X-Men: New Generation [OOC/Sign-ups] (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rowlet

PHMyiYoPpC6xQP_1_m.jpg

❝Mutation: it is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennial, evolution leaps forward.

0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

I. Introduction
  • Hello! Welcome to X-Men: New Generation! Before you start, please read the following,

✖ The RP contains spoilers for X-Men: Days of Future Past. If you haven't watched the movie, I recommend you do!
    ✖ The plot is completely AU.
    ✖ I haven't read the comics. My knowledge of X-Men is based on movies, cartoons, and research. I never intend to read the comics, so don't ask.
  • After the events of X-Men: Days of Future Past, Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters lived in peace. Ten years later, a new generation is introduced to the school. What will happen when humanity continued to bring hostility in the world?
  • Superhero | Action | Adventure | Romance | Drama | Supernatural | Scifi
  • The RP won't be a typical slice-of-life based group. I intend to plan action-packed events and other interesting twists. Additionally, I may include plot requests from players. If you have an idea, don't be afraid to comment! Planning a plot together is part of the fun!

• Keep checking the OOC thread for important updates regarding the RP and my activity. Please read the following tabs...
  • I. After contemplating for awhile, I decided to put a limiter on members joining the group. Only eight members are allowed to join the group. (Plus me, it would make nine members in total.) If someone dropped out, it's first come, first serve. (Members are allowed to reserve an open spot. However, the request will be ignored if every spot is filled beforehand.)
    II. I'll create the IC thread after eight members join and post characters.
  • Credit: I like to credit @Mika for helping me finalize my decision.

I. No One-lining. I request all members to be semi-literate and compose at least two paragraphs minimum. However, quality over quantity. If you experience writer's block, it's fine. However, refrain from one-lining please.

II. Members are allowed to create two characters only.

III. All characters have to be accepted by me before you're allowed to post.

IV. No godmodding, metagaming, or powerplaying. I won't tolerate mary sues & gary stues. If you don't know the definition of the last two terms, look it up.

V. Keep the gender ratio even. (Ex. I don't want to see a large influx of girls and one or two boys.)

VI. Romance is allowed, but don't make it the main focus. Straight or homosexual pairings are acceptable.

VII. My word is law. If you have a problem following my rules, please leave.

VIII. Every member is required to write in third person only. If you have trouble staying in third person, it's fine. However, if you don't make an effort and complain if I remind you, I won't hesitate to kick you out.

IX. Members are allowed to have two different primary abilities only. However, don't abuse the privilege. (Ex. Space-Time manipulation & Gravity manipulation. Both are too powerful together.) Additionally, if you choose one power, I'm allowing three sub-powers. On the other hand, the sub-abilities can't be as powerful as the primary ability! (Sub-abilities relate to the general theme or primary power. For example, a mutant with intangibility with the sub-power of turning invisible.) The privilege is given to members who choose one primary power, not two. (In other words, you can't have six sub-abilities.)

X. Maintain diversity when choosing a power. (Ex. I don't want to see multiple telepaths or telekinetics. Try to be original please.)

XI. Decent grammar is advised. I don't expect perfection, but a general understanding of structure. Also, I won't tolerate text talk: I luv dat pwer, lolz. (Spell-check & Google are your friends!)

XII. Be respectful! No cyber-bullying, flaming, trolling, fighting, etc. If you have a problem with someone, take it to PM instead of filling the OOC thread with your argument. (I have the right of stopping all arguments.)

XIII. Stay active! I don't expect people to post daily, but please inform me if you need to leave instead of disappearing without a trace. (I'll be notifying people if they become inactive.)

XIV. All Iwaku rules apply.

XV. If you read all my rules, please add Mutant and Proud somewhere in your CS.​

0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

Appearance: [Image is preferred. Realistic is advised.]
Name:
Nickname: [Optional]
Codename:
Sexual Orientation:

Mutation:

Weaknesses: [List every limit your character has. Every power has a weakness.]

Dislikes: [Optional]
Fears: [Optional]
Crush: [Optional]

Personality:
History: [At least one paragraph.]
Miscellaneous:
0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

• The tab features images of the school, cerebro, and danger room.

• 0404_castless002.jpg

royal_roads_university_hatley_castle.jpg

Xavier's_School_for_Gifted_Youngsters_(Earth-10005)_01.jpg

1771254-cerebra.jpg

Cerebro1-XM.png

X3DangerRoom.jpg

20140709083930!Danger_Room_01.jpg

Danger_room.jpg

Maintain an even gender ratio! No more spots are left. First come, first serve. Here is a list of accepted characters,

@кετรยεкí:
I. Kian A. Rosewood ➻ Intangibility
↳ Sub-abilities: Invisibility, levitation, and enhanced senses.
II. Mi-Yun S. Lang ➻ Kinetic manipulation
↳ Sub-ability: Energy levitation.

@Cerulean:
I. Adam Cooper ➻ Density manipulation
↳ Sub-abilities: Supernaturally dense tissue & weight manipulation.

@Cyline:
I. Katalin Volkov ➻ Alchemy & Telekinesis.
↳ Sub-abilities: N/A

@KthuluKhild:
I. Anton "Anto" Garrison ➻ Biology Division
↳ Sub-abilities: Thicker skin density.
II. Mari Jadenn ➻ Illusionary Construct Creation
↳ Sub-abilities: N/A

@Mika:
I. Asheem Agarwal ➻ Super-speed
↳ Sub-abilities: Enhanced stamina, perception, and reflexes.
II. Derek Bachman ➻ Pain/Disease/Illness Transferal
↳ Sub-abilities: Nitrous oxide secretion, enhanced healing, and pain-induced resilience.

@Azul:
I. Reserved.

@Seeking Calliope:
I. Rebecca Ann Wake ➻ Sound manipulation
↳ Sub-ability: Protected senses

@Nico:
I. Weiss A. Williams ➻ Cyrokinesis
↳ Sub-ability: Enhanced senses

@Eclipse:
I. Eloise Freya-Jane Buxton ➻ Cyberpathy
↳ Sub-ability: Electrokinesis​
0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

Three members are allowed to have the same primary ability. However, the number will decrease if the privilege is abused. Please maintain diversity! Here is a list of primary abilities used so far,

I. Intangibility. ~ @кετรยεкí
II. Kinetic manipulation. ~ @кετรยεкí
III. Cyrokinesis. ~ @Nico.
IV. Density manipulation. ~ @Cerulean
V. Alchemy. ~ @Cyline
VI. Telekinesis. ~ @Cyline
VII. Biology Division. ~ @KthuluKhild
VIII. Sound manipulation. ~ @Seeking Calliope
IV. Super-speed. ~ @Mika
X. Pain/Disease/Illness Transferal. ~ @Mika
XI. Illusionary Construct Creation. ~ @KthuluKhild
XII. Cyberpathy. ~ @Eclipse

Warning: I'm listing primary abilities only. (Not sub-abilities.)

Last edited:
nick_zpsf882eb79.jpg

0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

Ki, Rose

Spectre

Male

Mutant

Bisexual

0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

Primary: Intangibility
➻ Description: The ability to phase through solid matter.

Sub-abilities: Invisibility, levitation, and enhanced senses.
➻ Description #1: The ability to render himself unseen to the naked eye.
➻ Description #2: The ability to levitate off the ground, granting himself a sense of flight.
➻ Description #3: Self-explanatory.

☒ Intangibility: When he's under large amount of stress, anger, or fear, his control fluctuates. Additionally, he's working on transferring his power to more than one person with a single touch. (Ex. Grabbing three mutants and phasing through a wall together.)

☒ Invisibility: When he's terrified, his control fluctuates. Sometimes, he can't shut off his invisibility in a fear induced state. Despite the advantage, his opponents could track him easily with a heat signature. (His body may be invisible, but his heat signature doesn't disappear.)

☒ Levitation: Kian is incapable of reaching large heights. Since levitation isn't true flight, he can barely fly higher than the mansion. His levitation is one of his weakest abilities. Additionally, he can't carry more than one person and levitate for long since the weight affects his flight. (He doesn't have superhuman strength to compensate.)

☒ Enhanced senses: His senses can be used against him, especially his hearing.

☒ Physical Appearance: Before his mutation manifested, he was a pale boy with dirty blonde hair and sea green eyes. However, his mutation altered his physical appearance completely. His dirty blonde hair transitioned into silvery white. His skin paled a few shades lighter, becoming white as snow. A luminescent glow enveloped his skin, creating a faint iridescent tint; giving the impression of a specter. His green eyes transformed into icy blue with splashes of periwinkle and silver. An ethereal glow surrounded his irises, glinting eerily. His bangs billowed around his cheeks, as if an invisible breeze circulated through his face. The origin of his hair's movement is linked to his mutation. Due to his change, Kian is incapable of blending with humanity.

☒ Allergies: Kian is severely allergic to bees, shellfish and carbenicillin.

☒ Insecurities: Kian is insecure about his appearance, to the point of carving a message on his chest after his mother's death. His insecurities prevent him from interacting with his peers willingly. Due to his limited lifestyle, Kian doesn't have prominent social skills. Other insecurities include his fear of commitment and not having proficient control over his abilities.

0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

❤ Reading.
❤ Writing.
❤ Literature.
❤ Tea.
❤ Video games.
❤ Baking.
❤ Children.
❤ Art.
❤ Music.
❤ Martial arts.
❤ Gymnastics.
❤ Coding.

✖ Black coffee.
✖ Frosty winds.
✖ Thunderstorms.
✖ Betrayal.
✖ Anti-mutant organizations.
✖ Burning buildings.
✖ Arrogant pricks.
✖ Spoiled brats.
✖ Infidelity.
✖ Homophobes.
✖ Innocent bloodshed.
✖ Violence against children.
✖ Most of humanity.

☠ Witnessing the death of another loved one.
☠ Standing inside a burning building.
☠ Nightmares.
☠ Severe thunderstorms.

0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

Kian is an enigma. He is often described as indifferent, reserved, and silent. His thick skin enabled him to endure the scrutiny of mankind. His patience allowed him to become resilient, maintaining a calm persona in front of his peers. He's a boy of few words, using actions to convey his message. Due to his past experience with humanity, Kian struggled to accept Xavier's legacy. Despite his cold front, Kian is compassionate and great with children. He's a gentle giant, strong and loyal. His biggest insecurity is accepting his physical appearance. Regardless of his resilience, he viewed himself as an abomination. His self-loathing stemmed from being forbidden to leave his mother's apartment when he moved from Ireland to Brooklyn, New York. He is meticulous, dexterous, and obsessive. Kian is notorious for paying close attention to detail, acknowledging his surroundings with keen perception. On the other hand, he developed OCD tendencies. As a result, Kian is strictly organized and neat. He loathed every sense of mess, especially in his personal quarters. Kian is extremely protective over his loved ones and loathed any sense of betrayal. When angered, Kian is surprisingly vindictive and tenacious. However, he can be very cynical. His wariness of trusting others manifested from years of isolation. Since it linked to his self-loathing, Kian isn't fond relying on others, especially if it involved his problems. He hated crying in front of others or showing his pain openly. Sometimes, his pessimism altered his mindset, making him believe he deserved the pain. Bottling up his emotions became one of his primary defense mechanisms. Despite his quiet nature, Kian is brutally honest and straight forward. He doesn't know the word subtle. He has a way of twisting his words to hide his meaning, conveying his cunning and manipulative qualities. Underneath his complex exterior, Kian is a flawed boy with a fragile heart. Other personality traits include loyal, versatile, polite, open-minded, reckless, brave, and resourceful.

Kian was born in Dublin, Ireland. When he was young, Kian showed an interest in languages and gymnastics. His mother traveled around the world in the past, learning different languages. Due to her family's wealthy background, she traveled constantly. She taught Kian a few of her fluent tongues: Irish and French. His father taught him German, English, and Russian. While Kian learned gymnastics from his mother, his father introduced him to martial arts. His father believed in self defense, so he taught all his children. After Kian turned ten, he witnessed the death of his father. A group of anti-mutant activists murdered his father out of spite. Kian managed to escape, but the incident traumatized him, triggering his dormant X-gene. Unfortunately, it contained a physical mutation, altering his appearance permanently. His mother was horrified by his change, but she accepted him, nonetheless. On the other hand, he wasn't safe. As a result, his mother packed up their bags and moved across the big pond, settling in Brooklyn, New York. Unfortunately, Kian was banned from leaving outside of the apartment. His overprotective mother didn't want her youngest son persecuted for his mutation. Adjusting to his new life wasn't easy, but Kian managed.

By the time he was twelve, his mother slipped into heavy depression. Since he was home schooled, Kian was forced to watch over his mother and clean the apartment. He burdened himself with multiple responsibilities, forgoing his desire to further his skills in gymnastics and martial arts. However, his efforts were inevitable. A few months later, his mother committed suicide. His oldest brother, Hadrian, was forced to take care of him, along with his twin brother, Aeslin. The trio relocated to a new apartment north of the previous complex. Two years later, a tragic incident occurred, leaving Kian homeless. The event triggered a irrational fear of burning buildings. A couple of days later, he was recruited to join Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. Since he didn't have a home, Kian accepted.

Ethnicity:
Irish | German | English
✘ Kian is fluent in Irish, French, English, German, and Russian.
✘ He has a photographic memory.
✘ Kian is prone to violent nightmares from time to time. He has a tendency of losing control over his abilities in that state.
✘ He plays the piano, guitar, drums, ocarina, and violin.
✘ Kian has a low tenor voice with a Irish lilt.
✘ He has a weakness for animals.

✘ Kian isn't fond sharing his past, especially the incident that cost the life of his twin brother.
✘ He was the only mutant in his family, other than his father.
✘ Clothing Style: His style mainly consists of clothes fit for concealing his appearance. Kian is notorious for hoodies, long-sleeved shirts, ripped jeans, and converse. He has a nasty habit of pulling his hood over his face, hiding his ghostly appearance. One quirky trait is his fascination for wearing seat-belt belts with decorative designs. Kian has a tendency of incorporating slim-tees, leather jackets, and combat boots in his wardrobe, expanding his style to a bad boy casual.

✘ Height: Six Foot One
✘ Build: Willowy; Toned

Scars/Tattoos/Piercings/Markings/etc:
✄ Tattoo of this on his right inner wrist. (Rune marked Unseen)
✄ Tattoo of this on his left inner wrist.
✄ A crude scar of FREAK on his chest.
✄ Ears pierced twice.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Reactions: Heron
best-pixie-cuts-2013-10.jpg

0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

Yun

Tempest

Female

Mutant

Heterosexual

0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

Primary: Kinetic manipulation
➻ Description: The ability of igniting objects and making them explode.

Sub-abilities: Energy levitation.
➻ Description #1: If she gathered enough energy and poured it inside an object, Yun is capable of levitating objects and moving them around, as if she used telekinesis. However, it's extremely dangerous if she dropped the object since it would explode on impact at a higher density than usual.

☒ Kinetic manipulation: Yun doesn't have perfect control over her ability.

☒ Energy levitation: The method is extremely dangerous if she dropped the object since it would explode on impact at a higher density. So far, she's incapable of levitating four objects safely. If she attempted more than four, the objects would explode instantly. The process required a lot of energy and concentration. She isn't a very patient person.

☒ Emotions: Her mutation is deeply in tune with her emotions, especially anger, hatred, and fear. The more she feels, the more energy she exerts.

☒ Temper: Yun has a nasty temper. Since her ability is connected to her emotions, the results are disastrous. She has a tendency of exploding objects during her fit of anger.

☒ Violence: Yun preferred using her fists instead of words. She is currently working on refraining from using her ability when she felt a compulsion to fight. If she used her ability during a fight, the results are destructive.

☒ Reckless: Yun is fiercely protective over her family, to the point of putting herself in danger for the sake of saving her loved ones. As a result, it made her reckless. She doesn't care what happened to her as long as her family is safe.

☒ Nightmares: Her nightmares are one of her biggest weaknesses. She is notorious for destroying objects around her in that state. She has zero control in her sleep. (She is currently working on fixing the problem.)

☒ Allergies: Yun is allergic to kiwis, bees, and cats.

☒ Hero complex: Yun is a protector. She has a hard time relying on others, especially during team exercises. She preferred protecting everyone instead of being a damsel.

☒ Control: Her ultimate weakness is her fluctuating control over her abilities and temper.

☒ Nerve damage: Yun suffered nerve damage to her hands and feet since she developed a habit of punching and kicking things with her ability.

☒ Hunger: Yun is a bottomless pit. Due to burning energy constantly, she developed a large appetite.

0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

❤ Martial arts.
❤ Parkour.
❤ Running.
❤ Winning.
❤ Her family.
❤ Video games.
❤ Reading.
❤ Photography.
❤ Coffee.
❤ Pizza.
❤ Baby animals.
❤ Gambling.
❤ Music.

✖ Clingy, bitchy girls.
✖ Ignorance.
✖ Arrogant bastards.
✖ Losing.
✖ Pointless fights.
✖ Losing control of her temper.
✖ Seeing her brothers hurt.
✖ Violence against animals.
✖ Misogyny.
✖ Relying on others.
✖ The scent of blood.
✖ Waiting.
✖ Nightmares.

☠ Losing control of her power and killing her loved ones.
☠ Losing her brothers.
☠ Violent nightmares.

0452i.gif
0452i.gif
0452i.gif

Resourceful | Temperamental | Protective | Tenacious | Intelligent | Perceptive | Brutally Honest | Cynical | Artistic | Witty

Mi-Yun isn't a sweet, innocent girl. Her sharp-tongue earned her several punishments in the past. She doesn't like revealing her true emotions, opting for a tough exterior. Her protective nature stemmed from watching over her younger brothers, Haneul and Hyun-Ki. After her mother's death, Yun dedicated her life protecting her younger brothers. Due to her uncouth nature, most men were intimidated by her, especially with her destructive ability. However, it didn't bother. Yun isn't girly, so men weren't her top priority. Yun isn't the type to forge bonds willingly. On the other hand, if someone carved a place in her heart, she is extremely protective over them. Underneath her cold exterior, Yun is surprisingly compassionate. Ironically, she is great with children and adored animals. The most effective way of connecting with Yun is through music. She is a musical prodigy, inheriting the gift from her mother. She possessed the ability of playing by ear. She has a powerful voice, but Yun stopped singing after her mother passed away. She sang lullabies to her brothers, but that's the farthest she went. Yun became wary of trusting others. She may establish friendships, but it was minimal and not exactly easy. Her behavior stemmed from her unorthodox childhood. She loved her uncle dearly. However, he used her and became the source of her mother's death. Yun hid underneath her fortified walls, vowing to never repeat her mistake. She can be very vindictive, mischievous, and cunning. If she wanted something done her way, Yun wouldn't hesitate to use manipulation. Other personality traits include hardworking, versatile, resilient, sarcastic, and realistic.

Mi-Yun was born in Seoul, South Korea. She was raised in a middle-class family, older sister of two younger twin brothers. Her mother was a professional musician, specializing in piano and Erhu. She lived in Seoul for eleven years before her family moved. Due to her father's promotion, her family relocated in Manhattan, New York. After adjusting to her new life, Yun developed a hard exterior. During her schooling years, Yun was bullied for her ethnicity. Instead of submitting to her tormentors, Yun fought back. She didn't have time for friends since she was in charge of taking care of her brothers and cleaning the house. Her parents were rarely home, so the responsibility fell on her. One day, her favorite uncle decided to visit. He taught her the fundamentals of parkour and martial arts. Albeit, she was small for her age, Yun was agile and acrobatic. She compensated her lack of strength with speed. A few months later, a massive fight broke out in her public school. The overwhelming amount of rage she felt triggered her X-gene. She ended up exploding an entire room, injuring a few students. Unfortunately, she was expelled and branded as a mutant. Her father was horrified by his daughter's development. Her mother, on the other hand, accepted her. After spending time with her uncle, she discovered the reason behind her father's discomfort: his family was full of mutants. Her uncle was delighted Yun developed a mutation. Since her father was the only human in his family, her uncle was afraid the gene missed her. Once she became home schooled, her uncle took her under his wing, strengthening her skills in fighting and parkour. Due to her minor naivety, Yun didn't realize her uncle's true intentions.

At the age of fifteen, Yun experienced her first betrayal. Her beloved uncle, who taught her everything, was a Con Artist. He used her to gain her father's wealth. He possessed a personal grudge against her father, but she never found out what happened. During a struggle, her mother was murdered out of spite. The incident devastated Yun. After her mother's funeral, Yun was kicked out of her home. Her father couldn't handle the thought of having a mutant daughter. She lived on the streets for a few weeks before she was recruited to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. Her brothers joined her a year later.

Ethnicity:
Korean | Chinese
✘ Yun is fluent in Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and English.
✘ She plays the piano, Erhu, drums, guitar, violin, harp, and ocarina.
✘ She stopped singing when she was fifteen.
✘ Yun developed the habit of carrying a bag of marbles with her. The marbles became her primary igniting object.

✘ Hyun-Ki and Haneul are NPC(s). (Both of them don't count as main characters.)

✘ Clothing style: Her style is a mixture of punk rock, fashionable casual, and tomboy. Yun is notorious for skinny jeans, combat boots, and leather jackets. Her favorite quirk is wearing shirts with geeky comic book logos. Other popular items found in her wardrobe are hoodies, shorts, and converse. She doesn't care about her appearance, so fashion is not her top priority.

✘ Height: Five Foot Two
✘ Build: Lithe; Acrobatic

Scars/Tattoos/Piercings/Markings/etc:
✄ Tattoo of this on her back.
✄ Tattoo of this colored in black and emerald green on her right inner wrist.
✄ Tattoo of this on the back of her left ear.
✄ Matching tattoo of this on her legs.
✄ Ears pierced three times.
✄ A cluster of tiny slashing marks adorn her hands.
✄ A thin jagged scar marred the full length of her left forearm.

Theme Song:

Go for it. For now, I'm going to allow at least three peeps to have the same ability. However, the number may decrease if it got out of hand.

hairhunter_short_hair.jpg

Anton "Anto" Garrison

Codename
Jigsaw

Status
Mutant and Proud

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual (Not confirmed)

Mutation
If Anton's limbs were to be cut off, he can immediately place the limb back into it's respective spot on his body. However, this is not like Regeneration, where his limbs will immediately grow back in mint condition. He must find the body part first, which might be damaged all together. Have a body party disintegrated or losing it will cause permanent damage.

However, Anton can live without a limb or two, as long as his brain is in tact. If his brain is ever disintegrated or cut off, he is permanently dead.

Anton can also separate himself into many small hovering "jigsaw-puzzle" like pieces on command, which will then reform back into Anton, or any other desired shape. He can use this to turn himself into a multitude of shapes, hide in special places, or fit through tight spaces. However, he is highly vulnerable in this form, as his pieces can easily be shattered, causing permanent, yet small, damage. When he is in a bad state of mind, his power will become uncontrollable.

Anton's mutation has also altered his biology, as large injuries do not lead to a fountain of gushing blood, but instead it looks as if you damaged a block of concrete.

Personality
Anton is a very serious person, not a lot of humor in his life. He does however know how to get sarcastic...a lot. On the outside he's pretty fragile, being the scrawny socially-awkward man he is. But he is strong on the inside, as he can easily recover from insults. With that, he has a lot of trust issues, needing somebody to truly prove that they are his friends. But when he does have friends, it's quite a touching thing. He tries his best to please his friends, and always tries to comfort them when their in need. Anton is very intelligent as well, loving to solve puzzles and mysteries, and also being very observant. He likes hiking, and is fascinated by weird facts of nature. He also likes solving mysteries, gymnastics, drawing, painting, movies (sometimes dramatic or mysterious ones) and playing games. He dislikes betrayal, electronica music, dead-ends, lack of organization, and abuse in general. He fears many things, such as being betrayed, heights, his parents, and getting abducted.

History

Anton lived a tragic life. He was born and raised in the slum area of France, living in a small house with abusive parents. They forced him to sleep under the stairs, and rarely even cared about him. Most of the time he had to fend for himself. Anton's mother was already a witch, but eventually left his father, leaving Anton with a heart-broken and angry father, who blamed Anton for his loneliness, causing in lots of physical and mental abuse. When Anton was 13, his father threw a beer-bottle at him, hitting his left eye. However, his powers had kicked in, causing the area around his left eye to shatter in many pieces. That was the moment he realized he was a mutant. He would then practice and study his ability whilst living under the stairs. Under the stairs, all he had were a few boxes of jigsaw puzzles to entertain himself with, a notebook, and a few pencils and pens. When Anton turned 16, he decided to finally run away, after years of simple sneaking out to watch people, he wanted to be with people who were like him. So he attempted to run, but was caught by his father, who proceeded by chasing his son with a knife. In a state of fear, Anto turned into the many jigsaw-like pieces, which scattered about. His father, confused, ran away, dropping the knife. Anton reformed, and ran away, soon being met by the wealthy Garrison family. They took him in as their own, feeling sorry for the poor lost boy. When Anton was 18, his foster parents sent him away to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, in hope that he can fit in better with more of "his kind."

Miscellaneous
• Anton wears a diamond ring from his wealthy foster parents
• Anton keeps a jigsaw puzzle, to remember his childhood
• Area around his left eye is blind and shattered
• Anton can speak fluent French and English

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I will have a female character finished later tonight.

papillons.outline-italic.png

screamer.regular.png

alexandra_daddario-wide.jpg

Katalin Volkov

Kat~Katty

The Alchemist

Female

Mutant

Bisexual

Katalin can change the shape, density, and length of objects as long as she has a basis with the same elemental configuration. She also has a little amount of telekinesis, but it requires a lot of energy and concentration.

~She has to have a same elemental basis. To create a steel sword, she has to have all of the elements of steel. ~She cannot construct things without knowing exactly how the mechanism works.
~Her telekinesis is extremely limited.
~She cannot change her own form (she can change the matter of other humans to an extent)
~She cannot change noble gasses; she cannot heal internal diseases (she can heal internal wounds)
~She cannot change an element (for example, she can't make gold, but she can remove it from other gold infused objects)

Despite being caring and brave, Katalin is cold and indifferent. She is terrible at expressing emotion. She can also be rash and unforgiving at times. She is known to be a bit judgmental, but not cocky or ignorant as she despises these kinds of people. Katalin is also known to hold a grudge until she feels the offender is truly sorry. She can also be caring, considerate, and kind when needed, but usually avoids it with a serious expression and attitude.

Katalin was adopted by the Volkovs when she was a baby. They were aware of her mutation. However, they were later killed by some Anti-Mutant Humans. Katalin barely managed to escape. She spent several years living on the streets until she discovered Xavier's school when she was eleven. She has been living there since.

@Azul: Kks! Take your time.

---

@KthuluKhild: Did you read all my rules? (If you did, I suggest putting Mutant and Proud somewhere in your CS.)

What would be an appropriate name for your ability? (When I list primary abilities in the introduction post, I need a single name.)

Anton's mutation has also altered his biology, as large injuries do not lead to a fountain of gushing blood, but instead it looks as if you damaged a block of concrete.

Are you referring to density? I'm having troubles grasping the words. (Forgive my slowness. Your ability is certainly unique, but I'm trying to understand it. Sorry if I'm slow.)

Kks. I'll look forward to see your next character.

---

@Cyline: So, just alchemy & telekinesis, right? Does your alchemy have any sub-abilities? (If it does, you have to remove telekinesis since I'm allowing only one primary power with three sub-abilities.)

EdSkZRr.png

Appearance:

MV5BMTUyNDU0NzAwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQxMzIzNw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Name: Adam Cooper
Nickname: None. Something that can be handled at the start of the rp I suppose.
Codename: Wrecker
Height: 5'9
Build: Burly
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Mutation
Primary
Density Manipulation

The power to manipulate the density of objects or entities.

Capabilities
User can manipulate the density and solidity of object or part of the object, whether living or non-living. Some users may be able to manipulate size/volume as well.

Sub-Abilities
Supernaturally Dense Tissue
Power to have body-tissue denser than what is naturally possible.

Capabilities
Users body-tissue, skin, muscles, bones, etc. is extremely dense/solid, allowing them to withstand harmful strains on the body such as crushing weights, impacts, pressures, and changes in temperature. They also gain enhanced levels of strength and stamina, this is possible because of how hard their body has become, allowing them to resist tearing a muscle and/or their bones shattering easily.

Applications
  • Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
  • Enhanced Endurance
  • Enhanced Strength
  • Pressure Resistance
  • Skin Hardening
  • Unbreakable Bones
Weight Manipulation

The power to manipulate weight of anything and everything.

Capabilities
The user can manipulate the weight of anything to make it very light and easy to move or very heavy and impossible to move. The user can make the object so heavy it can break through almost anything or so light that it can just float away.

Applications
  • Gravity Manipulation
  • Gravity Negation
  • Immobility
Weaknesses
  • If user isn't in control, they could either float away or be immobilized by weight.
  • User may sacrifice flexibility and speed for strength and durability.
  • Has to be able to touch the object he is manipulating.
  • Has a real issue with not picking the largest enemy in the room to fight just to feel like a bad ass.
  • Is far too rash with his own life.
  • If someone crosses him once, it may be the last time the cross anyone.
  • If the right buttons are pressed, he can be pushed to do almost anything.
  • While his skin can take an very, very large amount of damage, once it is damaged, his wounds do not heal any faster than a normal humans. Recovery would depend on quality of care.

• Sports (Specifically team sports like football or baseball)
  • Music - Mostly Rock and Alternative
  • Singing
  • Cartoons
  • Relaxing
  • Babies
  • Video Games
  • Polar Bears
  • Lifting Weights
  • Cracking Jokes
  • Bodily Functions
  • Touching, when it doesn't startle him
Dislikes
  • Cigarettes
  • Feta Cheese
  • People who don't feel remorse
  • Losing
  • People touching him out of nowhere
  • Horror Movies
  • Snobbish Behavior
  • Skateboards
  • Discrimination
Fears
  • Heights
  • Snakes
  • Being Alone
  • Not being useful
  • Rejection
  • Embarrassment of any kind
Personality: He is an ENFP personality type. Here is some information that might help. =D
ENFP STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

ENFP STRENGTHS
  • Curious - When it comes to new ideas, ENFPs aren't interested in brooding - they want to go out and experience things, and don't hesitate to step out of their comfort zones to do so. ENFPs are imaginative and open-minded, seeing all things as part of a big, mysterious puzzle called life.
  • Observant - ENFPs believe that there are no irrelevant actions, that every shift in sentiment, every move and every idea is part of something bigger. To satisfy their curiosity, ENFPs try to notice all of these things, and to never miss a moment.
  • Energetic and Enthusiastic - As they observe, forming new connections and ideas, ENFPs won't hold their tongues - they're excited about their findings, and share them with anyone who'll listen. This infectious enthusiasm has the dual benefit of giving ENFPs a chance to make more social connections, and of giving them a new source of information and experience, as they fit their new friends' opinions into their existing ideas.
  • Excellent Communicators - It's a good thing that ENFPs have such strong people skills, or they'd never express these ideas. ENFPs enjoy both small talk and deep, meaningful conversations, which are just two sides of the same coin for them, and are adept at steering conversations towards their desired subjects in ways that feel completely natural and unforced.
  • Know How to Relax - It's not all “nature of the cosmos” discussions with ENFPs - people with this personality type know that sometimes, nothing is as important as simply having fun and experiencing life's joys. That Intuitive trait lets ENFPs know that it's time to shake things up, and these wild bursts of enthusiastic energy can surprise even their closest friends.
  • Very Popular and Friendly - All this adaptability and spontaneity comes together to form a person who is approachable, interesting and exciting, with a cooperative and altruistic spirit and friendly, empathetic disposition. ENFPs get along with pretty much everyone, and their circles of friends stretch far and wide.
ENFP WEAKNESSES
  • Poor Practical Skills - When it comes to conceiving ideas and starting projects, especially involving other people, ENFPs have exceptional talent. Unfortunately their skill with upkeep, administration, and follow-through on those projects struggles. Without more hands-on people to help push day-to-day things along, ENFPs' ideas are likely to remain just that - ideas.
  • Find it Difficult to Focus - ENFPs are natural explorers of interpersonal connections and philosophy, but this backfires when what needs to be done is that TPS report sitting right in front of them. It's hard for ENFPs to maintain interest as tasks drift towards routine, administrative matters, and away from broader concepts.
  • Overthink Things - ENFPs don't take things at face value - they look for underlying motives in even the simplest things. It's not uncommon for ENFPs to lose a bit of sleep asking themselves why someone did what they did, what it might mean, and what to do about it.
  • Get Stressed Easily - All this overthinking isn't just for their own benefit - ENFPs, especially Turbulent ones, are very sensitive, and care deeply about others' feelings. A consequence of their popularity is that others often look to them for guidance and help, which takes time, and it's easy to see why ENFPs sometimes get overwhelmed, especially when they can't say yes to every request.
  • Highly Emotional - While emotional expression is healthy and natural, with ENFPs even viewing it as a core part of their identity, it can come out strongly enough to cause problems for this personality type. Particularly when under stress, criticism or conflict, ENFPs can experience emotional bursts that are counter-productive at best.
  • Independent to a Fault - ENFPs loathe being micromanaged and restrained by heavy-handed rules - they want to be seen as highly independent masters of their own fates, even possessors of an altruistic wisdom that goes beyond draconian law. The challenge for ENFPs is that they live in a world of checks and balances, a pill they are not happy to swallow.
History
Adam was born in a small town, in New York. Life wasn't very interesting, in terms of being a mutant. He came from a good family. In that, they accepted him for who he is. However, they did not know how to deal with him constantly breaking/floating things. Adam was raised on good values but with his parents being unable to teach him how to use his gift, there wasn't much for him to be but experiment. When he was old enough to have a sense of identity, he was reluctantly put in the capable hands of Charles Xavier. He has been at the school ever since. Adam does still keep in contact, when he can, but school can be rather busy.

Miscellaneous
Mutant and Proud

Ethnicity:
Caucasian - Has the heritage of many European nations and one native american tribe.

Random Facts

Played many sports and trained in martial arts until people found out about his mutation.
His favorite color is blue.
His favorite meal is steak and potatoes.
Is a shower singer that can actually sing.
Can't dance to save his life, unless it is slow dancing.

Clothing style
It's mostly what is comfortable, but he has no issue with going out in a tux.

Scars/Tattoos/Piercings/Markings/etc
No tattoos or piercing to speak of. He does have a scar across his shoulder from a kitchen knife that activated his X-Gene.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
No, I don't think anything would be considered a sub-ability, since it's just alchemy.

@Cyline: Kks, just making sure. I trust you'll balance her abilities with her weaknesses. (Alchemy can be pretty powerful, but the right amount of limits will compensate.)

Accepted.

Of course! I just figured we needed a frontline guy.

Yeah, ha.

I'm allowing members to post requests regarding original plot twists to implement in the RP. (Ex. A small Arc involving a character's past. Everyone would work together to overcome the obstacles.) If I like the request, I'll add it to the plot. Right now, I don't have everything planned out to the T.

@кετรยεкí Sorry, I forgot to read that. I fixed it by putting it in the Status section.

Also, a name for my ability would be "Biological Division" probably, or anything else you can think of. Another idea I thought of was something around the lines of "Limb Detachment."

To make it a bit more clear, it's more like he's not made of flesh any more, but made of a thick concrete-like material that resembles flesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KthuluKhild: That's fine. It gives me insight that everyone read the rules, so it's cool.

Hmm, interesting. However, you didn't answer my question regarding the quote in my previous post.

I thought I did, but basically it's more dense. If that makes it even simpler.

@KthuluKhild:

So, it's just thick skin? The density is thick enough to prevent critical damage right away? (Highly resistant, but not indestructible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.