WWII Inspired Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that some interest has been taken. What would you most likely prefer your characters race to be. You are going to be either from the UA or Russia and can be human, werewolf, or vampire.
Nein! Deutschland über alles!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Can I be an antagonist of some kind? Maybe like a German general or scientist that tries to utilize a form of supernatural energy...
That and I just really want to play a 100% evil character for once.

I might consider it. If you do however you have to have a regular character.

• Thank You
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Now that some interest has been taken. What would you most likely prefer your characters race to be. You are going to be either from the UA or Russia and can be human, werewolf, or vampire.
Hmm, probably a Russian Vampire, because I can't really leave well enough alone and have to create some extra friction in the group, character interaction wise.

Oh oh! Interested. A Mexican Human, because superstitions would be so out of place considering the appearance of vampires and werewolves and they would run rampant with someone with a culture like Mexico's!

And I liked @Uncle Legens Legentis idea, was going to ask something along the same lines. Maybe just a side character, like an SS soldier or something of the sort to interact with his 100% evil dude if you end up allowing that.

Ja ja, nichts zu danken, Herr FrostedCamel.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
This sounds like a lot of fun. Might have to dredge up some old comic books for inspiration.
Weird_War_Tales_Vol_1_117.jpg

Haha yeah! It is going to take a bit longer because where we work just had their shop so I had to put in some really long days, and also my power was out until just now so I am working on it.

I'm interested in this idea. I'd enjoy rp'ing as an antagonistic vampire

I'm interested in this idea. I'd enjoy rp'ing as an antagonistic vampire

I'm wanting the players to focus on the more protagonist "good" side

Status
Not open for further replies.