2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, scifi, furry, western, fandoms, animes, games, and tv shows
Hello, my names Samantha!

Here lately I've been craving a few X-Men rps. I would like for them to be 18+ as it may go somewhat far but it doesn't have to be. I mainly do Canon x OC pairings as I find it more fun and interesting. So to be fair, I will play a canon to your OC unless you're fine with play just a canon.

Here are some of my current pairing craves (bold is the role I prefer. If not bold, I can play either role.):

-Victor Creed (Origins version) x OC
-James Howlett (Wolverine) x OC
-John Allerdyce (Pyro) x OC
-Wade Wilson (Deadpool) x OC
-Remy Lebeau (Gambit) x OC
-Suggest others

But most current craving is for a Victor Creed x OC and James Howlett x OC in one. This being where my OC is paired with Victor and I play James Howlett (Wolverine) to your OC. So this would have a lot of plot twists and what that we could throw in. Have a few ideas already for this (Doesn't have to be Wolverine).

PM or post here if interested. Been dying for a few X-Men rps, especially the Victor x OC one and Victor/OC-Wolverine/OC.

Last edited:
Do you think we could double? If so I'm definitely game!

@Jules Of course. I'm willing to double.

@Sami Could we start then? I haven't done a roleplay on this site before so I'm not sure how to begin it or the whole process.

@Jules I'll send you a PM and we can talk about the rp.

I'd love to do wolverine/oc if your still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.