X-men based rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol now we need to put our heads together and come up with a plot for this thing xD

Well it could be that its around the time of our entrance into X-School and it could be a personal look into an X Mens life with some badass fight scenes also i changed my character to the son of Wolverine.

lol xD Well I decided that the male will be the grandson of Magneto. xD And the girl, the daughter of pyro. Her name is Melony, but Mel for short. And her code name will be: Blaze. The male's name is going to be Justin. I am still coming up a codename. lol xD once you give me a brief description of your character. I'll put up the OOC

lol ok, yes I guess so. So if you are joining what kind of mutant are you going to play as?

Changed again lol im sabertooths son but im a good guy

Name: James Creed
Codename: Wolvesbain
Power: Regeneration, increased senses and agility, grows claws from his nails.

Looks:
Outfit: black and red looks like wolverines but no mask and more tactical . Chest pads. Fingerless gloves
History:son of victor creed also know as sabertooth and rogue . Rogue raised him for a year then Victor was wiped completely of his killer instinct and joined the Xmen and raised James (who he named after logans real name) to fight only when needed. James was raised in the mansion with some other kids. Hes smart when it comes to tracking hes the best. Hes not a leader tho. He has authority issues sometimes.

Attachments

• jack_frost_by_yaichino-d5k7gcf.jpg
    jack_frost_by_yaichino-d5k7gcf.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 1
  • hot-male-model-with-wavy-hair.jpg
    hot-male-model-with-wavy-hair.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 0
lol ok I still have to find pics for mine.

lol ok.

Name: Melody Allerdyce
Codename: Blaze
Powers: Create and control fire
Appearance:
0e74c60708b608fdeb62cc8dcb44e0bbcac096c1.png

Suit: Bright red spadex suit with black fingerless gloves. Black braces with fuel tanks for flame throwers.
History: Daughter of Saint Allerdyce aka Pyro. She was put in an orphanage at the age of 3. When her powers developed she accidentally caught her foster parent's house on fire and decided to enroll in the school.

Name: Justin Maximoff
Powers: ability to generate and control magnetic fields
Appearance:
pc_ixmsafi_by_aleir_s_bag-d41tbj8.png

Suit: Your average spandex x-suit
History: Being the grandson of the powerful mutant know as Magneto. He developed his powers early in his childhood. And decided to help with his powers to go to the school.

Is this still going to be a group roleplay or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.