one of the Autobots, they figured that they could use it against SO/OC by making an evil clone of OC/SO. They use this against the Autobots by kidnapping OC/SO and sending their clone out instead to gather Intel and send it back to them to make plans on how to take down the Autobots. Will SO/OC figure it out fast enough or will it be too late? Will SO/OC escape their prison in time to deal with the impostors themselves or will they be imprisoned for the rest of their lives?? Doesn't have to be Oc, can be a canon character.

Groundhog Day:
(can be canon x canon or OC x canon) oc/Mech had been killed in battle, strange thing is after their death they woke up a week before their murder. oc/Mech is confused as to what's going on and brushes it off as a complete dream but when they end up dying the exact same way they did before did they realize something wasn't right. It just proves their theory when they wake back up on the exact same date and place they did before. Oc/mech has to do everything in their power to figure out what's going on and how to get out of this time loop before they lose their mind completely.

My Cohort: (can be canon x canon or OC x canon) [Polyship] based on my Cohort Au, A cohort is made up of family/lovers/etc. it's built upon love and trust and something everybody strives to look for, before the war that is (can be a war less au), the bots now struggle to build and complete their cohort in the throws of war. it's tough to find anyone you can really trust and help build the group of support that every bot needs. to help take their mind off of the war.
Or; An incomplete cohort is searching for their last member to complete their bonds, they finally find that last member but said bot/human/alien has given up on finding love. it's up to the courting members of the cohort to convince them otherwise to complete their bonded group so they can finally be complete. it involves a lot of trial and error but they are determined to win the one they love.

🌺Yu Yu Hakusho
Yusuke x Kurama
Hiei x Kurama
Kurama x Hiei x Yusuke

Touya x Oc
Hiei x Oc
Yusuke x oc
Kurama x oc

🌺 Demon Slayer
Rengoku Kyojuro x Oc
Sanemi Shinazugawa x Oc
Tengen Uzui x Oc

🌺Bleach
Renji Abarai x Oc
Shuhei Hisagi x Oc
Shunsui Kyorako x Oc

🌺One Piece
Sanji x oc
Zoro x Sanji
Sanji x oc x Zoro

Law x Oc
Law x Sanji
Crazy Rich Frenchman: based on the 'Crazy Rich Asians movie; Sanji doesn't tell Oc/Zoro (etc.) that he's rich, mostly because his dad is a complete asshole. So when he invites Oc/Zoro to attend his sister's wedding with him how could they possibly deny that, it's when they happened to have seen Sanji's sister in a popular French fashion magazine did they realize how rich Sanji is. Now they have to compete against a past lover, Sanji's family, and more just to prove that they are worth Sanji's time. With the help of some friends it can happen, one good thing that comes out of it is Sanji's marriage proposal. (still a WIP)

You're a what?!: Getting drunk is all fun and games until you realize that your best friend is a vampire, How do you find out? well, it's kind of hard not to notice when your friend is practically biting into your neck and drinking the life force you call blood. After a small freak-out and some screaming, you were able to have a conversation and come to an agreement with your friend who thinks your blood is the most delicious thing they've had in years. You allow your best friend to drink your blood when they absolutely need to, everything is fine and dandy until you have a werewolf growling about invading his territory, A monster hunter in training trying to get rid of your friend, and other crazy characters who want to befriend you and the vampire. You begin to question where everything went wrong with your life. (Vampire HS au?)

Spell problems: You accidentally summon the wrong creature than what you originally wanted, Now you're stuck with (a demon of your choice) and it's up to you to figure out what you did wrong and how to send them back. You try to help the demon adapt to the human world for the time being but it doesn't help when you have another witch/warlock who wants your demon for themselves, a demon hunter who wants to kill your demon (once they find out who they are) and your best friends who find it hilarious to mess with you and your new demon roommate. fun~.

Red string: You never really had the red string of fate, ever since you were little everyone around you had one and talked about finding and meeting their special someone. You were never really a big fan of soulmates due to not having the red string, that all changes when you meet (Love interest of your choice) by quite literally running into them. Next thing you know you see a red string appear and completely panic, you run off despite (love interest) trying to stop you. Now (love interest) makes it their goal to woo you into accepting your fate and becoming their soulmate. what will you do?

Island of Love: you and the crew land on a strange island that is preparing for its annual month-long festival, heart, and flowers are everywhere and the men look like they're preparing themselves for something huge. It's when they come across a friendly old woman who explains all that's happening; the island lacks women to help keep their population going. Every year they hold a month-long festival of love where the men of the island woo and court a single woman who comes to the island or any of the few that live on the island. It's up to (love interest) to fight off the men attempting to woo you and to do that they have to fight them at their own game. Now you have two men pining for your affection, only you can choose who it will be to win your heart.

Fuck True Mates!: [omegaverse] similar to Red string, you basically don't believe in true mates anymore after your parents who claimed to be true mates get a divorce because your dad decided to cheat on mom. You were 9 then, 8 years later you refuse to believe in true mates and decide to never get into a relationship ever. That all ends when the new student at the school bumps into you and everything clicks, you proceed to ignore it despite their best efforts to communicate with you and talk to you about it. You decide to make a deal with them just to get them off your case, make me believe in true love again and I'll consider admitting I'm your true mate. You didn't expect them to get serious about it and really start trying, they have 5 months before prom to make you reconsider. Will they win the bet or will they fail? it's up to you.

Mermaid AU: We can discuss what to do with this one.

Next Gen: Next gens are always fun lol

🌺BNHA
Keigo Takami x Oc
Aizawa Shota x Oc
Tokoyami Fumikage x Oc
Kirishima Eijiro x Oc

🌺DBZ (regular or super)
Adult trunks x Oc
Beerus x OC
Whis x OC

Android 17 x OC

🌺Blue Exorcist
Mephisto Pheles x Oc

🌺ROTG
Jack Frost x Oc
E. Aster Bunnymund x Oc

🌺Seven Deadly Sins
Meliodas x Oc
King x Oc
Zeldreis x Oc
Arthur x oc

If you're interested just comment down below or Pm me ^^ more will be added later

Last edited: