X-Revolution(OOC/Sign-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@justice hunt alright i'll try to break it down: Mutants have first appeared in WWI. Became first WMDs then attempts to dispose of didn't go well. X-Revolution started up to stand up for the mutants. more events happened to add more mutants. another M-Genisis, rather explosive event that triggers a gene sequence that makes the organ that makes the powers is on the horizon. and this will be the biggest one to come. A split forms and creates two new factions. conflict ensues.
okay thanks that helps, i will make mine, can mine be a class 3 just because of his powers, if not then i'm okay with it

@justice hunt sure. this starts pre-fourth M-Genesis. and class 3 is about average so your fine. 1's are the limited ones.

yeah. there is an NPC class but again NPC. 4 barely registers on the scale. 1 is the strongest player character class.

@justice hunt sure deal. not a limited one. and a 4 can be deadly. class just registers raw power.

Name: Honor Williams (He's known as Tragedy)

Human or Mutant: Mutant

Powers/Abilities: Tragedy has the power to manipulate the wind, Bending and projecting them, he can also collect all the air inside a closed room. He never takes off his hood, but something is under the hood.

Class: 1

Faction: Whichever one comes to him first

Alt ID/Code name: Tragedy

Appearance normal and alt ID:
man 2.jpg
(last known photograph)

Personality: Honor shuts people out, Is a jerk to people and is afraid to get close with someone, won't back down from a fight, Respects people he thinks deserve it.

Bio: Honor remembered the last time he saw his parents, It was World War 2. His parents were born and raised in Germany, His parents were undercover and were american so he had the looks of an american. His father was undercover and his mother went with him so it wouldn't be suspicious. His father was told to assassinate Hitler and his father agreed. It was the day before

the assassination and a few Nazi soldiers came in with guns, His mother bringed Honour upstairs and his mother locked him inside. And put a black sweater on him and ran to find her husband, Bullet shots were heard. Then after the gun shots the men ran up the stairs to get Honour, But then a huge explosion happened wiping down everyone in the building, Honour was never seen again, until 1986, He woke up and found himself young still but how, He was last seen in Ipachu city.

Last edited:
Powers/Abilities: Tragedy has the power to manipulate the wind, Bending and projecting them, he can also collect all the air inside a closed room. He never takes off his hood, but something is under the hood.
(last known photograph)
Personality: Honor shuts people out, Is a jerk to people and is afraid to get close with someone, won't back down from a fight, Respects people he thinks deserve it.
Bio: Honor remembered the last time he saw his parents, It was World War 1. His parents were born and raised in Germany, His parents were undercover and were american so he had the looks of an american. His father was undercover and his mother went with him so it wouldn't be suspicious. His father was told to assassinate Hitler and his father agreed. It was the day before the assassination and a few Nazi soldiers came in with guns, His mother bringed Honour upstairs and his mother locked him inside. And put a black sweater on him and ran to find her husband, Bullet shots were heard. Then after the gun shots the men ran up the stairs to get Honour, But then a huge explosion happened wiping down everyone in the building, Honour was never seen again, until 1986, He woke up and found himself young still but how, He was last seen in Ipachu city.
well pretty good though WWI didn't have Nazi's. they came as a result of it.

(last known photograph)
Bio: Honor remembered the last time he saw his parents, It was World War 2. His parents were born and raised in Germany, His parents were undercover and were american so he had the looks of an american. His father was undercover and his mother went with him so it wouldn't be suspicious. His father was told to assassinate Hitler and his father agreed. It was the day before
the assassination and a few Nazi soldiers came in with guns, His mother bringed Honour upstairs and his mother locked him inside. And put a black sweater on him and ran to find her husband, Bullet shots were heard. Then after the gun shots the men ran up the stairs to get Honour, But then a huge explosion happened wiping down everyone in the building, Honour was never seen again, until 1986, He woke up and found himself young still but how, He was last seen in Ipachu city.
accepted.

ack i'm sorry i haven't made an IC yet guys! i'll get right on it!

it's up. check the into post and hit play.

hey @Eon you going to post again dude? about to get the Genisis to go down.

Ill make a character. I may make it a music based Mutant. Which time period did this take place? Just after WWI? It will be a Class 1 due to the effects of the music based mutant powers.

Ill make a character. I may make it a music based Mutant. Which time period did this take place? Just after WWI? It will be a Class 1 due to the effects of the music based mutant powers.
nope well after WWI. modern day in fact. and sure deal.

Name: Aurelia Drake
Mutant or Human: Mutant
Powers/Equipment: Through the manipulation of sound wave's she has the ability of using her voice and instruments of any type or even the tapping of her shoe to cause vibrations to control the matter near her or within the distance the noise can reach. With the control of the waves of noise she can create shields, Cause thing to shatter and crumble. Extremely dangerous in small enclosed rooms.
Class: 1
Faction: Currently Alone
Alt ID/Code Name: Siren
Appearance:(normal and in alt ID) Normal:
Guitar-anime-girl-msyugioh123-32707593-952-678.png

Alt: Same as Normal.
Personality: Hyper active and very friendly to those who do not show any sign of harming her. Suffers from spurts of Mania influenced violence. Her attitude can shift from being happy to very depressed in mere seconds. Normally cheerful but takes to being upset easily. (Bio Explains it)
Bio:
"I was born well... I can only estimate this to be truthful. DNA tests show my age to be 17 but I am far from being a normal person. Doctors I remember marvled over my genetic structure but they were baffled... as humans... normally are. They dismissed it of course as a mistake and they never looked back. I know of course that it was not a mistake... I am beautiful... Oh so beautiful..." She said to the man across the table from her. Her hands being cuffed to the table. The man banged on the table "Speak mutant!" The man said. She giggled "Of course... Officer..." She said before laughing again. She licked her lips "I grew up with a wealthy family and enjoyed all walks of life without want... My family was a musical one and I spent a large majority of my time either.. playing soccer or playing music on my electric guitar..." She leaned over the table "I was taught by the one and only Joe Satriani..." She said before sitting back. She leaned her head to the side " When I hit middle school I found that I was far from normal... Music to me seemed.... oh so potent... I excelled with soccer and I took to martial arts and Gymnastics. But through that music held true to me." She continued and she could see to her amusement that the man was getting aggravated. "Well... that leads to recently... You think I know things about the 'Mutant' groups and well... I can't tell you much.. BUT! I can tell you more about myself!" She said with a demented smirk. Her beautiful face adding to the sting of her non-Verbal. "I play mostly instrumental music... Oh and I can sing...... Seeing how I dont have a guitar! Want to hear me sing? Oh its beautiful... It wont hurt......" She said and let her lips curl into a large smile "Unless I want it to..." She said before leaning back. The man cursed "Guards! Put her under! Shes useless... Shes just a pawn..." The man said. She laughed and she lets the vibrations of her laugh shake the table suddenly. The man fell out of his chair. Her ice blue eyes stared out from under her Auburn brown hair "Did I frighten you.... Doctor.... Or should I say agent... Oh I think I did..." She said as the guards ran up to her. She laughed and the room began to shake "Ohhh.... Im far from a pawn! I may run alone but.... I play for the winner..." She said before letting out a extremely high pitched whistle. The noise shattered the two way glass and the metal on the cuffs began to creak. She jolted her hands up shattering the cuffs from the frequency matching pitch. The guards fell down in horrible pain "I don't like death... You didn't hurt me so... You will only be in pain for.. awhile.." She said monotonically as a siren began to flare. She cursed and turned to look through the shattered plane of glass to see a doctor pushing on an alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.