X-Men: New Generation [OOC/Sign-ups] (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I'm still here, too! (And doing just fine - how are you, Calliope?) Since I'm less familiar with the fandom, I think I'll hold out on my post until someone else goes first (so I can try to sniff out some details). The X-Men wiki will only tell me so much, after all.

But I'm not 100% sure which version of the X-mansion we're currently living in. Anyone mind sharing a description of the premises and where rooms are generally located? Thanks in advance! :)

I'm fine. I'm uncertain myself as to which version of the mansion/school our characters are living in.

Hope you all had a good week. Looking forward to getting more information for the IC.

Sorry for disappearing everyone. RL got pretty hectic, including a fiasco involving my research paper. Additionally, it took me awhile to adjust to the new design for Iwaku. I'll try to post in the next day or so! (My previous plans for editing the IC thread intro post will be postponed until this weekend.)

No worries! Looking foward to it. =)

So...

I think I need to post just to get things going but what's the campus makeup look like, and so forth. I guess we should just make it up and edit it if it need it.

Interesting, just saw the banner for this... weren't we full?

Status
Not open for further replies.