X-men High

What do you think

• Its not bad let play (*SMILES* THANK YOU)

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • hummm let me think after 20 years (RUDE MUCH Jk)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok Ill think about it and maybe Ill join (Ok thanks for looking)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Wolfgirl

Original poster
Master: me (Shadow Wolfgirl)
Second in command: Chi

(this is my first RP so go easy on me. and i have someone on my shoulder telling me what to do)

In time some humans became diffrent and what people today call Mutants. aftar many wars mutants are now in please with the humans but there is still some that want to distroy them. that is why the mead this school. for the specail kids around the world who desserve a nice life and a good enduacson for a nice job. the main X-man are the teachers and the principal is storm.

Math: Bobby Drake
Engilsh: Pietro maximoff
French: Marie
Science: Venora Renuli
history: Kitty Pryde
gym: Logan

(my friend said "this WE...... ARE....... ALL........ DEAD man i dont die")

Rules (not school rules thats later):
1. NO GOD LIKE CHARACTERS (angels are ok and demons but nothing more)
2. NO GOD MODDING
3. NO Text talk in the rp
5. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at school >.>

Character sheet:
Name:
Age: ((15 to 19 to be high school students)(teacher is 21 and over))
Occupation:(student, trafavers student, exchange student, Sub-teacher.)
Mutants powers: (any power you want just don't copy and dont over power anyone)
Past/Histroy:
Appearence:
others: (this is where you go crazy)

Name: Venora Renuli
Mutants powers: Transforms into a Velociraptor
Past/Histroy: Mom died when i was 8 years old.
Appearence:
sfq102_s_request_by_liebe_liesolette-d6qmd75.jpg

other: i have a little sister named Sara Renuli, and a cousin named Raven Hatchi.

Accepting charaters

Teachers:
Adam Harriet (also known as The Reaper)

Students:
Luke Brand (Radar)

ect....

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW I HAVE TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGIAN I WAS WORKING WITH YOU ON THIS TWO MINS AGO now it was 3 mins ago

Name: Raven Hatchi
Occupation: Sub-teacher. she prefferes to Sub for Math and History.
Mutants powers: I'm an angel and also has a ablitty to change in to any feline in the world.
Past/History: she does not know anything about the world. only math, engilsh, engilsh french other languages, alittle bit of Scince and alot of history.
Appearence:

others: She is VERY Clueless and blame her father. she never knew the outside world. so she dose not know what is a car, a computer, a Drug (So she easy to get). she knows nothing. EVEN A KNIFE. she has a kitten that allways with her.

Character sheet

Name:

Adam Harriet (also known as The Reaper)

Teaches youth how to manage their powers, substitute for science

Mutants powers:

Adam seems to have the ability to pull someone's energy out of them. He can't touch anyone for very long; he isn't like Rouge who can give the energy back. Instead, he channels his own if he wishes, but he can never return who he touches back to their normal health. He has a healing factor that prevents him from getting seriously injured but it is not to the extent Logan's is. He's been known to rip all the energy from a foe, leaving them a vegetable, but he can only do that if he could put up a strong mind barrier, otherwise he can fall victim to his own reaping.

Past/Histroy:

Adam started his life in a very supportive household. his father, Kyle Landrew, was a mutant and his other father, Harley Shaw, was just a regular human being. But word got out about Kyle's abilities, and on Adam's second birthday, their home on in the heart of New York was invaded. His parents were slaughtered, but they had hidden their son very well. He was sent to an orphanage, where he used to get picked on by the much older (and boys his age) and stronger kids, until the day his mutant abilities showed up when he was twelve. he ran away from the orphanage, only to run into Professor Xavier, who brought him to the school for gifted youngsters. There, he learned how to use his powers in combat, healing, and for every day uses. He excelled in school, and when he graduated, he vowed to forever serve the school. Ever since, he's lived there.

Appearance:

images
(btw, I have no idea who this actually is but I'm using his pic. also, Adam does not have red eyes, he has blue eyes. And I do not know if this is a male or a female, but in this rp, this guy is male)
others: He has a black German Shepard Dog that follows him around named Radar

(Also, hope that you don't mind me having two characters. noticed that you needed students)

Name:

Luke Brand (Radar)

Student

Mutants powers:

He can turn into a German Shepard and has X-ray powers, as well as flying abilities.

Past/History:

He ran away from his parent's house after he heard them rant about mutants. staying in his dog form, he was soon captured by the pound and locked up in the shelter for many years. It was a no kill shelter thankfully, but thanks to his bad attitude, they never let him out. Finally, when he turned fourteen (to the shock of the staff who never saw any sign of true aging in a dog) he was adopted by none other than Adam Harriet, who when told about the dog's unnatural long life, knew that this was not a dog. He adopted Luke as a little brother and brought him to the school, where Luke too, received his happily ever after. but ever since, Luke has stayed by Adam's side.

Appearance:

(human and dog forms in thumbnails)

others: None

Attachments

• Luke dog form.jpg
    Luke dog form.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Luke.jpg
    Luke.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2
kizm9f-l-610x610-t-shirt-clothes-roar-tiger-lion-cross-male-men-mens-t-shirt-shirt-swag.jpg

Name: Alex " Screechier" Bravos
Mutants powers: Sound manipulation; (Definition if you do not know)User can create, shape and manipulate sound, a periodic disturbance of the medium (air, ground, water, etc) that radiates outward in straight lines in the form of a pressure wave. The effect these waves produce upon the ear is perceived as sound. From the point of view of physics, sound is considered to be the waves of vibratory motion themselves, whether or not they are heard by the human ear. User can mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as a powerful physical force and high-speed movement. At low frequencies, sound is potentially fatal to living beings by causing internal damage, while high frequencies cannot be heard by normal humans but can be used for sonar-like effects. Since sound vibrations can travel through the air, ground, water and any form of medium, defense by using physical barriers is difficult.

Past/History: Alex grew up in New York, His life style was mostly middle class with his mother, Father and sister(this is open to anyone who would like to play my sister). But finding out about his powers is what ruined his life completely and his sisters to, Going to school was rough. Until he heard of the riots and rants going about the mutants, he could hear his friends screaming at his house trying to get him to come to his doom. But his one and only true friend came to the back door and spoke of a place were he could be safe, Leaving he forgot about his mutant powered sister. But by then there was no way to go back, the rest of his life he spent thinking about how to repay his sister for him leaving her by herself, he wishes he could see her again...he wishes she was alive.

others: -As said before he has a sister which is open to be played by anyone
-He also plays the piano
( if anything is wrong or you dont understand i can go in depth )​

Hello everyone Im second Person mack this so Im Second boss when Friend away tehehehe by anyways you guys are in.

Character sheet:
Name:Kooh
Mutants powers:
Armour and Weapon Manipulation: The ability of a person to summon different kinds of weapon and armor.
Past/History:
She was living in a poor village until she discovered her mutant powers.Her parents were professional blacksmiths in the town,the place were lots of soldiers or warriors taking their weapons.So probably, most of the time she is playing with swords and wearing some armors until she met some rich friends who knows how to use swords.Until the time her mutant powers appeared, she left her home swiftly because she knew that her powers might affect her parents lives and eventually kill them.Fortunately, there is a school for people like her. :D
Appearence:
images

others: She likes sleeping loll xD

@Nadrojo Yes It is
And @Ezra i like your character but ummm can your character change into the weapon? And i will talk to BB about your character ^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.