Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters [OCC]

Yes. Earth-Kitty and Logan Have A Thing. 'Cause believe me, that would never happen in the 616.

But then again, strange things happen in the X-verse. And Colossus and Kitty had a thing when she was like 12, so...

LET'S SHIP THE HELL OUT OF THIS THING!

Yeah, I would rather not have my gray matter all over the floor T_T

12 huh? Well, don't I feel naughty~

No worries! I'll adopt Jean, then, if everyone is all right with that =).

ALSO ALSO, "And Colossus and Kitty had a thing when she was like 12, so..."

^Makes me think of the Xavier and Jean...erm...'incident' from the original comics. I hear they brought it back, but I'm not caught up yet.

I researched and it turns out she was more like 14 and he was 19, but that's still pushing it.

And yeah, they revealed during the whole Onslaught thing that Xavier was in love with Jean Grey during the early days of the X-Men. Nothing really ever came of it though, I don't think.

*his nerd is showing* @-@

Still disgusting -_-. If I remember right, in the sixth comic ever there's a scene where Xavier is confiding in Magneto that he would absolutely rape Jean if he weren't in a wheelchair. He said it like that.

Comics are amazing sir..

Mind if Kurt stop's by?
I just wanted to stay true to Kurt's comic book character. That's why I included on how he physically teleports by going through hell. That's also why black smoke appears, becuase it's basically a tear in dimension where he enters and the smoke escapes out. That's also why in the comics it's said Wolverine could always tell when Night crawler was around due to the smell of Brimstone. Anyways that's how he teleports and I thought it would be cool to go further into it with you guys.

Also did you know Azazel is Nightcrawler's father? As is Mystique his mother. Kurt gained his power from his father Azazel who in fact is a demon who can enter the realm of mortals for a short amount of time (Days) Kurt got his skin color and eyes from his mother mystique. Lol I love comics

# The more you know.

:/ I guess I'll stay out of this one. I have too much stuff on my hands already. That's depressing. I liked this one.
Hope you guys all have fun. ^_^