WWE 2K 17 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris REDACTED will never be allowed in CAW Form. WWE has a blanket ban on CAW REDACTED and always is taken down or bans them due to what happened.

I should mention that my CAW wouldn't be squashing people, it would be Undertaker type dominace. The type that is very viable instead of Lesnarwins, lolz.

HOAK HOGAN CAWs may be allowed due to the Gawker case being legged dropped by Hulk Hogan and burying Gawker.

Reactions: HakuUzumaki
Good news for 360 & PS3. You guys get Career mode:

Right, i'm getting it then! :D Hopefully, both gens have the same version instead of what happened with 2015. Glad they are doing it otherwise, Universe Mode is literally the only mode in the game and that is a bit boring unless they have completely overhauled it for both gens.

I'll probably do a bit of NXT, side with Paul Heyman and show that Grime is the new Beast Incarnate and go undefeated for at least 2 years before having the streak broken and turning that into an angry interfering type thing.

Seriously, if this is just 2k forgetting to clarify that it's next gen only, i'll be annoyed. Hope it is on both gens. The preorder stuff could have just be reused.

Right, i'm getting it then! :D Hopefully, both gens have the same version instead of what happened with 2015. Glad they are doing it otherwise, Universe Mode is literally the only mode in the game and that is a bit boring unless they have completely overhauled it for both gens.

I'll probably do a bit of NXT, side with Paul Heyman and show that Grime is the new Beast Incarnate and go undefeated for at least 2 years before having the streak broken and turning that into an angry interfering type thing.

Seriously, if this is just 2k forgetting to clarify that it's next gen only, i'll be annoyed. Hope it is on both gens. The preorder stuff could have just be reused.

I know that in Universe Mode you can do Promos just like the Career Mode. Also you can customized the Referees' clothing (I'm think just the shirt LOL ).

It is just lazy and yet, they put in the man they call, BIG VAN VADER!'s mask. You put in Vader's, who not many people may not be aware of due to WWE badly managing him in his run and may not be inclined to check out WCW where he was a monster hell, yet refuse to do Kane and Mankind. It's not like they are complicated. Give us new masks! Complicated ones or ones that can be "spliced" together via copy or layers! Give us the ability to customise them. E.g. a generic one can be cut in half on the face or reduced and added a lot of stuff on etc..

I plan on doing my undefeatable(hopefully), super heavyweight CAW called Grime. He'll be on NXT in Universe and if, by some mere chance Career mode is actually added to last gen or something that is just as good as Career Mode, he'll be used for that. He is quite agile and uses a flip piledriver as his finisher and a twist of fate. May change to a package piledriver and use as a sig if PS3 doesn't get four finishers(which would suck as there is literally no reason to why it can't do that.) A flip piledriver outside the ring would be used in feuds and if the rivarly system is able to be customised, will probably make his speciality be Hell in a Cell along with inferno. The Gimmick? A local nightclubber. Probably have Big Van Vader join NXT along with a few legends that are either active but not signed with WWE atm or some that retired a few years back. E.g. Edge being brought back as a bit of a jobber. Will have Grime beat up Brock Lesnar and show him how to dominate without being boring.
You sir, pretty much said what I was thinking regards to masks. I remember WWE'13 have Super Dragon's mask part of the face, I would love for that to return honestly. I would love to have half masks honestly. as for mask customisation? fuck I'd spend hours on it just making Muta mask ripoffs xD.

DLC:

Eddie Guerrero
Kerry Von Erich
Luke Gallows
Karl Anderson
Godfather
Papa Shango
Austin Aries
Mojo Rawley
Tye Dillinger

I'm not sure how true this is:

Following yesterdays early reveals, the WWE 2K17 full DLC lineup has now been announced, and features the following:

The Accelerator, available for a suggested price of $4.99, gives players instant access to all content within WWE 2K17's VC purchasable section (excluding DLC), plus control over rankings and attributes for all playable in-game characters.

The Future Stars Pack, available for a suggested price of $8.99, adds Austin Aries, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Mojo Rawley and Tye Dillinger to the playable roster.

The Hall of Fame Showcase, available for a suggested price of $9.99, allows players to recreate iconic battles from WWE history in their storied settings, including:

Cactus Jack & Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Fabulous Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin & Michael "P.S." Hayes) (WCW Saturday Night 1992)

The Fabulous Freebirds (Buddy Roberts & Michael "P.S." Hayes) vs. Kerry & Kevin Von Erich (WCCW 1986)

Ivory vs. Jacqueline (SmackDown 2000)

Sting (gold and black tights) vs. Ric Flair (Clash of Champions 1988)

Sting (n.W.o. Wolfpac ring gear) vs. Bret Hart (WCW Halloween Havoc 1998)

Papa Shango vs. The Godfather (Dream Match)

Big Boss Man (with Albert) vs. Big Show (Armageddon 1999)

The Legends Pack, available for a suggested price of $8.99, boosts the playable roster with a collection of WWE Legends, including Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Eddie Guerrero, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, Sycho Sid and Tatanka.

MyPlayer Kick Start, available exclusively for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for a suggested price of $9.99, gives players control over their created Superstar's rankings and immediate access to all clothing which provides attribute boosts in MyCareer mode.

The New Moves Pack, available for a suggested price of $3.99, provides a new set of maneuvers for players to add to their virtual arsenals in WWE 2K17, including the Swingout Neckbreaker (made popular by current WWE Raw Women's Champion Charlotte), the Elbro Drop (made popular by Zack Ryder), the Face Wash Combo (made popular by Samoa Joe) and the TJP Clutch (made popular by current WWE Cruiserweight Champion T.J. Perkins).

The NXT Enhancement Pack, available to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players for a suggested price of $9.99, gives players access to Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Shinsuke Nakamura as playable characters, and 50 percent more points at the NXT level in MyCareer. PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers can still gain access to this trio of NXT Superstars by obtaining the NXT Legacy Pack, which will be available for a suggested price of $4.99.

WWE 2K17 Season Pass: Players can gain access to many of the popular WWE 2K17 DLC offerings at a reduced price by acquiring this year's Season Pass. The Season Pass, which will be available for a suggested price of $29.99, will include the Accelerator, Future Stars Pack, Hall of Fame Showcase, Legends Pack and New Moves Pack.

Here's all of the Rosters including DLC:

1. Aiden English
2. AJ Styles
3. Alberto Del Rio
4. Alexa Bliss
5. Alicia Fox
6. Alundra Blayze
7. Andre The Giant
8. Arn Anderson
9. Asuka
10. Bam Bam Bigelow
11. Baron Corbin
12. Bayley
13. Becky Lynch
14. Big Boss Man
15. Big Cass
16. Big E
17. Big Show
18. Billy Gunn
19. Bo Dallas
20. Booker T
21. Braun Strowman
22. Bray Wyatt
23. Bret Hart
24. Brian Pillman
25. Brie Bella
26. British Bulldog
27. Brock Lesnar
28. Bubba Ray Dudley
29. Buddy Murphy
30. Bushwhacker Butch
31. Bushwhacker Luke
32. Cactus Jack
33. Carmella
34. Cesaro
35. Chad Gable
36. Charlotte
37. Chris Jericho
38. Christian
39. Curtis Axel
40. D-Von Dudley
41. Dana Brooke
42. Daniel Bryan
43. Darren Young
44. Dash Wilder
45. Dean Ambrose
46. Diamond Dallas Page
47. Diego
48. Diesel
49. Dolph Ziggler
50. Dude Love
51. Dusty Rhodes
52. Earthquake
53. Eddie Guerrero
54. Edge
55. Emma
56. Enzo Amore
57. Erick Rowan
58. Eva Marie
59. Fandango
60. Fernando
61. Finn Bálor
62. Goldberg (WCW)
63. Goldberg (WWE)
64. Goldust
65. Heath Slater
66. Hideo Itami
67. Jack Swagger
68. Jake "The Snake" Roberts
69. Jason Jordan
70. JBL
71. Jey Uso
72. Jim Neidhart
73. Jimmy Uso
74. John Cena
75. Kalisto
76. Kane
77. Kevin Owens
78. Kofi Kingston
79. Konnor
80. Larry Zbyszko
81. Lex Luger
82. Lita
83. Luke Harper
84. Mankind
85. Mark Henry
86. Mr McMahon
87. Mr. Perfect
88. Naomi
89. Natalya
90. Neville
91. Nikki Bella
92. Paige
93. Paul Heyman
94. R-Truth
95. Randy Orton
96. Randy Savage
97. Razor Ramon
98. Ric Flair
99. Rick Rude
100. Ricky Steamboat
101. Rikishi
102. Road Dogg
103. Roman Reigns
104. Rusev
105. Sami Zayn
106. Samoa Joe
107. Sasha Banks
108. Scott Dawson
109. Seth Rollins
110. Shane McMahon
111. Shawn Michaels
112. Sheamus
113. Simon Gotch
114. Sin Cara
115. Stardust
116. Stephanie McMahon
117. Steve Austin
118. Sting
119. Summer Rae
120. Tamina
121. Tatsumi Fujinami
122. The Miz
123. The Rock
124. Titus O'Neil
125. Triple H
126. Trish Stratus
127. Tyler Breeze
128. Typhoon
129. Tyson Kidd
130. Ultimate Warrior
131. Undertaker
132. Vader
133. Viktor
134. Wesley Blake
135. Xavier Woods
136. Zack Ryder

DLC:

1) Apollo Crews
2) Austin Aries
3) Eddie Guerrero
4) Goldberg (WCW)
5) Goldberg (WWE)
6) Karl Anderson
7) Mojo Rawley
8) Nia Jax
9) Shinsuke Nakamura
10) Jimmy Garvin
11) Michael "P.S." Hayes
12) Kerry Von Erich
13) Kevin Von Erich
14) Ivory
15) Jacqueline
16) Sting (gold and black tights)
17) Sting (n.W.o. Wolfpac ring gear)
18) Albert (I'm not sure he's playable)
19) Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake,
20) Greg "The Hammer" Valentine,
21) Sycho Sid
22) Tatanka.

So, not only is Eddie Guerrero DLC, but both Papa Shango AND Syco Sid? well fuck, consider me sold AGAIN.

So, not only is Eddie Guerrero DLC, but both Papa Shango AND Syco Sid? well fuck, consider me sold AGAIN.

Complete WWE 2K17 DLC, Season Pass, and Digital Deluxe Edition Details

WWE 2K17's downloadable content offerings reach far and wide, offering some of the hottest new WWE and NXT Superstars and some of the biggest Legends in the business. Read on to find out what will be available as DLC packs, what's included in the Season Pass, and what is featured in the Digital Deluxe editions!
Accelerator
  • Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game's VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
  • Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product;
  • The Accelerator will be available for $4.99.
Future Stars Pack
  • Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Austin Aries, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Mojo Rawley and Tye Dillinger;
  • The Future Stars Pack will be available for $8.99.
Hall of Fame Showcase
  • Playable matches include:
    • Cactus Jack and Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Fabulous Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin and Michael "PS" Hayes) (WCW Saturday Night 1992);
    • The Fabulous Freebirds (Buddy Roberts and Michael "PS" Hayes) vs. Kerry and Kevin Von Erich (WCCW 1986);
    • Ivory vs. Jacqueline (SmackDown 2000);
    • Sting (gold and black tights) vs. Ric Flair (Clash of Champions 1988);
    • Sting (n.W.o. Wolfpac ring gear) vs. Bret Hart (WCW Halloween Havoc 1998);
    • Papa Shango vs. The Godfather (Dream Match);
    • Big Boss Man (with Albert) vs. The Big Show (Armageddon 1999);
  • The Hall of Fame Showcase will be available for $9.99.
Legends Pack
  • Playable WWE Legends: Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Eddie Guerrero, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, Sycho Sid and Tatanka;
  • The Legends Pack will be available for $8.99.
MyPlayer Kick Start (PS4 and Xbox One Exclusive)
  • Players will gain access to unlock and boost created Superstar ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game's MyCareer mode;
  • Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer;
  • MyPlayer Kick Start will be available for $9.99.
New Moves Pack
  • Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Swingout Neckbreaker (made popular by current WWE Raw Women's Champion Charlotte); the Elbro Drop (made popular by WWE Superstar Zack Ryder); the Face Wash Combo (made popular by NXT Superstar Samoa Joe; and the TJP Clutch (made popular by current WWE Cruiserweight Champion T.J. Perkins);
  • The New Moves Pack will be available for $3.99.
NXT Enhancement Pack (PS4 and Xbox One Exclusive)
  • Playable NXT Superstars: Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Shinsuke Nakamura;
  • Players will earn a 50 percent boost in points while competing at NXT during MyCareer;
  • The NXT Enhancement Pack will be available for $9.99.
NXT Legacy Pack (PS3 and Xbox 360 Exclusive)
  • Playable NXT Superstars: Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Shinsuke Nakamura;
  • The NXT Legacy Pack will be available for $4.99.
WWE 2K17 Season Pass
Players may purchase select WWE 2K17 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game's Season Pass. For $29.99, a savings of more than 15 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:
  • Accelerator;
  • Future Stars Pack;
  • Hall of Fame Showcase;
  • Legends Pack;
  • New Moves Pack.
WWE 2K17 Digital Deluxe Editions
  • PS4 and Xbox One ($89.99) – available for pre-order now:
    • Copy of WWE 2K17;
    • WWE 2K17 Season Pass;
    • WWE 2K17 MyPlayer Kick Start;
    • WWE 2K16 MyPlayer Kick Start (available immediately with pre-order purchase);
    • Goldberg Pack (access to two playable Bill Goldberg characters, as well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas);
    • Theme (PS4 only; available immediately with pre-order purchase).
  • PS3 ($79.99) – available beginning October 11, 2016:
    • Copy of WWE 2K17;
    • WWE 2K17 Season Pass;
    • NXT Legacy Pack.

Still no confirmation on what last gen is getting. So far, it seems to be just an updated roster. That is all the confirmed stuff.

I really hope Career mode is in all versions. WWE2k17 will be my last, erm... last gen entry as I hope to own a PS4 next year or by the end of the next year. (Tis related to life stuff goals etc..) and i can see them not doing last gen next year or putting barely any effort in.

If Career mode is in all versions, I may get it in November or when I get employed. Really want to show BRAAAAAACK LESSSAAANNNNER!(think that is how Paul Heyman says it) how to do Suplex City without being boring. Not just german suplexes, belly to belly suplex. Tiger Suplex. I will become a man of 1001 Suplexes!

• Love
Reactions: Darog
Just made an interesting discovery.

According to Amazon UK, Career mode is in the last gen versions. Am hoping it's not a lazy placeholder description(which would get them into trouble for false advertising for last gen) and that career mode is in last gen.

Goddamnit! It turns out the last gen version is literally a roster update. Feck you, 2k! Just feck you! You massive jabronis! Nothing said about it and then you release that.......fecking trailer which gave the impression Mycareer was on it but instead, this turns out to be a roster update. Fack de facking last gen version! I put dem into de clutch, break der back and make them humble!

Seriously, not cool. 2k. Not cool at all. I'm not buying 2k17 then. Instead, I'll go back to 2k14. The last game that had all the features it promised. Facking jabroni developers!

Dovah not amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.