Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So, defend myself, huh?" the guy on the ground asked, noticing the training fighters coming towards him. Closing his eyes, he gathered energy to himself. A second later plates of ligh formed in a honeycomb pattern up his arms and legs, a blade formed in his hand. Starting forward he blocked a blow with his light gauntlet, the blunt edge of his blade biting into the attacker's stomach, launching him backwards as the student rushed for the other attacker, dodging a fireball from his left.

Coming up fast, Luke minimized his blade and hurled it at the fighter, exepecting him to dodge, following after him with a kick. He heard the voice tell him the test was over. Stepping out of the room, he grabbed the rucksack that had his stuff in it. He was given a slip of paper that had his schedual and room. "Room 101 huh? Hope I have a cool, or at least cute roommate."

Lucas quickly came up to the room, knocking and opening it. "Anyone beat me here?" he called. Not getting a response, he left his rucksack on the bed that didn't look taken. Checking his schedual, he hurried to Necro 101, lighting a cocoa smoke on the way there, doing his best to stop at the supplier and get the proper tools and books before half sliding into the room. "Safe!" he said, taking a set nex to Akio. "Hsllo hello, class mate! You wouldn't happen to know who else is in dorm 101 would you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'd set fire to them if I could." Was Risa's response of the level of fondness for classes. The pink haired girls nose was crinkled in an 'ew' expression as she looked over the list of magical classes. What'd you expect, it's a school for magic users, dumbass She growled at herself. "I don't s'pose it'd kill them to have some, I dunno, normal classes? Like Advanced Literature or somthin'? Or hell, Chemistry?" Given, science was almost as bad as magic in her book. The key word, being "almost'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilia couldn't help but smirk slightly at the responses she got from her room mates, especially Risa's answer. "I'd help you if I were able, with that." She said and she then opened her eyes as she stared up at the ceiling. "Apparently it would, seeing as we have no normal classes." She grinned.

Blake turned to face Alex a bit. "I don't know. It depends on how I feel I guess." She said to him.

Remi made her way down one of the halls of the dorm rooms. She could see people going into them. She smiled and waved at the people.

It was nearly class time as Erin waddled to her room, the sides of her feet plastered with some sort of smelly burn healing ointment and bandaged up to her ankles. She looked ridiculous, but that's part of the reason she was smiling. She had mummy feet.

On the way to her room, she passed a girl who was small like herself, with black hair and stunning blue eyes. She had always thought dark hair and light eyes were a brilliant combination. She waved back at the girl.

After grabbing her bag from her bare-bones room and putting on flip flops, she waddled some more until she reached her first class.

Necromancy.

Her parents set up her schedule, and wanted her to take this one, probably hoping that her ability to lend energy would allow her to raise the dead. Why would she want to do that? A zombie dance party was the only thing she could think of.

She walked into the Necromancy classroom while still thinking about dancing zombies, but snapped out of her thoughts in order to find a group of people to latch on to. There was a boy with dark hair and light eyes --another pretty person like the girl from the hallway-- sitting next to a perky boy who seemed like he might be entertaining.

She sat in front of Akio and turned around to talk to the boy next to him. Too late. The perky boy was already talking.

Erin did what she did best; sat there looking friendly and approachable, and probably a little creepy since she was just looking silently at two people having a conversation about rooms.

Luke smiled and nodded to the girl who came in, acknowledging her. "Hello, miss. You wouldn't happen to be in dorm 101 would you? I'm trying to figure out wh my mystery roommate is. On a side note, why is Nerco a required class? The most I would use it for is a zombie dance party."

He sat there for a second or two, drawing on the stick in his mouth. "Actually that would be really cool," he said with a puff of chocolate smelling smoke, making sure not to catch anyone in the face with it.

Erin breathed an excited, drawn out gasp. "I was thinking thesame thing! But they would fall apart if we made them break dance... Haha, break dance. Get it?"

She seemed to remember the question he had asked. "No, I'm not in that room. I'm in 455. They wouldn't put a girl and a boy in the same room. Especially not in high school."

She paused for a minute, looking at Akio. "Are you in 101?"

He snickered a bit at her joke. "That wa bad. Funny, but bad." he said. "It depends. I heard of a scool that dorms in teams....or was that from a cartoon?" he asked himself, trying to wait for Akio's reply.

Alex nodded, still smiling a little. "The same goes for me. I love listening to music." He put his hands in his pockets, fidgeting nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alia smirked. "If you find a way to do that, I'll owe you big time." she chuckled.

"At least my roommates seen okay, that's a good start." Cecilia thought to herself as she stood up from the bed. "Ah well, I guess I will head to the first one at least, don't want to give the teachers something to whine about on the first day." She then said and waved once towards the other two, even if she currently couldn't see Alia. She exited the room and then made we way to the necromancy classroom and entered. She sat down by an empty seat in the far back and she folded her arms across her chest, she was already bored! She looked around at the different students that were there.

Blake nodded in response. "I guess we have one thing in common so far." She said politely. "Do you like anything else?" She couldn't say all the things she liked, they would give her real gender away. At least that's what she thought would happen. However, there were a few things that could be universal, so she wouldn't have to worry about gender.

Remi notice someone waving to her. She smiled and waved back as the girl passed her. She then continued on. "This place is big." She said loudly. She thought about just going back for now, she couldn't remember when her first class started. Maybe it would be better to check things out on the weekends instead, when she had more time.

"I like to draw, and I like to write." he smiled, but didn't realize the next thing that slipped out until afterwards, "I also played basketball for a few ye-...years.." his voice trailed off and he went silent, looking down, but still following her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alia watched Cecilia leave. The shadow barrier dropped and she stood, smirking. "Risa, would you like to join me in a little fun?"

After sometime Akio said in a low voice "we both have the same room(101) and what is your name if I may ask mine is Akio" to the mysterious boy siting near him.

He perked up a little at the response. "Right right. I'm Lucas, but you can call me Luke." he said, tipping his hat to both of them. "It's nice to mee you and I feel lucky to have such a cute roommate."

"He is cute, isn't he?" Erin agreed, nodding thoughtfully. "I'm Erin Ford. Just call me Erin."

She briefly wondered if anyone would recognize her last name since one of her elder brothers had graduated from Wyvern and one of her younger sisters was currently attending as a freshman and was at the top of her class. Hopefully no one would know.

"I wonder if there will be a zombie party at the end of the semester."

With does words from Luke Akio was just shocked to know that his roommate was gay(at best) and Erin also called him cute as well. Akio responded to this awkward moment by just taping his foot making the ground underneath Luke's chair shoot up hitting it Akio also took this time to reflect on what happened just now.

His chair suddenly bouncing up caused Luke to blink, but superior balance won out as he didn't fall over. "You are kinda cute yourself Erin. Granted, I don't tend to play favoritez in that reguard. Just bare, honest opinion." he said, moving the cnversation along by making a small comment about how cool a zombie party would be.

Blake looked at Alex. "Baseball? Do you have a brother who made you play or something?" She asked. "But anyway writing and drawing is nice too."

Remi went back to her room and looked at her schedule. It seemed like she had a class called Necromancy. She walked back out of her dorm and went looking for the class. She found the room and walked in. She could already see a lot of people in it. She stopped in the front of the classroom and tried to figure out where she wanted to sit.

Akio was a bit surprised to see Luke not fall over from his chair and that made Akio have a mental note that Luke has amazing balance for his age and Luke was also bisexual(at best).

Alex rubbed his neck. "Uhh...no..I played on a girls team.." he said, covering his tracks quickly. "I gave up the sport after a little bit so I had more time to draw and write." he smiled slightly. "We should do a collaboration sometime." he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.