X-Revolution(IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo shook his head, harder than the first time. "Sorry Bi, I can't shut it out anymore...After we help the people here, let's get somewhere quiet." Leo stretched himself out, fighting through the pain of all these thoughts in his head at once. He extended a hand to Bianca, offering a hand to help her up.

accepts the hand to help steady herself and nods looking around to help some people blasting some mutants out of the crystals that formed around them and people too. soon however The MRA show up and with a reduceing number of mutants and therefore lots of cuts they were quite eager to prove the need for their continued existence. for mutants right now the branch office would be a safe place for them. @Eon

Last edited:
Leo cursed under his breath. "MRA...Why now?" Calling up some of his Psychic power, Leo created an illusory whirlwind of lightning and cyan fire around himself, insuring that all eyes were on him. When the whirlwind subsided, he stood, appearing to all before him in a white wizard's robes, with a hood that obscured his face. He also appeared to be holding a staff of ebony wood, though in reality his hands were in his pockets. The costume was an illusion, but with his newfound powers, it couldn't have been realler. "MRA!" He shouted in a dramatic voice, "These New Mutants are the result of a fourth M-Genisis, triggered by that man, Daniel Clark." Leo pointed at the man who'd triggered the bomb, "While I am never against my fellow mutants, I question your role here today! Will you prove yourselves friends or foes?"

Aurelia Grunted and ran from the hidden facility. The apartment building behind her looming over her like a Goliath. She caught her breath and began to laugh "To hell with you all! Ha! Oh I savor the freedom.. for now.." She said and hefted the guitar up before letting the strap fall around her neck. She ran a hand through her hair and began to hum. The sounds of explosions echoed through the city as the underground facility began to crack. The noises of police sirens caught her ear "Oh boy... Here comes the Calvary... I guess they got the word out after all.... You were slow Aurelia..." She said to herself. Her appearance hid herself but it was known who she was by all sides. A rouge agent... A person who enjoyed the solemn harmony of music to others.

The MRA agents respond "come quietly mutant! you know the disaster policy! so come quietly." he says trying not to cause to much blood. there were sympathizers to mutants in the organization. to top it off they are more a police type organization. but no one wanted to lose their jobs due cuts and they had to do it. that meant detaining very high potential threats. Tori meanwhile threw up a shield and with the rest of them, dragging Leo and Bianca ran for it to the branch HQ of X-Revolution. where they would be safe. meanwhile the agents also look for Aurelia. @Eon @CrimsonHorizons

Last edited:
Aurelia heard the sirens approaching and sighed "They can't leave me alone...." She said and began to sprint down the street away from the burning apartment building. She turned down an alley way and heard the noise of a vast number of doors shutting. The sounds of boots hitting the ground caught her ear and resonated strongly down the alleyway's confined spaces. Lights filled the dark alleyway and she crouched down before leaping up and snagging ahold of a dangling pipe. She pulled herself up and began to climb to the roof of the building. A light centered on her "Surrender Mutant! You will be fired upon! You have nine seconds!" The voice of a MRA Agent shouted. She glanced down quickly before quickening her pace. She pulled herself over just as the shots were let out. She caught her breath and groaned "There are no supporters there it seems... Or sympathizers... Boy, did I kick the hornets nest this time." She said to herself before standing and beginning to run across the roof top. The sounds of sirens below seemed to be following her. She grunted and jumped off the roof. She snagged a pole and slowed her descent before dropping the the street below. The Agents behind her in the cars continued their quick pursuit as they approached her once again. She stopped running and turned towards them. She put her hands on her guitar and turned the volume dial down slowly. She closed her eyes and concentrated as she heard the noise of doors opening and boots touching the ground. The Agent's all raised their rifles and aimed directly at her. She opened on her eyes and exhaled "So... Is this it?" She asked them all while near silently strumming a note on the guitar.

The Agents while ready to go for her get called away. bigger fish to fry with the place especially at the ground zero of the 5th genesis. lots of chaos going down.

Leo shook his head, "I will not let you take these people. I'm sorry we couldn't work this out better..." With that, he brough his psychic power around, creating a sort of pressure in the heads of the MRA agents. It was incredibly painful, though completely non lethal. With his new levels of power, all but the strongest willed of the MRA agents would be forced to their knees.

The Agents were meanwhile Tori was geting them to her car. to get to a safe area. The Branch HQ. @Eon

((Huh? I'm sorry, but I just can't make sense of that one.))

((Huh? I'm sorry, but I just can't make sense of that one.))
((mut've been in a rush or something. basically Tori is geting them and as many mutants as she can to X-Revolution. they don't let those under their protection go without a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.