X-Men: New Generation

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HufflepuffOwl, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warning: The idea contains spoilers from the movie, X-Men: Days of Future Past. If you haven't watched the movie, I recommend you do! Additionally, I never read the comics. My knowledge of X-Men is based on movies, cartoons, and online research. I never intend to read the comics, so don't ask.

Idea: After the events of X-Men: Days of Future Past, Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters lived in peace. Ten years later, a new generation is introduced to the school. What will happen when humanity continued to bring hostility in the world?

Genre(s): Superhero | Action | Adventure | Romance | Drama | Supernatural | Scifi

Setting: The plot will be completely AU.

Plot Candies: The RP won't be a typical slice-of-life based group. I intend to plan action-packed events and other interesting twists. Additionally, I may include plot candy tips from players and include their ideas in the plot.
    [​IMG]

Despite my idea, I decided to post an interest check since I'm not sure if I'll collect enough people to start an RP. If you're interested, don't hesitate to comment! I need at least five people before creating an OOC/Sign-up thread.

2. This would be cool.

3. Awesome, thanks for your interest, dude.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No problem. I'd enjoy playing this out.

5. Count me in! I'm a huge X-Men nerd, though, like you I have not read the comics (I would, but where to start!). I hope this gets picked up because I'd love to be a mutant!

6. Hahaha, yeah. I love X-Men to bits. Two down, three more to go! If five peeps show interest, I'll create a OOC/Sign-up thread.

7. I very much am interested as well.

8. Coolios. Hopefully, two more peeps will be interested!

9. Memememe xD

I'm up for it.

10. Hahaha, kks!

Whoop! Four people so far! I just need one more peep and I'll create the OOC/Sign-up thread!

11. I'm totally interested!

12. Oooo! I'm interested, too! Is six too many for this group?

(Hey, Princess T, fancy seeing you here!)

13. Hahaha, nope! I wanted five peeps to start out with. After I create the OOC/Sign-ups thread, more peeps are welcome to join. (If no new peeps joined, six peeps would be enough to start the RP, y'know?)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to create the thread until later. I'm busy today.

• Love Love x 1
  14. Thanks for the reply, Ket...ski? I'm sorry, I have no idea what your username is! But thank you just the same. I'll keep an eye out for your Sign-ups thread! :)

15. It's Ketsueki, or Ketsu for short. XD

Change of plans. I have the OOC/Sign-ups thread ready! Click here.

16. Ketsueki, it's a pleasure to meet you! I'll be out and away from my computer for the rest of the day, but I'll get my character profile up tomorrow!

Also, is it an issue that I haven't seen X-Men: Days of Future Past? I've seen X-Men First Class, and have a basic understanding of the school, but not much else. :/

17. i am also interested, if there is anymore roles left

18. @Mika: Thank you for the heads up! I'm pretty chill when it comes to posting skeletons, so don't worry. (Unless the CS was 1-2 weeks late. I wouldn't tolerate that, ha.)

That's fine. I recommend doing a heap of online research to gain a better understanding. The spoilers involve the ending of the movie. Nothing from the movie will be included in the RP, but mentioned briefly.

@justice hunt: Yupp! I just needed 5-6 peeps to create the OOC/Sign-up thread. However, it's open for Accepting! Just hop over to the OOC/Sign-ups thread and post a character! :D

19. Would canon characters be allowed or just OCs?

20. I prefer original characters since the RP is a New Generation fic. However, canon characters will be included in the RP as NPC(s).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.