Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex followed, head down, his hands shaking a little still. He let Blake enter first before following after, making sure to maintain his girly posture and stride. He paused. "You can choose the first bed, Blake." he said quietly still, looking at the window.

Blake pointed to the closest one she was at. "I'll just take this one." She said. She set the papers down on that same bed. There was a form in the papers that was for uniform orders. They needed to put their size down and they would be given a uniform in a few days. It seemed there was also a schedule in the pile, it must be what her classes were. she sat on the bed and said nothing to Alex. She didn't know what to say.

Alex sat on the opposite bed, pulling his knees to his chin and resting back against the headboard. He looked curiously around before rifling through his papers. "What's your schedule?" he asked quietly, disliking the silence more than he did the socializing.

Cecilia looked around slightly as she walked, she looked at the different people that were around her and she then looked towards the large doors before her as she came to a halt. "Is this the right room...? I guess there's only one way to find out..." She thought to herself and she then pushed the doors open, she raised an eyebrow as there was nothing in there and she carefully stepped inside. "Hello...?" She said and then jumped a bit in surprise as she heard a voice coming from the speakers, telling her to defend herself. Puzzled, Cecilia turns towards the speakers and she feels a twitch in her eyebrow. "Defend myself...? From what!? There's nothing-" She was cut off as she felt a fireball hitting her back and a pained grunt escaped her lips as she fell to her knees and she then pushed herself up to her feet. "Alrighty then...." She snarled and she looked around and as more fireballs came at her, she lifted her arms so they were in a X formation in front of her face before she swiftly shot out with her arms to the sides and as she did, wind shot out from her arms and towards the fireballs, cutting them like a sharp blade cutting through butter in the sun. She then quickly jumped back before she shut her eyes and she placed two fingers against her lips while she held out her left palm towards the direction where the fireballs had come from and she shut her eyes. A green pentagram began to form underneath her and she mumbled something before she opened her eyes. "Hunt the sinful and avenge the fallen... Arrivederci!" She yelled out the last word and a large ball with her wind blades appeared out of nowhere and it tore down the training dummy that was standing in the room, leaving nothing but shredded remains. She then looked around for a while as it got silent and she frowned. "... Was that it?" She thought to herself and then flinched as she had to arch her back as another fireball came at her. "No? Okay then!" She said and she looked around, she snarled as a fireball burned a part of her sleeve as she was too slow to dodge it fully and she then shot out a wind blade in the direction it had come from, she cursed as she heard the wind blade only hitting a wall. After having been dodging and countering the fireballs for a while, it got silent again and Cecilia took panting breathes, her arms were trembling and she swallowed once. "You may step outside, Cecilia." She heard from the speakers and Cecilia breathed out a heavy sigh as she exited the room and she walked up to a table to see her result and she smiled as she saw that she had been accepted. She looked around but instead of heading straight for the room she had been assigned to, she walked outside and then sat down in the grass, leaned back against her arms and the wind played gently with her hair as she looked up at the sky.

Ryan headed for room 831. She began counting the door numbers until she finally found her room number. 831 was on the door in large gold lettering. She let herself inside, and looked around. The room seemed deserted. She quickly claimed the bed next to the window, pulling her stuff out of her suit case. She stretched and looked at her schedule. She had class that day in fact. Hmm, a jump right into it approach. Not entirely unheard of. She looked to see what class it was. Necromancy 101. She grinned. This would most likely be her favorite class. She sat on her bed and curled her legs up beneath her. She pulled a pen and paper out of her bag. She began to write on the paper. After about ten minutes, she got out of the bed and tossed it down on the other bed. A welcoming letter of sorts for her new roommate. It read: "Dear roommate. Hello, my name is Ryan. I have the bed by the window, deal with it. Do not touch my stuff, do not look at my stuff, I'm not very kind when people touch my things. DO NOT complain about the beds. You should have been here sooner. Another helpful hint. When you and I happen to be in this room together, talk as little as possible to me. I don't like people. Deal with it. ~Ryan." She then left the room to go explore before her first class.

Riley found his room easy. He alone in the room. Looking at the beds, showing he had first pick. His first choice was to rearrange the beds so they both sat with the heads of the beds beside the window. He pushed the two stands between the beds, then chose the bed on the right. After making it, he grabbed his schedule, and wandered out to check out the school and see if he could find his sister. During his journey though, he found a room, that was most exquisite. The larges library he has ever seen. He walked in amazed. Reading had been his passion since he was little. He walked to the bookshelves, running his hands over the books. Suddenly a little glimmer fell from his finger tips. He jerked his hand away and looked closer. A little worm sat on the shelf. It began to cough. Riley's eyes widened. "Haven't you ever seen a bookworm before?" It glared up. "Anyway. How can I help you boy? There are a lot of books here, and many bookworms here to assist the librarian." Riley shook his head. "I was just looking around." The book worm nodded. "I see. Well then I'm going to go back to what I was doing." It began to inch away. "Hey wait, what's your name?" Riley asked. The worm stopped? "You want to know my name? No one ever asks our names." It eyed him suspiciously. "My name is Morty. Tell ya what kid. Tell me your abilities, and I'll find a suiting book for you." After Riley explained them, the worm thought." This way boy. I got the perfect book. And eh, what's yer name kid?"

Blake looked a the paper. "Potion making, magical creatures history, stuff like that." She said calmly. "What about you?" She grabbed the uniform form and started to fill it out as she listened to him.

One of the corners of Risa's lips pulled up into a smirk at the other girls introduction.

"Its nice to meet you ah lay ah." She couldn't help but mimic the way the other girl had stressed her name. "I'm Risa." With that the pink haired girl turned and looked at the beds before shrugging and throwing her bag on the one closest to the window with her new emergency escape. "I guess I claim that one." She told the other girl before crossing to join her bag on the twin bed. "I like your contacts, by the way." She added, she'd noticed the red of the girls eyes nearly the second she'd seen her.

Alia rolled her eyes, but smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Risa. And they aren't contacts." she added, shifting. She nodded. "Good choice, though, you don't know how sturdy the tree is.." she said, watching the tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex bit his lip. "That's...weird...I..I umm, have the classes you named..."

Blake looked back up at him. "Really?" She didn't know what to say. What was she suppose to say. "I see, well I guess thats nice." She tired to come up with something. She sighed a bit and then finished up the form.

Alex seemed really uneasy. He shifted. For him, the room seemed too hot. He fiddled with the papers again, coming across the uniform sheet. Quickly, he filled out the section for a girl's uniform, then sitting back. He sighed.

"If you don't like this we can ask for different rooms." Blake said. "I mean..." She trailed off what was she even trying to say. She knew she didn't sound like a guy at all, weren't they stronger than they way she was acting.

Remi looked at the papers. She filled out her uniform form and then checked out her schedule. She wanted to wait there and see who her roommate was going to be before she checked out any other part of the school. She could here the people from the large crowd outside.

Alex thought for a moment and shook his head. "No...Then I'd need to meet knew people." he said, trying to be lighthearted, but sounded more fearful than intended. He sighed, hiding his face in his knees, his hair framing his head.

Blake nodded. "I know what you mean." She said to her, she felt the same way. She would have to do the same thing with someone else. "Well, you can do what ever you want to make you feel better being here." She was distant every time she talked.

Alex shifted, looking at Blake. "Okay.." he said, still curled up.

Cecilia stood up after a short while as a thoughtful aight escaped her lips and she looked around as she tapped her fingers against her belt. "Well, I suppose I should go and check out the room." She thought to herself and then went inside. She walked along the hallway until she found room number 421 and as she opened the door, she found to her surprise two people inside. "There's been a mistake... Right..?" She thought to herself.

Allia turned at the sound of the door opening. She smirked. Another person..explains three beds. "Hey. I'm Allia. You are?"

"I'm Cecilia... say... are we really supposed to be three people or has there been a mistake?" She asked while she shuffled the weight of her backpack that was resting over her right shoulder. She looked at Alia before she looked at the other person and then entered the room before she shut it behind herself.

"I think there's a couple of rooms with three people, so no, I do not believe it was a mistake." She said wit a smile.

"Oh.. I see." said Cecilia before she placed down her backpack on the floor and she looked around the room for a moment before she looked at Alia. "So which bed is the one I'll be sleeping in?" She asked and she then brushed some of her hair from her face and a small sigh escaped her lips as the hair fell back so it covered her left eye and a part of her right eye.

"Whichever you want, but Risa here's already called the one by the window." Allia said as she looked up at the ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.