WWII RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

♡Mesy♡

Original poster
I haven't done a WWII rp in a long long time and I kind of mis the action, gore, and tramatizing events. Anybody want to do this with me?

Greetings, fellow World-Kerfuffle-Two enthusiast.
I've already started an interest check for something along these lines that I think you might like since its a WWII-era military-oriented RP but with an interesting twist. You might want to check it out. Here's the link. :bsmile:

Oh I saw. I don't tend to take my WWII rps to the sea though. I prefer to base mine on our ground troops.

Ohh well, that's alright. Good luck with your RP. :bsmile:

Weeeelllll....... I guess I can try your rp. Can I be a pilot?

I'm interested.

I'll either make a thread or pm you. Still debating on rather to make it a pm rp or not. If more people decide to join in I'll be making it into a thread. Alright?

I'll either make a thread or pm you. Still debating on rather to make it a pm rp or not. If more people decide to join in I'll be making it into a thread. Alright?
Alright then.

Some background/story would be nice. Not really sure what I am making a character for.

we're more than likely doing more than one battle. More than likely we'll be doing Kiev, Normandy, Omaha, Paris, Stalingrad, Berlin, etc.

we're more than likely doing more than one battle. More than likely we'll be doing Kiev, Normandy, Omaha, Paris, Stalingrad, Berlin, etc.
What about Kursk?

Status
Not open for further replies.