Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen of Clubs
Interactions: @Rin Mico . @OrenjiGatsu , @~Dark.Disney.Triplet~
Najiba rose as Friedrich emerged from the shadows, knowing her brief quiet moment was over. "I'll leave you to your work, my dear," she said quietly to her husband, nodding briefly to his Ace as she walked purposefully over to the staircase. Fritz was always so eager and diligent. A good servant, she supposed, but a little trying for her patience. She much preferred her own witty, wily Joker. Nezerva was strange and unpredictable, it was true, but at least she was never a suck-up.

As if her thoughts had summoned the woman, a maidservant approached just as the Queen exited the library to inform her that Nezerva was waiting for her in the now empty throne room. Najiba nodded her thanks and made her way back to the throne room, her shoes tapping on the marble floors and echoing off the walls. The castle felt strangely quiet today. Normally the halls would be full of servants, courtiers, visitors. Today she spotted only a few footmen distantly guarding their doors. Najiba wondered what could be happening in the kingdoms to cause such an exodus from the palace. She paused outside the door to the throne room, tapping her chin with one finger. Perhaps Nezerva could answer that for her...

She opened the door and stepped in, the cavernous hall enveloping her with its silence and emptiness. Only Nezerva's slight movements made any noise, and the girl was so stealthy that she may as well have been a butterfly for all the sound she created.

With a little half smile, twisting the flower twined around her wrist, Najiba walked forward. "Well, my dark one, what news have you for me?" she asked. She spread her gold skirts out and sat gracefully on a chair below the throne platform. "Tell me why my kingdom is so calm today. The quiet makes me wary, like the animals have all gone into hiding from some greater predator." Her lips spread into a grin that was not in the least pleasant. She had a delicate exterior, but within there grew a strength that few saw. If needed, she would do terrible things for her kingdom. This was why the Joker served her, and not her King. Ardal was too good, too kind - he did not always see the sacrifices that rulers had to make for their people. "Tell me where this predator is so I may seek him out and make him suffer," she said, lowering her voice to an ominous hiss.

Interactions: @Kythera Queen of clubs

Nezerva knelt and looked at his queen. He slowly kissed her hand as he walked up to her and watched her. She was dark that was true but the queen of Spades seemed to be pure evil, He served both queens, equally, He however was tricky and a slippery like an eel. He would reveal things to both kingdoms. " Ahh The dark queen of clubs, asks what is making her kingdom so quite. Did thine queen, not hear the shot from the spade kingdom. The shot rang out and woke a giant beast from the cave of the underworld. Something is coming disturbed in the caves below we are not to know of this creature, this creature is dark and old. Even the King and queen of spades can not for see its destruction to come. The thing is a shadow creature for when 4 become 1 can only then what has been done be un done." He said to her with a smile. He nods to her and bows gently."Also other news Queen of spades has killed a boy and the Jack has seen to it she is punished. The king holds another dear to his heart and the Spades have a secret with another Kingdom in the red. Which I can not say, I have given all to thee. What does thy queen wish me to do for her and what is it I can help the almighty Dark queen of clubs do." He asked he always took missions from each queen and divulged half of what he knew and kept the other half to himself. When each queen would ask for more and try to harm the joker the joker would slither away into the dark with just a grin. Like the cat in the hat. However the joker spent a week in one kingdom then went to the next kingdom."I live to serve my Queen" He kissed her hand again.

Status
Not open for further replies.