X-Men: New Generation [OOC/Sign-ups] (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KthuluKhild: Kks! Thank you for your patience. Sometimes, I'm a bit too slow for my own good, ha.

Accepted. (I trust you'll balance out his ability with his weaknesses.)

It's fine. I'm sorry if my power was too confusing. I was looking for a good name of it too, but never really found one and decided to just describe it instead.

@KthuluKhild: I used your example and labeled it Biology Division.

---

The IC thread will be created after a minimum of ten members join and post character(s).

*plots and things*

Ah, how I love the Myers Briggs test.
Indeed! It's a good way to get a personality fast based on how your character would be,

567822ksfz68tck8.jpg

Mari Jadenn

Codename
Daze

Status
Mutant and Proud

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Possibly Pansexual)

Mutation
Mari has the power of Illusionary Construct Creation. Unlike Illusion Creation, where you can focus illusions for certain individuals to see, Mari can create illusions that everybody can see. She creates constructs that resemble the illusions she wishes to unleash upon her victims.

Mari's constructs can get unstable or chaotically vivid if she is in a bad state of mind, drugged or dizzy. In worst cases, if she tries too hard to create a construct while in bad condition, she can strain her own mind, leaving physical pain. Her constructs can shatter or fade away if she is in shock or pain.

Personality
Mari is a very calm down-to-earth gal, accepting anybody different, hating the ignorant ones who judge. With that, she's very open about her own oddness, not caring what others think and only trying to be herself. Although, she is also very rebellious, always getting herself and anyone associating with her in trouble. Rules are nothing to her, their only twigs meant to be broken. She's also very snoopy, getting her head stuck in places it shouldn't. She would often learn of lots of secrets due to that, and isn't very good at keeping them most of the time, unless their her friends. Luckily, friends are easy to make with her, as she is easily amazed and gets a bit too excited a lot. She loves weed, horror movies, hipsters, LGBT, graffiti, thrill, and causing trouble. She dislikes discrimination, activists, the cops, rules, and relationships (their too serious for her deal). She does not have a lot of fears, but she does fear having others punished for her actions, being betrayed, and snakes.

History
Mari was born in New York, but at the age of 5, something tragic happened. Her older sister, Jane, had developed her mutant powers, the power of Enhanced Endurance and Enhanced Reflexes. However, she was soon shunned by her parents, and kicked out of their home. Mari, feeling sorry for her poor sister, ran away with her from their judgmental parents. The two sisters lived in a small apartment, near the slums of New York, but often would end up running on the rooftops, stealing from gas stations and vandalizing other's property. When Mari was 15, her powers had developed, and they were unstoppable. Mari would distract the police with illusions of other crimes and distractions, while Jane would quickly steal all she can. However, one heist had lead to Mari escaping, and Jane's arrest. Mari, heartbroken, had gained an addiction to marijuana in her depression. Because of that, she had lost control of her powers, causing chaos and confusion where ever she went. But one day, she was invited to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. She gladly accepted, hoping that she will gain control, and soon find her sister.

Miscellaneous
• Has a tattoo of a jester on her right leg, and a demonic skull on her chest.
She is a drug addict, mostly being addicted to marijuana.
Has one snakebite piercing on her lip.
Has a streak of her hair dyed to a dark green.
Has both her ears pierced.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very interested. I'll get a cs up later today. Would like to reserve sound manipulation, if possible. Thanks.

Woo hoo! Thank you! Character #2 (a female) will be up tomorrow. :)

@KthuluKhild: I see a lot of development in store for Mari. It will be interesting to see her interact with other students.

Accepted.

Announcement:
✖ Sign-ups are officially closed.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

On a side note, does anyone know how to edit the title of a forum thread? Do I need to consult a staff member to change it? I want to change the (Accepting) to (Closed).​

Click edit and then 'more options' and it'll appear at the top. :)

@Eclipse: Thank you!

Wow, it was so simple too. I always forget the simplest of tasks. (I think it's so complicated, but it turns out to be really simple. I feel so dumb afterwards. XD)

Haha don't worry! It took me awhile to figure that out too :P

Status
Not open for further replies.