WWE 2K 17 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince will never quit. He'll literally work until he dies as it's his company and he is a workaholic. Hell, he is said to operate on a mere 3 hours every day. But he did sell his shares in the company and is no longer the majority share holder so who knows if he intends on doing that or is planning his retirement. Hope Kevin Dunn is kicked out by Hunter if Hunter becomes the new CEO. From what i've heard, the camerawork is godawful nowadays and entire finishers have been missed. :-/

GM mode should make a return! Granted, it's too late for 2k to turn 17 into SVR as they usually get the majority done by the first quarter of the year. And chances are, they are focusing on getting it ready at this point. That said, i can see the brand split being god awful due to the Authority being the Authority and it is all a ruse to make Roman get cheered. It will fail.

Vince will never quit. He'll literally work until he dies as it's his company and he is a workaholic. Hell, he is said to operate on a mere 3 hours every day. But he did sell his shares in the company and is no longer the majority share holder so who knows if he intends on doing that or is planning his retirement. Hope Kevin Dunn is kicked out by Hunter if Hunter becomes the new CEO. From what i've heard, the camerawork is godawful nowadays and entire finishers have been missed. :-/

GM mode should make a return! Granted, it's too late for 2k to turn 17 into SVR as they usually get the majority done by the first quarter of the year. And chances are, they are focusing on getting it ready at this point. That said, i can see the brand split being god awful due to the Authority being the Authority and it is all a ruse to make Roman get cheered. It will fail.

I didn't like GM Mode one bit. 2008 was awful mode in my Point of view. Due to one thing. We had to just go into the GM Mode just to create a Championship? rather have Universe mode.

True but Universe mode is more or less a scaled down GM mode. Just give us back GM mode, modify it to be fun and well, give us the choice of controlling one show. Or two or three. The issue i find with Universe mode is that, well, it's kinda boring and the rivary system sucks. It turns every match into a submission, hardcore, hell in a cell, etc.. instead of just having it be normal matches and a PPV one.

True but Universe mode is more or less a scaled down GM mode. Just give us back GM mode, modify it to be fun and well, give us the choice of controlling one show. Or two or three. The issue i find with Universe mode is that, well, it's kinda boring and the rivary system sucks. It turns every match into a submission, hardcore, hell in a cell, etc.. instead of just having it be normal matches and a PPV one.

How about a comprise? What if we could create a Championship outside of the GM Mode? Similar how we do our CAWS. Then we go to the GM Mode. We can make that Champsionship we just created without creating it in the GM Mode itself.

I would like Story designer/GM Mode/Universe Mode. What if we go into the Universe mode. They have the options of Universe Mode and GM Mode?

Yep. I loved the original SVR championship belt creation. Pretty much had a lot of options. Jewels, paint etc.. The current one is kinda crap. Just more or less templates and dye a different colour and mix and match. :-/

Yep. I loved the original SVR championship belt creation. Pretty much had a lot of options. Jewels, paint etc.. The current one is kinda crap. Just more or less templates and dye a different colour and mix and match. :-/

The Current one I like due to I don't have to buy a custom belt like I had to in the SVR Series. I would love to see the Jewels come back. I want the most is Spiderman entrance the a shopping Cart entrances more. then the jewels or GM Mode combined.

I hope they put the Spanish Annouce Table back in. I mean, it's the freaking Spanish Annouce table! If any table is going to be powerbombed, it is going to be that table! Do hope we can chuck chairs ontop of the cell in hell in a cell. Granted, it would be tricky to implement but it would be nice to take the Mick Foley approach to Hell in A Cell. Minus the almost killing yourself bit.

Create a Finisher better make a come back with a shit ton of new options and more choice with commentary names. From the Atomic Tombstone of Death(The jumping one that Taker did to Micheals at Wrestlemania after being slapped in the face) to awesome yet impossible in real life moves. Oh and for the finishers to have the same power as existing ones based on the finisher. E.g. A powerbomb finisher will be as effective as the Vader Bomb/LastRide/Bootistabomb/Jackknife etc... whilst a slam based move may not be as effect. Oh and Candian Destroying yourself should result in both people being out on the mat for a reasonable amount of time. I mean, you kinda have to Canadian Destroy yourself to Canadian Destroy people.

I like the current one but it's too limited. Let me put barb wire on it! Let me stick the remains of a sledgehammer on it or flowers or anything! Not a few select things.

Do hope that doing moves on steel steps does more damage then usual. Kinda a bit annoying if you powerbomb someone and they get back up despite hitting the steel steps. Even Undertaker would sell it. Supercena and Roman would probably power up, AA and Superman punch then win though.

If they do overhaul the god awful annoucement, i want to see them freak out or show something when taking apart the announcement table. And for good ol' JR to be in it but that is unlikely to happen due to him having been sacked a few years back or quit. Instead, we have King(who seems to no longer be putting everything into the job and just there because he has to be.), Cole(No, that is not a vintage move! Really? The move i saw was the move you told me? NO I WILL NOT FOLLOW IT ON TWITTER! AARGH!) and JBL(who i've heard is kinda shit but mainly due to Vince controlling everything). Give us the NXT team for NXT. Smackdown team for Smackdown etc..

And with PPVs, have the intro play(can be toggled on or off). Even doing that for the shows would feel organic and again, be optional.

Tons and tons of entrances. Easter egg ones.(E.g. Kurt Angle's one), throw in a lot of WWE's backlog of themes. From Kurt Angle's YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! theme to jobber themes that are forgettable. Give us that choice. And if Mankind is in it, use his theme not Mick Foley's. Just a bit annoying.

I hope they put the Spanish Annouce Table back in. I mean, it's the freaking Spanish Annouce table! If any table is going to be powerbombed, it is going to be that table! Do hope we can chuck chairs ontop of the cell in hell in a cell. Granted, it would be tricky to implement but it would be nice to take the Mick Foley approach to Hell in A Cell. Minus the almost killing yourself bit.

Create a Finisher better make a come back with a shit ton of new options and more choice with commentary names. From the Atomic Tombstone of Death(The jumping one that Taker did to Micheals at Wrestlemania after being slapped in the face) to awesome yet impossible in real life moves. Oh and for the finishers to have the same power as existing ones based on the finisher. E.g. A powerbomb finisher will be as effective as the Vader Bomb/LastRide/Bootistabomb/Jackknife etc... whilst a slam based move may not be as effect. Oh and Candian Destroying yourself should result in both people being out on the mat for a reasonable amount of time. I mean, you kinda have to Canadian Destroy yourself to Canadian Destroy people.

I like the current one but it's too limited. Let me put barb wire on it! Let me stick the remains of a sledgehammer on it or flowers or anything! Not a few select things.

Do hope that doing moves on steel steps does more damage then usual. Kinda a bit annoying if you powerbomb someone and they get back up despite hitting the steel steps. Even Undertaker would sell it. Supercena and Roman would probably power up, AA and Superman punch then win though.

If they do overhaul the god awful annoucement, i want to see them freak out or show something when taking apart the announcement table. And for good ol' JR to be in it but that is unlikely to happen due to him having been sacked a few years back or quit. Instead, we have King(who seems to no longer be putting everything into the job and just there because he has to be.), Cole(No, that is not a vintage move! Really? The move i saw was the move you told me? NO I WILL NOT FOLLOW IT ON TWITTER! AARGH!) and JBL(who i've heard is kinda shit but mainly due to Vince controlling everything). Give us the NXT team for NXT. Smackdown team for Smackdown etc..

And with PPVs, have the intro play(can be toggled on or off). Even doing that for the shows would feel organic and again, be optional.

Tons and tons of entrances. Easter egg ones.(E.g. Kurt Angle's one), throw in a lot of WWE's backlog of themes. From Kurt Angle's YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! theme to jobber themes that are forgettable. Give us that choice. And if Mankind is in it, use his theme not Mick Foley's. Just a bit annoying.

I totally agreed on you on every part. For the create a superstar or Diva mode. I would like to see some items we could use for a entrance prop or a weapon.

Here's a list:
  1. Baseball Bat
  2. Night Stick
  3. 2X4
  4. Kendo Stick
  5. Microphone
  6. Head
  7. Water bottle
  8. Rose
  9. Scales
  10. Goblet
  11. Championship Title(s)

I remember playing a wrestling game(May have been Legends of Wrestling) in my youth that allowed it.

I would love for interference to have several options. E.g. Undertaker style Interference, carrying a chair to the ring, coming out of the audience etc... And for the announcers to go apeshit over it! Unless it's SuperCena or Reigns. Then we'll quit the game in rage as they refuse to sell a DDT on concrete. Whilst on fire. Off a table. on Scaffold. In a casket. :P

Would love it if we could actually interrupt entrances at will and for the match to not techincally start. Think of Stone Cold beating up Vince in their Steel Cage match before it started.

I do hope they overhaul the selling. I mean, it's excellent that the Rock's overselling Stunner animation is the default one but it is kinda silly at the same time. The Rock overselled the hell out of it for amusement. Guys like Undertaker,Kane, Big Show, they always sold it as deadly or that it was enough to floor them. Would love to see the Scott Hall selling the Stunner animation be the new default. And for the Springboard Stunner to always be botched. :P Seriously, Cena. Stop using it. You can't pull it off and when you do, it's kinda shit.

Would love to see Ladders having more attacks or uses. E.g. Suplexing through them, spearing them by running up(it used to be in the games, unsure if it still is).

If Universe Mode is still there, for the love of god, fix it! I don't want every Raw to be a submission match or hardcore match or steel cage match if in a rivarly. Fix it! Let it be PPV that ups the stakes.

And get rid of the "If you are the champion, you must use a select few" entrances. It is not hard to stick it on the person's waist. Swear SVR allowed that.

And headbutting a Somaon should result in red damage immediately. :P

I remember playing a wrestling game(May have been Legends of Wrestling) in my youth that allowed it.

I would love for interference to have several options. E.g. Undertaker style Interference, carrying a chair to the ring, coming out of the audience etc... And for the announcers to go apeshit over it! Unless it's SuperCena or Reigns. Then we'll quit the game in rage as they refuse to sell a DDT on concrete. Whilst on fire. Off a table. on Scaffold. In a casket. :P

Would love it if we could actually interrupt entrances at will and for the match to not techincally start. Think of Stone Cold beating up Vince in their Steel Cage match before it started.

I do hope they overhaul the selling. I mean, it's excellent that the Rock's overselling Stunner animation is the default one but it is kinda silly at the same time. The Rock overselled the hell out of it for amusement. Guys like Undertaker,Kane, Big Show, they always sold it as deadly or that it was enough to floor them. Would love to see the Scott Hall selling the Stunner animation be the new default. And for the Springboard Stunner to always be botched. :P Seriously, Cena. Stop using it. You can't pull it off and when you do, it's kinda shit.

Would love to see Ladders having more attacks or uses. E.g. Suplexing through them, spearing them by running up(it used to be in the games, unsure if it still is).

If Universe Mode is still there, for the love of god, fix it! I don't want every Raw to be a submission match or hardcore match or steel cage match if in a rivarly. Fix it! Let it be PPV that ups the stakes.

And get rid of the "If you are the champion, you must use a select few" entrances. It is not hard to stick it on the person's waist. Swear SVR allowed that.

And headbutting a Somaon should result in red damage immediately. :P
I have to agreed with that.

Seeing as they have Goldberg in the game, naturally, they should throw in Gillberg! The man with a 173 loss streak! GILLBERG! GILLBERG! GILLBERG! GILLBERG! Who, would be more over then Roman Reigns. And if Kevin Nash is in the game, i can see him tearing his quads in the game whilst trying to Jacknife Goldberg. :P

I think, we're getting a WCW mode. Goldberg is kinda odd without it and well, pre-order bonus seldom tie into the modes. 14 we had THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR! who, beat HOAK HOGAN for the title. Shame that HOAK HOGAN was a colossal dick about his lost and hogged the spotlight.

If Goldberg is preparing for a final run, i would love to see him team up with Gillberg,Golddust and Ryberg.(If the whole contract issue is a work). I mean, they did have Ryback looking like Ryberg and it seems we will never get the match we wanted.

Gillberg vs Goldberg!

Once in a life time! Unlike Cena and Rock, the greatest two superstars will go head to head once! Both men had streaks. Both use the Spear. Both are bald. Both are legends!

With Special Guest Referree, KEVIN NASH! (Who then tears all of his quads just by counting to one)

I'm think these guys would be in the game:

1. Sting
  2. DDP
  3. Kevin Nash
  4. Scott Hall
  5. The Giant
  6. Stevie Ray
  7. Booker T
  8. Syxx

Reactions: The Dovah
Techincally, the Giant has been in most games. ;) Just as WEEEEEEEELLLL, It's the BIG BAD SLOOOOOW! AH, man this guy sucks, i'm gonna to take a leak! Or just Big Show. :P

It'll be interesting seeing how 2K will avoid the Hulkster due to his large role in burning WCW to the ground with his creative clause and well, being a dick behind the scenes. Unless WWE is considering to reinstate him as well, it's kinda was a dick move by them on account of his privacy being violated by Gawker but that's WWE for you. Any bad publicty and you are out!

I do hope that in the Halloween arena, when playing as Goldberg, we get his greatest entrance ever!(heard it's the best one he ever did).

And if Nash is in the game, naturally, i expect him to tear his quads during his entrance.

Do hope that if WCW is a mode or focus this year, it won't be biased and just shows the best of WCW. WWE has a bit of a history of burying WCW whenever they can and well, Sting vs HHH turned into DX vs NWO for no reason other then Sting being the last WCW main eventer to join WWE. Which is a relief considering that they may have pulled that crap with Undertaker if Sting did accept their offer a few years back instead of turning it down to face Jeff Hardy.

In a rather embarrasing match due to Jeff being very high and yeah, TNA has crap policies.

I just want create a finisher, new masks, pants, shirts etc. and custom music (Music from the system like pc can)

Unfortunately, due to how the PS4 and X1 were coded(software wise, doubt it's hardware related due to both being nearer to mid range PCs, i think), Custom Music is out. Don't know why they got rid of it apart from saving themselves from legal issues(wild guess) but sadly, we are stuck with what's in the game.

Create A finisher may return this year. I mean, they said they had to restart from scratch due to THQ's engine being poorly coded and corrupted when they got their hands on it after THQ's collapse thus 2k15 being godawful.

I just want create a finisher, new masks, pants, shirts etc. and custom music (Music from the system like pc can)
I'm with you on the Create a finisher, Shirts, New masks and new pants for Create a superstar/Diva mode.

I'll add new hairstyles like theses:

Hairstyles I want in WWE 2K18

New Facepaint:

New Face paints

New Logos for Create an Arena:

hwWtAeE.jpg

ldPM15r.png

xGI7qak.jpg

ymkC60A.png

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
John Cena, Ultimate Warrior and Sasha Banks is confirmed for the game.

Naturally, SuperCena will be in the game. THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR is surprising but i suspect it's due to the Warrior award being a thing and them trying to honour himm by including him in the game. Sasha is in, good to hear but about the four horsewomen? I hope they include all the NXT women. Not having what is pretty much NXT's version of Lesnar, Asuka in would be criminal. And not because i think she is very hot.

Reactions: HakuUzumaki
Status
Not open for further replies.