2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, furry, scifi, modern, medieval,
Hi everyone. This is just going to be a simple interest check to see if people would be well..interested in doing this story or not. Most if not all people know what the WWE (Word Wrestling Entertainment) is so I'm not going to describe that unless asked to. This rp will basically be the same thing as what the WWE is in real life. There will be all the championships that there currently are. The WWE World Heavyweight Championship, The United States Championship, The Intercontinental Championship, the Tag Team Championships, and the WWE Women's Championship. The story is pretty simple minded and sticks to what WWE currently is. You will make your character (obviously) They can be either a Superstar, A Diva, or a manager. Superstars are male wrestlers, Diva's are female wrestlers, and Managers just support the wrestlers they represent. Just thought I'd describe those for people that do not know what they are. You will be able to either use a real life member of the WWE or you can create your own.

Anyways this story (if it happens) will be pretty open based. I haven't worked out all the details yet because I wanted to see if people would be interested in doing it first. I know some people like the WWE and some don't while others don't even know what it is. if you have any questions or if you feel I wasn't specific enough about something just ask. I will answer it as best as I can. Again this is just an interest check for starters and isn't anything concrete yet. If I get enough interested members then I will go about finalizing all the details and putting something real together.

I'll be up for this.

Reactions: Andy
Personally, I've always wanted to do a story bases on the background politics and kayfabe as much as the wrestling itself. Focus on a few amateurs who gradually rise through the ranks and become official members of the brand.

Personally, I've always wanted to do a story bases on the background politics and kayfabe as much as the wrestling itself. Focus on a few amateurs who gradually rise through the ranks and become official members of the brand.
That's kinda what I'll be going for with this :)

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
@Andy We literally are in the middle of a really interesting WWE debate, of course I'd be interested in this! (I'd also be interested in Co-GMing if you're looking for it, as I have a few ideas (Since I was planning an RP like this myself XD))

• Love
Reactions: Andy
@Andy We literally are in the middle of a really interesting WWE debate, of course I'd be interested in this! (I'd also be interested in Co-GMing if you're looking for it, as I have a few ideas (Since I was planning an RP like this myself XD))
Glad to have you on board! and I'd love to have you as a CO GM and I'd love to hear your ideas! :) we just need to get more people involved first so if you know anyone who may be interested please invite them! :)

*eyes the thread*

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.