Which of these would you like to have the story move forward?

• Have a big bad enter the scene

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Cataclysmic event

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Leave it as is, a supernatural school that only deals with problems on the inside

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would be ok with any of these

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Avaiger

Original poster
OOC Thread IC Thread
Sytal-1.jpg

Welcome to Wyrdwood University

By now, I'm sure you've realized that this is no normal school. We call it a school for the "Gifted" on the flyers. In reality, this is a school for people with supernatural abilities. Some of you may already know that you are not a regular human, and some of you are just now finding out that magic exists. Here, you will be taught how to control whatever powers you happen to have. Most of your time here will be spent in either training, sparring, and free time. Don't expect to learn any of the boring, regular subjects, you won't need them. Now, we hope everyone will be on time for the orientation.

-------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheet
(Take out everything in parenthesis)
Name:
Appearance (including clothing that is purely cosmetic):
Personality:
History:
Equipment (This includes weapons and armor):
Powers:
Skills (real skills that may be useful):
Weaknesses (there must be at least one, preferably at least two, no more than three):
Extra Info (optional, also, feel free to put a theme song here):

-------------------------------------------------------

Rules
1) Iwaku rules apply
2) Obey the GM, I'm hoping to not have to force you to do anything, but I will if I need to
3) Please, no fighting OOC, this is for fun, not arguing
4) Characters need to be humanoid, also, please have them be male or female only
5) Only one character per person. This may change later.
6) Please keep profanity to a minimum, and please don't curse at all OOC
7) Use full sentences, and please make posts at least three sentences. Dialogue with another player's character is an exception.
8) Please tell me if you won't be able to post for a period over five days. I will then create an IC reason for your character to be absent (you can create your own reason if you wish)
9) Romance is okay, but for anything sexual please Fade to Black and feel free to complete the interaction over PM
10) For combat we will roll a d100. Depending on the situation (skill of opponent, enchantments, etc.) I will determine the percent chance. For example, if it is a 75 percent chance of success, a roll of 75 or lower succeeds.
11) No godmodding, mary sues, or any forms of cheating, we want to have fun

I will play any NPCs as needed, but I'd prefer for most (non-combat) interactions to be between two or more player characters. Feel free to use a photo as part of your character sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well dang, that's a real bummer!

Uhmm, out of the options, I like @Eon 's suggestion. I'd feel guilty adopting someone else's characters.

Ok, so the whole thing with OlympusBlood being banned has caused a bit of a problem. I'm not ready to have the big bad show up yet IC. So, two things, one, I am going to do a post where I control Arya and Chayse so that it doesn't feel like they just disappear until the BBEG shows up and two, after said post I'm going to to a time skip to when the BBEG shows up so things can go smoothly afterwards. If you guys want to add anything else before the time skip I'm not going to do that post until at least twenty-four hours from now. I hope this works for everyone, and if it doesn't I'm sorry but I just don't know how else to handle this.

Ah, alright, thanks for the heads up, my dude.

How far ahead are we skipping? I'm assuming it's not too long, maybe only a couple weeks or so, but I want to make sure that we aren't skipping ahead like, four years or something.

Only a few weeks, I'll give a basic summary of what happens during the time before the big bad shows up and then we'll be ready to continue the story the same way we have been so far.

Would anyone be willing to interact with my character the next post I make, I'm having a difficult time how to introduce her to any other characters.

Are you still accepting people? I read through some of the OOC and noticed that you lost one of your players so I didn't know if this was a good time or not

@Neobach sure, I will, although feel free to have your character just grab a seat by other characters and instigate a reaction. @WitchesRayvyn I don't see the harm in it, so feel free to post a character and I'll accept or deny it. Although I am going to have to have your character come in after the time skip if I accept it. As long as that works for you I don't see why not.

That should work out fine for me. That will allow me to catch up with what's going on IC.

Alright give me a moment to make a post, I'll be sure to include one of your characters then @Avaiger

Well, so much for James giving a badass one liner. I pulled the ol' switcheroo on you guys!

Also, with the death and all, I figured this would be a bit more...fitting.

Question: I was wondering, the teachers are NPC's correct? I was wandering so that way I could make my next post.

Sorry I haven't posted my character yet. I was trying to get a hold of Kuu to ask her a question pertaining to her character but I haven't heard from her. As such I'll just go ahead and write up the sheet today after I get my yard work done

@Neobach yes, every character that doesn't have a character sheet on this forum are NPCs. The teachers, the principal Merlin, other faculty, and non-character students are all NPCs.
@WitchesRayvyn ok great.

[BCOLOR=transparent]C[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]haracter Name:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Eira Sionnach[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ge:[/BCOLOR] 500
[BCOLOR=transparent]G[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ender:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]R[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ace:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Kitsune[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ppearance:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Eira has white hair with a faint purple tint that falls below her waist, but is usually kept tame by wearing it in a low hanging ponytail. Her eyes are a bright amethyst color. Though she would seem old to most humans at 500, she is the equivalent of about 25. She is full of hip and has a slightly larger than average bust with long shapely legs. She has two large white furred ears, tipped in purple that sit noticeably atop her head, and five long white tails, also tipped in purple that just barely brushes the ground when she walks. She is able to make both her ears and her tails disappear if she wishes.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][spoili]
4758-1380271881.png
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
kitsune_of_blue_flame_by_flannmoriath-d76uyng.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](just picture all the blue as purple and the grey tips of the tails as being purple as well)[/spoiler][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]P[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ersonality:[/BCOLOR] Eira's not exactly an in your face type of person, but you won't find her in the back of the room trying to be invisible. She is normally even tempered and not easily angered [BCOLOR=transparent]unless cornered, then she becomes violent and lashes out at the person responsible for putting her in that situation. Because of her past she has build a wall around her inner self and tends to keep things about her past hidden away. She doesn't really tolerate stupid people, especially if the actions of those people put her, themselves or others in danger. If you are lucky enough to work your way through her inner defenses, you'll find that she is actually a very warm and caring person who tends to act in a rather motherly fashion to those under her care. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]H[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]istory:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Eira's past is dark and full of loneliness and betrayal. After being tricked into shifting into her fox form and sold by one whom she counted as a friend, Eira spend the better part of her youth, a good 200 years, locked in a cage and kept as a pet in the home of a large family of evil mages. They kept her from transforming and getting away by placing a magic collar around her neck that forced her to stay in the fox form. Though she was routinely beaten, starved and mistreated by the majority of the family, one of the great grandchildren of the man that captured her was able to befriend her and one day, when the rest of the family was otherwise distracted, helped her escape. It was actually he who told her of the school and helped her get there. Even though it was the name of the family that had held her prisoner for nearly half her life, Eira took the last name of the boy who saved her, her dearest and most loved friend Tristan.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]E[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]quipment:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]In order to be able to change from human form to fox form she relies on an enchanted mask that she carries with her at all time. She also carries two bladed fans that she uses to cast her fire and in close combat.[/BCOLOR]
b32e3c6a0336c2e9b027680f4c5078c0.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
Japanese-Style-Half-Face-Hand-Painted-Fox-Masks-Kitsune-Cosplay-Masquerade-Noh-Party-Halloween-Pink-Purple.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]P[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ower:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Shapeshifting, though she is only able to transform between her human form and her fox form. Fox Fire; while normal foxfire is blue but still burns, hers is actually a freezing type of fire, meaning that whatever it touches it freezes and if it touches skin it's so cold that it burns. She can use the fire in both forms. She is also an accomplished healer, something she picked up from the mages that kept her captive in order to survive some of the more cruel things that were done to her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]S[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]kills:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]While in her 'human' form, Eira has the ability to length her canine teeth and claws and has an extra sensitive sense of smell and hearing. She also has very good night vision. Her fox form is also rather large, about the size of a large wolf, so it can be a tad bit intimidating. She is also a very skilled close combat fighter.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]W[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]eaknesses:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]She is extremely afraid of tight and closed of spaces and has a tendency to freeze up when placed inside of them. She is unable to control her change from one form to the other without the help of an enchanted mask. If she were to lose it or have it taken from her, she would be trapped in human form. When someone goes after those she cares for, or people under her charge she can be extremely violent to the point of ignoring any injuries that she receives. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]T[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]heme [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]M[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]usic:[/BCOLOR] Time for Tea[BCOLOR=transparent] - Emilie Autumn[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]O[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ther:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]She is an accomplished lyre/harp player and also loves to sing.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, @WitchesRayvyn your character is accepted. I am going to PM you about having your character come in differently than most. I will post your class schedules differently depending on what your answer is. Also, please don't post until you've sent me an answer on pm as it will probably affect what you post greatly.

Not a problem. Thank you for accepting her.

Would it be alright if I took a pause from the roleplay, I'm currently sick and don't know how it will turn out because of how familiar it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.